Start by marking “Lost and Found (Lost and Found book 1)” as Want to Read:
Lost and Found (Lost and Found  book 1)

Lost and Found (Lost and Found book 1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Despite being polar opposites, Phoebe and Adele’s friendship has stretched on for years. One a bubbly blonde, the other raven-haired and studious. They seem to have nothing in common, yet the bond between them is unbreakable.

Or so Phoebe thought.

She never believed Adele would hide anything from her until she sees her sneaking off with her handsome neighbour. Feeling betra
Expected publication: June 6th 2021 by Black Cat Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about Lost and Found, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost and Found

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Lost and Found (Lost and Found book 1)
Caroline
May 09, 2021 rated it liked it
This was a book which I felt didn't deliver what I was expecting, and therefore I was left feeling a little underwhelmed by it.

I felt the premise was good, but that the initial relationship between Pheobe and Adele was not developed fully enough, so the subsequent plot didn't really draw me in as much as I hoped it would. There were also some gaps or jolts in the storyline which were a bit jarring.

It also ended on a to be continued which I found annoying, as I think it could have been concluded.
Melissa
May 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved the twist and turns I can't wait to read the next instalment.

Thank you to the author and publisher for sending me a free copy in exchange for a review.
J.S. Ellis
Apr 30, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tonya
May 04, 2021
Jen
marked it as to-read
May 10, 2021
J.S Ellis is a thriller author. She has a degree in creative writing, English literature, and digital marketing. She lives in Malta with her fiancé and their fur baby Eloise. When she’s not writing or reading, she’s either cooking, eating cheese and chocolate, or listening to good music and enjoying a glass of wine or two.

You can Stalk J.S Ellis at