Start by marking “How Much Is Enough?: Making the Right Choices About Time, Money, and Happiness” as Want to Read:
How Much Is Enough?: Making the Right Choices About Time, Money, and Happiness

How Much Is Enough?: Making the Right Choices About Time, Money, and Happiness

Brilliantly combining economics and psychological thought, How Much is Enough? promises to revolutionize the investment world. Complete with succinct economic advise and stories from those who have found peace beyond their bank accounts this book gives readers the confidence to pursue their own paths toward a secure and fulfilling future. Find happiness and wealth will fol ...more
Published May 1st 2009 by Greenleaf Book Group Llc (first published November 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about How Much Is Enough?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Much Is Enough?

Start your review of How Much Is Enough?: Making the Right Choices About Time, Money, and Happiness
Andrew
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
A really unique book that combines a discussion of financial planning/strategy/literacy and investments with an appreciation of recent research into behavioural economics, positive psychology and happiness studies.

It's strange to read a book that quotes ultra capitalist Warren Buffet, as well as the pioneer of 'flow', mihaly csikszentmihalyi.

It probably deserves a wider readership. But the lack of a celebrity fronting the book, and a certain dryness in it's style, suggests that it won't get one
Joel
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! I thought is was very informative and gave insights that were not just financially helpful but overall positive. For someone working the Dave Ramsey baby steps like myself it's a good complimentary book in that journey. Two thumbs up!!!
Alison Condliffe
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: money
Interesting to mix well being with finance. I got stuck in the middle but the end improved. I would have liked more real life stories to illustrate points.
Vicki Liston
Sep 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Now more than ever, most people are looking to stretch their budget and make every dollar count. In these times where the economy is unstable at best and inflation runs rampant, it has become essential to reevaluate current living expenses, honestly explore standards, and plan for the expected costs in the future. But how are you to know how much is enough? Financial gurus and authors Arun Abey and Andrew Ford offer their aptly named book to answer that very question.

“How Much Is Enough? Making
Bernie Bolger
May 18, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This book is the best book I have ever read on the connection between money and happiness. It absolutely changed my life. Having spent the last 15 years in business, I realised this was not my passion, sold up and am now embarking on journey of self-discovery and re-education. It is an essential guide to living an authentic life. Every parent should read it, live it and tole model it for their children. I wish mine had.
Brendan Brooks
great read, perfect for investors looking for smart, simple ways to invest for security of mind and packet. Quality, Value, Diversity & Time, and the recognition and focus on gratitude and the positives of life make for well being and well off. ...more
Claire Baker
Feb 27, 2018
Henry Travers
May 02, 2019

• Notes to Self: Essays
  • Death by Meeting: A Leadership Fable...about Solving the Most Painful Problem in Business
  • Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game
  • 101 Things I Learned in Urban Design School
  • Kill Alex Cross (Alex Cross, #18)
  • When Death Becomes Life: Notes from a Transplant Surgeon
  • Mindful Money
  • Generation Less: How Australia is Cheating the Young (Redback Quarterly #9)
  • The Joyful Frugalista: Grow your cash, be savvy with your money and live abundantly
  • Pretty Unhealthy: Why Our Obsession with Looking Healthy is Making Us Sick
  • Working Class Boy (Working Class Boy, #1)
  • The Other Half of Augusta Hope
  • Beyond 5/3/1: Simple Training for Extraordinary Results
  • An Appeal to the World: The Way to Peace in a Time of Division
  • The Year Without Pants: WordPress.com and the Future of Work
  • Making Money Made Simple!
  • The Becoming Bulletproof Project: Discovering the Hero Within