Start by marking “Limbo” as Want to Read:
Limbo

Limbo

We all know every story has two sides. Elusion was Jordan’s, and now, it’s finally time to experience it all through Callie’s eyes.

Torn between the life she wants and the one she’s forced to keep living, Callie Henders has no room for any complications. The secrets she hides, the truth she wants to escape—it’s all in a delicate balance, easily upset. The last thing she ne
Kindle Edition
Published June 7th 2021 by Gray Page Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Limbo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Limbo

Start your review of Limbo
*My Little Book Nook*
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“When it gets too dark, search for some damn stars”

Oh, I loved this story. It is so beautiful and heartbreaking and sexy. Callie is such a wonderfully complex and layered character. I had a feeling her story was going to be something special, and it definitely is. Limbo broke me, but Callie’s strength and resilience filled me with so much hope and joy. And the way Jordan loves her? It’s perfect. These two are perfect together.

Limbo is an emotional read, but it’s also sexy AF, funny, and hella r
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The moment Callie Henders meets Jordan Waters she is certain he is only after one thing, mainly because of the rumor mill on campus. She has heard all the stories and witnessed the heartbreak he leaves behind. He is the kind of guy who only sticks around for one night, then he is gone and never to be heard from again. Becoming his next conquest isn't at the top of her list, nor does she need to be at the center of that rumor mill.

When he comes around trying to catch her attention she sends him
Myria
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*Thank you to the author for an advanced copy for review*

Have you ever read a story and wondered what was happening on the other side? Have you felt as left out as the main character?

In Elusion, we were right there with Jordan wondering what Callie was up to on the weekends she left, what was going through her head, why wouldn’t she let her guard down.

C. G. Blaine has blessed us with Callie’s side of the story in Limbo and it does not disappoint. You finally get to see why she’s built her walls
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd part of Jordan and Callie’s story, and is told from Callie’s perspective. Callie just wanted her life to be smooth sailing, not to be on Jordan’s radar. Jordan is cocky and is not one to back down from any challenge, and Callie is a tough challenge to overcome. This story is more heartwrenching than Elusion is, and heavy topics are answered, as Callie’s walls are crumbling down. This is a well written flawless story which is unique in bringing to us this story from the female per ...more
Silvia
Jun 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is so full of emotion! One minute I’m laughing hysterically, the next my heart is shattering, then I’m livid!
I loved Callie and Jordan! They had so many sweet, funny, and sexy moments between them. I absolutely adored Benji! Seriously, he needs his own story! I’ll even beg! Pleeeaaase! More Benji!!
And then there was Lauren and Graham. Quite possibly two of the worst parents I’ve ever read! They made me so angry and sick! My heart just kept breaking for Callie with everything they put h
Corinn
Jun 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There is something inherently beautiful about reading a flawlessly written book. The depth of emotion, each and every encounter, made me feel completely present in Callie's world.

Not overpowering, perfect time spent in each situation...this was a masterfully written "other side" rendition of a heartbreaking , beautiful journey of finding love in the middle of a hell not many could fathom.

My hats of to Ms. Blaine, outstanding work here.

I received this book as an arc and this is my honest review a
Megan
Jun 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! Sometimes when I’ve read a book that is the same story just a different persons perspective I find myself getting bored. That did not happen to me with this book. I loved seeing Callie’s perspective. The scenes that were gut wrenching in Elusion were even more so in this one. You definitely get hit with some heavy subjects in this book but there is humor to to help lighten it a bit. I honestly didn’t want this one to end! I want to see where everyone is in the future! I’ll be ...more
Nicki  (BooksandChatt)
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
C.G. Blaine did an Amazing job keeping this story fresh with Limbo. This is Callie’s side of the story. Elusion showed us Jordan’s. Now we have the complete picture!

From the very beginning it has you hooked! Their hilarious meeting to the heart wrenching moments. This story makes you feel all the emotions! I seriously couldn’t put it down!

I Absolutely love Jordan Waters! He cracks me up so much and he can be super sweet. Callie is stubborn and headstrong. Which makes for an interesting pair. So
Pawan87
Claudia
May 26, 2021
Latisha Depoortere
May 26, 2021

C.G. Blaine writes contemporary romance and new adult novels. At one time, she was cool. Now she lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband and plays pillow to a forever-hangry blind cat. She’s terrible at texting back, and if she’s overly nice to you, chances are she’s not a fan.

Keep up with CG!