Start by marking “Every Single Thing About You (Tuck Yes #3)” as Want to Read:
Every Single Thing About You (Tuck Yes #3)

Every Single Thing About You

(Tuck Yes #3)

My sister AND my cousin have fallen for his best friends.
But Josh is a dark cloud in my otherwise bright life.
From the moment we met I wanted him.
But regretted that the second later.

Every time we’re forced to be together…
He ignores me.
I’m over it.
I’m over him.
No matter how much I keep thinking…
what if?

JOSH AROSIO

A part of my heart was ripped out.
Since then I’ve been re
Published April 18th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Every Single Thing About You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Single Thing About You

Start your review of Every Single Thing About You (Tuck Yes #3)
Stephanie Hutchison
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was so very excited to see Faleena Hopkins release another Tuck Yes book. She is drawing us in and making us fall in love with the Tuck family just as much as we have the Cocker family.

Tempest Tuck is going to drive him crazy. All Josh wants to do is get through each day with his son. To figure out how to move forward. His crazy attraction to Tempest is not going to help things. So he becomes rude and moody when she's around. And that's a lot considering his two best friends are in love with
Lin Ash
Phenomenal

Josh has had his head up his own butt for the last 2 books in this series... or so it seems. But our personal relationships and growth aren't always easy to read from outside perspectives, especially if we don't communicate.
This third installment of Tuck Yes... I cried. I snorted laughing. I sighed. I felt all the feels and I finally understood Josh. Tempest. I love that she's so strong. That she's smart and independent, capable of walking away and holding her head high. I really lov
Stephanie Villere
May 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is Every Single Thing About You, Tuck Yes book 3, written by Faleena Hopkins. It’s finally time for Josh to get his story. He and his son have been through hell, so he is quite hard headed and avoids the woman he is falling for. Too bad she is related to the girls that his best friends are about to marry. Too bad they have to see each other repeatedly. Too bad he is just rude to her as a means to avoid her... yep. Just too bad....UNTIL.... well. You didn’t really think I would tell you, did ...more
Chrissy Ruolo
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I Tucking Love This Series!

Every Single Thing About You is the third book in the Tuck Yes series by Faleena Hopkins. This is an enemies-to-lovers story told in dual POV that is a must read (as is the first two books in this series). Josh is a widower with a son who acts like a complete jerk to Tempest a feisty yoga instructor. Tempest’s sister and cousin are each married to one of Josh’s best friends and avoiding him is nearly impossible.
This is one of those stories that tugs at your heartstrin
Chrissy
Apr 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved Josh and Tempest! I couldn't stop reading. It was sweet, fun and made me want more!! In the first two books of the series, I did not like Josh at all. He was a jerk, but in this final book, when he finally admitted to himself the real reason he was behaving so badly, he totally redeemed himself. I was happy that Tempest didn't just fall at his feet once he revealed his feelings. She was still cautious without being mean, and that showed maturity that characters don't always have in these ...more
Gemma Crouch
Apr 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was such a lovely story. A real feel good romance. Tempest is a free spirited, easy going positive girl but Josh has the ability to get under her skin like no one else and really tuck her off. The emotion and knock backs she takes because of him slowly chip away at her.

Josh isn't a bad man just has struggled with his own emotional rollercoaster of love lost, sadness and light and the end of the tunnel in the form of Tempest.

This is a standalone, however I do suggest you read the previous 2
Ana  Armstrong
Apr 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh so good ❤️

Oh what a way to complete this series!!! We’ve watched Will and Josh through their grieving process in the previous books and I always get his would be the story that would just slay me....and I was right...in the best way possible. Tempest is exactly who this little family needs to move forward in life with. The hearts these 3 posses...wow, just wow. Prepare for all the good feels. LOVED IT!!!
Linda Newbern
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Finally, happinesss

I don’t know how Faleena continues to write hit after hit! I had such sympathy for Josh and hoped that he would heal and let light into his life again. I think Tempest was the perfect match for him and am so glad that she and Josh had a happy ever after.

P.S. I adored Will and his relationship with Josh. Again Faleena has managed to include family love along with romantic love.
Arelys
Jul 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Healing in Italy

Finally we see Josh get himself together and allow himself to feel again. His son is hoping things work out and Tempest who is pursuing her dreams as well. I like that they were in a beautiful place and got to know each other away from the grind of daily life. I hope the author does a book about the young life of Lily and Peter Tuck much like we saw with May and Jerald Cocker.
Kim
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a widower unexpectedly gets a second chance at love? In the case of Josh Arosio, he acts like a total jerk and runs from it. He avoids her, which isn't easy as his two best friends are dating members of Tempest Tuck's family. Leaving Tempest to think he hates her. This enemies-to-lovers tale is a bumpy one where you'll find yourself unable to put it down. ...more
Jade Coulcher
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Through the other two Tuck Yes stories, I have been waiting (im)patiently for Josh and Tempest's story. I was not disappointed! The Italian backdrop for their falling in love was perfect and the characters and all their intricacies were as were wonderful as usual. An emotional rollercoaster with a very satisfying ending. Once again, a beautiful story. Thanks Faleena! ...more
Dette D
Apr 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh I was waiting for Josh’s story!

I love the three leading males and females in this series (along with some of the supporting characters! The kids and Joan!! Lol.)

A beautifully written story about dealing with heartbreak and making it through the other side, opening oneself up to love again.

Should you read it? TUCK YES!

