Start by marking “Bundles of Letters Including A, V, and Epsilon” as Want to Read:
Bundles of Letters Including A, V, and Epsilon

Bundles of Letters Including A, V, and Epsilon

A collection of magical, surrealist experiments, where the suspension of language is the suspension of disbelief, and where multiple types of freedom can come into play. The poems take risks: with form, with language, and with ideas, which find themselves co-opted and then possibly inverted.
Published September 1st 2008 by Texture Press

To ask other readers questions about Bundles of Letters Including A, V, and Epsilon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bundles of Letters Including A, V, and Epsilon

Start your review of Bundles of Letters Including A, V, and Epsilon
Paul Siegell
Dec 01, 2008 rated it it was amazing
loved the surreal. laughed many times on many pages. a great book for bustin' outta writer's block. some favorite lines: "The lettuce in my ham sandwich tasted of a pipe organ's hundred years" (14) and "I tried to catch jellyfish with bottled messages" (16).
Care
Dec 22, 2008 marked it as to-read
for Poetry Challenge
Amy
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Surrealism at its finest. I highly recommend.
Jayne
Nov 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This is a stunning collection of surreal poetry! Highly recommended.
Diane Hernandez
May 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: first-reads
Hmmm, I think I just don't understand surrealist poetry, as this book declares it is on its back cover. These poems seem more like I'm overhearing someone's random thoughts. I think they would be better categorized as surrealist flash fiction. Here is a quote from the book "the moon sentenced an x-ray of my areola (right). Someone praised my synonyms for Rumpelstiltskin taped under a leather sole." I did like some of stream-of-consciousness thoughts from Valerie Fox and I enjoyed Arlene Ang's co ...more
Nicole
Nov 19, 2008
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Apr 12, 2015
Rob Thrasher
Oct 28, 2012
Arlene Ang
Nov 19, 2008 marked it as written  ·  (Review from the author)
Juliet
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon
Erin
Dawn Obrien
Mar 14, 2015
Arlene Ang's fourth full-length collection, "Banned for Life," was published by Misty Publications in 2014. She received the 2006 Frogmore Poetry Prize and the 2008 Juked Poetry Prize. Her poetry has been published in Ambit, Diagram, Painted Bride Quarterly, Poetry Ireland, Rattle, Salt Hill Journal, and Stand Magazine. She lives in Spinea, Italy.