Start by marking “Adult Supervision Required” as Want to Read:
Adult Supervision Required

Adult Supervision Required

“We don’t lick people.”

“Don’t we?”

Nora Lindberg doesn’t let life get her down. Disowned by her family and left by the man who was supposed to love her for the rest of their lives, she packs up her kids and goes in search of a second chance.

The small town she lands in was meant to be her fresh start, her chance at a better life. But instead she’s a broke single mom who spen
Published May 6th 2021 by Hexatorial

To ask other readers questions about Adult Supervision Required, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adult Supervision Required

Start your review of Adult Supervision Required
Christine Woinich
May 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: xpresso-tours
This was a fun read even with the secrets and stalkers. Nora worked hard to provide for her family despite all the wrongs done to her. Sebastian was gruff, broody, and yet so sweet. I loved the MC world built within this story, their support and love, as well. The kids were funny and well written so that I could picture their antics. I recommend this story and look forward to the next one in the series.

I received a copy of this story through Xpresso Tours, and this is my unsolicited review.
Deborah Apodaca
Apr 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nora worked two jobs just to keep her head above water. During the day she worked at home as a virtual assistant which was perfect since she had 2 small children. Luca was 4 and Lena 2. Her second job was waitressing at a strip club. A job she dreaded every night she worked, but you can't be choosy when you have kids to think about.

A day after her scumbag ex begged to sleep on her couch three huge scary guys on motorcycles showed up at her door and practically kidnapped her and then let her know
Christy Davisson
Apr 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Heart and humor with a little drama mixed in that gives a fun and easy read.

This book was a great mix of that small town vibe with the hot grumpy alpha male and a sweet struggling single mom of two, who gets her world turned upside down.

Nora was such a sweetheart and although she was a struggling single mother of two little kids, she always had a positive spin on everything. Loved the fact that she was a total mom mouth; which everyone knows when you have littles around you can't swear so her
Jessica Silvius
Apr 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. And I want my own Sebastian a super hot biker.
The story is about a single mom with 2 little kids who works 2 jobs so she can makes ends made.
One night her deadbeat of an ex comes along and rather than fight him she lets him stay the night on the couch if he makes sure he's gone before the kids wake up.
After he's gone a biker gang knocks on the door and they take her and her daughter to their clubhouse. Apparantly her ex lent money and didn't pay it back. Because they think he
Nicole Smith
May 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I've been in a reading funk and this broke me of it. I couldn't put this book down. I really liked the characters. It did have me laughing. This is book is also packed full of the feels. Nora's kids are a hoot and full of mischief. That's what drew me to this book, it's a single mom romance. Nora's ex is a piece of work that karma needs to visit asap. The only thing I wish it had was Sebastian's point of view. I wish I could have gotten inside his head a few times. I loved the guys at the clubho ...more
Intel Chicky Reads Romance (Kara Merideth)
Adult Supervision Required was my first book by Sarah Peis and it definitely won’t be my last! What’s not to love about grumpy heroes, single moms, and quirky friends? It had a cute storyline with a surprise twist, was well written, and had a super witty dialogue that kept you laughing. It was a slow burn, but the chemistry between the two main characters definitely kept the sizzle alive for the whole book. Grumpy, jealous/possessive heroes are my jam and Sebastian definitely fit the bill. I’m r ...more
Brenda Moser
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a slow burn romance between a single mom with two little girls who's working two jobs to make it through and a hot biker who also happens to work as a bouncer at her waitressing job. The author does a great job developing the story and painting her scenes as she delivers an entertaining story filled with twists and turns. I was glued to the pages reading from start to finish. Loved an highly recommend.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. All opinions in this review are my own and
Patty
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was an enjoyable story that had a little bit of everything. It was fun watching Nora and Sebastian navigate their new found relationship: ex girlfriend of a deadbeat lowlife who owes money to a MC and designated MC security to be her shadow at all times. Throw in Nora’s two preschoolers, two unsatisfying jobs mixed with occasional wine and searches for chocolate and the story evolves from there. Overall this was a satisfying read with smile-worthy moments within the MC and an eventual HEA. ...more
Clare
Apr 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
If you love grumpy hot heroes, cute kids, a mom that substitutes funny phrases instead of cursing, comical and supportive friends and motorcycle clubs this book has it all and much more. Nora is working two jobs to support her kids since her deadbeat ex ran off. When he comes back and brings trouble with him, she finds help from an unlikely source. This was a fantastic read and I didn’t want it to end. Looking forward to future books to see cameos of these wonderful characters.
I received this A
Lisa H
May 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Rom-Com with strip clubs and MC’s.
Oh, and toddlers.
Yep.

