Start by marking “Tokyo Kaiju (Southeast Asia Paranormal Police Department, #7)” as Want to Read:
Tokyo Kaiju (Southeast Asia Paranormal Police Department, #7)

Tokyo Kaiju

(Paranormal Police Department - World)

All that stands between failure and victory is an army of giant monsters. No problem.

Mark and his team have finally located the leaders of the Shaped. There's just a tiny issue: the bad guys saved their most deadly plan for last.

Creatures called Kaiju have invaded the world and they'll have to be stopped before they enact the Shaped's evil scheme. Plus, a unwelcome blast f
Published April 2021 by Crimson Myth Press

To ask other readers questions about Tokyo Kaiju, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tokyo Kaiju

Start your review of Tokyo Kaiju (Southeast Asia Paranormal Police Department, #7)
Larry Tushman
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The grand conclusion to the Shaper saga we'd been waiting for. What could be the next step for Kordt and the shaping? Giants, or to be more specific, kaiju. What follows is nothing short of epic, with all questions answered, more twists, ribald humor that'll make your pets question the noises you're making, and the grandest of multi-layered battles. A story worthy of demon royalty. ...more
Ronald Manley
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely an exciting and funny story. Plenty of snark and the story went differently then I expected. Great.
Janine Corcoran
May 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it

Tokyo Kaijui is the seventh book in the South East Asia Paranormal Police Department series. What a book it is!!! With expertly written action and fight scenes and witty and hilarious banter throughout, you will find yourself hooked from the start. Be prepared for pure havoc and superb insults, which will have you in stitches.
Audrey Cienki
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an ending for a series! Tokyo Kaiju: Southeast Asia Paranormal Police Department Book Seven by John P Logsdon and Noah K Sturdevant is amazing. I really do not know how the authors were able to tie together all of the loose ends while delivering an action packed, snarky, tale.
So many questions answered. Plots and conspiracies abound! People lying to protect others. People lying to protect and advance themselves. Plots within plots. I really feel sorry for Mark. Nothing is quite what he tho
Karen Hollyhead
May 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bringing this series to an end, Tokyo Kaiju pulls all the threads together to a fast-paced conclusion and I am reminded why I have so missed Bert so much. His totally inappropriate humour brings a smile on my face and a tear to my eyes - often at the imagined pain.
This is a great ending to a story that pulls you in and leaves you wanting more. And I hope we will be getting more, much more, because this is one story that doesn't deserve to end just yet.
Gary van Zyl
Jul 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
bert's blitering blue barnacles

a helluva read from 1 to 7... it would be impossible to say who is my favourite character and i would be hardpressed to say it isn't bert. the characters are an eclectic group that should not get along much less survive and yet in the maelstrom of the chaotic minds of the authors there is a magic that blends them so well
Cindy Deporter
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Mark and Bert are back and of course the sparks fly. Loved the way their relationship has grown and their relationships with their families continue to develop. Mark and Bert both have grown into their new roles. Consulting mostly for the PPD gives them access but less constraints and that is where the fun begins.
Scott
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a series ending wow

Action check, Humour of questionable taste check, Twists so many it puts a mountain road to shame and i don't know how the authors managed to keep it all straight in their head.
A great ending and I loved how we might even see some more from Mark,Bert and crowd given time as their unusual partnership and family life is better than any soap opera.
Carolyn Fielding
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The brilliant finale to the struggles of Mark and Bert against the evil Shapers. This book has the answers to all the questions raised in the previous books and provides page-turning action from start to finish.
Patricia Burney
Jun 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great crew and storyline. Constant chaos and dysfunction on an epic level.

You’ll have to read them all. Outrageous but strangely relatable. Laughed my ass off. Even dropped a rear or two. Diverse and varied characters you grow to cheer and love.
Michelle Reopel
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tokyo Kaiju is one of the best urban fantasy books I have ever read! It is full of action and comedy. I mean, seriously, the fighting starts on chapter two! All the loose ends of the series are tied up nicely. It was everything I hoped for and more. Be prepared for action, laughs, and more.
Paige Guido
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
More Mark! More Bert! More whatever brain-torching whatever that thing Bert did from the Karma Sutra was that I now wish I didn't know! ...more
Mary B. Wright
May 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a ride!!

PPD books just get better. I can't decide which department I like better so just keep rereading them all. If you like naughty snark this is for you.
Mark Rowe
Feb 27, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Excellent end to the series
malcolm robertson
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An amazing addition to the South East Asia PPD. Mark, Bert & some of the crew get closer to some answers, or is it more questions?
Ed
Jul 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Lots of twists and turns that keep you guessing right to the end. The ending was satisfying and still leaves you wanting more.
Ronald Manley
Apr 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Second ver. of this book. Still a great read laugh out loud humor. Plenty of action and snark.
John Griffin
May 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great finish to an amazing series

This was a great end to the series and really showed the growth of the main character, but also the other characters as well.
Ellen Engel
Jun 20, 2021
Adam Goldstein
May 11, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add page number for ASIN : B092F1RTTP 2 338 Jun 27, 2021 12:34PM

• Requiem (Montague & Strong Case Files #13)
  • Iker the Unseen (Iker the Cleaner #1)
  • Divine Intervention (Montague & Strong Case Files #14)
  • Storm Blood (Montague & Strong Case Files, #15)
  • Halo Breaker (Feathers and Fire, #10)
  • A Bullet Ballet (Tales of the Gatekeepers #1)
  • They Kill (The Nyxia White Stories #3)
  • Revenant (Montague & Strong Case Files, #16)
  • The Way of Bug (Tales of the Gatekeepers #2)
  • Druid's Folly (The Trickster Cycle, #1)
  • Shade Hunted (The Shadow Changeling, #2)
  • Yuletide Punch (The Phantom Queen Diaries, #12)
  • Angel Dust (Feathers and Fire, #11)
  • They Rend (The Nyxia White Stories #2)
  • Bangers & Mash (Paranormal Investigators of the Arcane #1)
  • Grimstone (Croft & Wesson #1)
  • Druid's Curse (The Trickster Cycle, #2)
  • Shade Cursed (The Shadow Changeling, #1)
John P. Logsdon is a former game designer, producer, and software engineer who shamelessly digs into the deep recesses of his mind to bring forth oddball characters and hilarious plots. He writes primarily in fantasy, urban fantasy, and science fiction, but he's also dabbled in cozy mystery from time to time. To see John's vast library of laughs, visit www.johnplogsdon.com. ...more

Paranormal Police Department - World (1 - 10 of 43 books)
  • The Merging (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #1)
  • Grave Creatures (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #2)
  • Blood Bane Tower (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #3)
  • London Growl (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #4)
  • Swarm of Fire (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #5)
  • Curse of Fangs (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #6)
  • Clash of Flames (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #7)
  • Searing Instinct (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #8)
  • Searing Visions (Las Vegas Paranormal Police Department #9)
  • Blood Crossed (Netherworld Paranormal Police Department #1)

News & Interviews

October has arrived, and this month’s batch of incoming titles features some big names, some much-anticipated sequels, and several exotic...