Noemi
Apr 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Tuck about time

Tempest has been dealing with unexplained animosity from Josh. When they first met she felt the attraction and it came from both sides. So his behavior surprised her.

Josh can't handle the intense feelings he feels toward Tempest upon meeting. He chooses to pull away. Then he realizes how special she is and the pursuit is on!

This was a very enjoyable read!
Terri
Apr 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Every Single Thing About You...

Tuck Yes book 3. Tempest and Josh get their story . It's angsty and heartfelt. Josh is still grieving his wife sort of. In comes Tempest Tuck and flips his world upside down. They do a hate thing before admitting to any feelings. Add his son Will to the mix and It's all good. It's a Hallmark movie in my head. A great read for sure.
Margaret
May 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic romance that is also a second chance. The characters and storyline are so well developed that they feel real. Josh lost his wife years ago and doesn’t want to try again. Temptest has a large family and extended family and Josh is good friends with two of them. I loved the story. I got a complimentary copy of the book and chose to write a review.
Paula H. Hogeland
The Tucks

I loved this series of books and only wish there were more about each couple into their futures. Faleena Hopkins is one of my favorite authors as she brings her books to life!
Kine
Apr 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is my absolute favourite of the «Tuck Yes» series. I didn't want the story to end. It's funny, romantic and heartbreaking as we meet a single dad still grieving.

As always, Faleena manage to describe the places we visit, with such detail that I feel like my little Norwegian heart is right there with Josh and Tempest. It's a must read!!
Diane
Apr 22, 2021 rated it liked it
Enjoyable

Lots of angst directed at tempest from josh but it’s a slow burner that comes to fruition with some help from friends and family. Will is a nice touch and is an endearing character.
Stacy
May 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting

I have been waiting for Josh's story since the first book I knew he would eventually man up ... and I was not disappointed... so glad Tempest didn't lay down and be his doormat
July Claritza
May 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy the entire series, I was glad to see from the other couples. What kind of threw me off was the return of Bennett's dad, it let me wondering whatever happened to them. Also, I would have loved an extended epilogue. I wanted to see further down their future and how everyone was doing. ...more
Cassie Harris smith
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Charmed

I really didn’t think much of book two. I even considered not reading this one. I’m really glad I did. Something about this one felt so much better and easier to read. Josh is so sweet and you find yourself rooting for him!
Tricia
May 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Long journey, happy ending

Though these books are short and sweet they really do pack a punch. Josh, and Tempest were inevitable, and I totally saw it from the get go. But man did it take some time to get there. I am so pleased with the ending!
Miranda Dickson
Jun 03, 2021 rated it did not like it
Not impressed

I was unimpressed and bored by the whole story. I almost quit on the 4th page, but I kept reading. Part of me, hoped it would get better while the other part knew it wouldn't get better. It was not my cut of tea...I don't think I laughed at all while reading this.
Michelle
Jul 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow

A beautiful read. Couldn't wait for Josh and Tempest book and it didn't disappoint. Enjoyed the back and forth banter of their love-hate relationship. Not as hot and heavy as the Crocker Brothers series but just as enjoyable. Great book
Meghann Walker
Tuck yes!!

I was so hoping Josh would get his head out of his ass!! Tempest is such a sweet person. Good for her! Loved this book
Cemre Akin
Apr 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
I loved the story

I loved the story but I’m taking off a star for “caio”. I’m not used to seeing these kind of mistakes from this author. I’m a big fan of her Cocker Series, too.
Kimberly Pasanio
Apr 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So happy that Josh came to he senses!! Loved touring Italy with them and want to go some day.
Henry Berk
Apr 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Love this author and all her characters. Loved the pictures in this book. Nice addition. If you want to read heart felt books this is an author you must read!
Donna Foster
Apr 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
A nice ending to a series

This one was kind of a hard one to start. All through the other two books this one has been going on but it ended really well
RaChelle Holmberg
May 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Received as an ARC gift from the author's newsletter via her app, This was a lovely book, third in the touching and enjoyable Tuck series. Highly recommend, I'm a long time fan. ...more

• Spicy Pickle (The Pickle Family, #3)
  • His Temporary Assistant (Kensington Square #1)
  • Dirty Little Midlife Crisis (Heart’s Cove Hotties, #1)
  • For The Love of Easton
  • Turn Up the Heat (Searing Saviors #3)
  • Shadow Duel (Prof Croft #9)
  • Dirty Little Midlife Mess (Heart’s Cove Hotties, #2)
  • Set the Night on Fire (Searing Saviors #2)
  • Vintage Spirits (Midlife Magic Cocktail Club, #3)
  • Light Up the Night (Searing Saviors #1)
  • The Grumpy Player Next Door (Copper Valley Fireballs, #3)
  • The Faker (Boston Hawks Hockey #3)
  • Beguiled (Betwixt & Between #3)
  • The Hero I Need
  • Landon: Small Town Roommate Romance
  • The Alpha's Mate (Everton Falls Mated Love Book 1)
  • Wrong Bed Baby (Crescent Cove, #10)
  • The Write Hook (My So-Called Mystical Midlife, #1)
Faleena Hopkins specializes in love stories about good people with strong family bonds, in both books and film.

Visit her website for more fun: AuthorFaleenaHopkins.com

Tuck Yes (3 books)
  • Single You Out (Tuck Yes #1)
  • Not Single For Long (Tuck Yes #2)

News & Interviews