Nora is a single mom to two young kids with a dead beat ex who got into trouble with the local MC. But seeing as she works at their strip club with Sebastian “Ace” they have him tail her (and her kids). He immediately becomes the hottie manny of sorts.

I kind of really wanted dual POVs but it’s told first person from Nora’s POV.

Recommend.
Ellen Hogan
May 06, 2021 rated it liked it
Single Mom Nora is raising her two children Luca and Lena with some help from her friends. The ladies at the strip club where she works her second job help her too. Then her ex shows up and everything goes pear shaped. Meanwhile Nora can’t take her eyes off Sebastian at work.
I wanted to like this book, but I just couldn’t get into it. It didn’t grab when I started reading it. Looking for to the next book, hoping I like it better.
Vickie Lane
Apr 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the story and could totally sympathize with Nora over fighting siblings. The characters are totally believable and fun to imagine. This book brings “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” to life which I love. It also reminded me of how we can always jump to conclusions when we don’t wait for all the facts to be revealed.
Gale
Apr 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, Nora doesn't let life get her down, she just keeps moving forward, even when trouble seems to find her. Sebastian steps in to help in his own gruff way, a biker/undercover FBI agent and the games and attraction begin.
This book is well worth the read as are all of Sarah Peis other books
Ann Tosti
May 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Steamy romance with singular POV is full of danger at every corner. It has it all- suspense, 2 bad guys, a motorcycle club, a single mom, and the FBI. Personally, I prefer two POVs but if we had is, it would have taken away some of the surprises.
She S
Apr 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My first time reading this author and I'm hooked! This was a fun yet serious story of Nora and her children, Sebastian, and friends galore. I loved everything about this book and didn't want it to end! No spoilers here, you'll have to discover the fun on your own. ...more
Krisztina B.
Sharon
SD
Bonnie
May 06, 2021

• The Text God: Text and You Shall Receive ... (An Accidentally in Love Story, #2)
  • Text Me On Tuesday: All is Fair in Love and Texting ... (An Accidentally in Love Story, #1)
  • Fake Fiancée Goals
  • Only You Part 3: Temptation
  • Royally Tied
  • Only You Part 2: Confession
  • Control Games (Game for Cookies #2)
  • Too Goode to be True (Love Hashtagged #2; Fake It #3)
  • Their Matchmaker (Two Plus One #2)
  • Looking For It (Three Player Co-op #1)
  • Seduction Games (Game for Cookies #1)
  • Til Death Do Us Part
  • My Not So Wicked Boss (My Not So Wicked #3)
  • Dragon Brother's Nanny (Billionaire Dragon Shifter Brothers Book 1)
  • My Not So Wicked Ex-Fiancé (My Not So Wicked #2)
  • The Truth in a Lie
  • My Not So Wicked Stepbrother (My Not So Wicked #1)
  • Carved in Ice (Made of Steel #3)
Supporter of all things written, defender of the e-book revolution and master of the take out order - I'm not afraid to say I can’t cook, go a week without breaking something, read labels correctly or park cars in a straight line.

I love the written word in all forms and shapes and if I'm not glued to a book I'm attempting to write one. I’m a frequent blonde moment sufferer and still trying to fig