Start by marking “Acceptance (The Bellator Chronicles, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Acceptance (The Bellator Chronicles, #0.5)

Acceptance (The Bellator Chronicles, #0.5)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
How far must she run?

Desperate to save her unborn child, Anna has fled from Bellator - the only place she’s ever called home. Seeking shelter with a band of outlaws deep in the woods, she knows she doesn’t fit in.

But when the Bellator Authorities track her down, will her new companions protect her?
ebook
Published April 15th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Acceptance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Acceptance

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Acceptance (The Bellator Chronicles, #0.5)
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
A young woman, Anna left the only home she knew behind to seek a better life for her and her unborn baby. She takes shelter with a group of people who are also on the run and hiding out from the same people, the Bellator.

If they want to stay alive they must hide. They never stay in one place for long for fear of being found and having to surfer the consequences that the Bellator will dish out.

Anna tries very hard to fit in with the people that have taken her in but Anna comes from a different si
Billie
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant read.
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building.
Can't wait to read what the author brings out next.
Recommend reading.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Jacquetta Harvey
Apr 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Anna, heavy with her first child and trying to start a new life, still running and hiding from those searching for her. Flynn, Paulo, Dawn and others she works with, lives with all trying to make a life as they all hide when the warning sounds.
What will happen next? Keep reading and you will know.
Scarolet Ellis
Apr 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Acceptance (The Bellator Chronicles, #0.5) by Clare Littlemore wonderful story that I have read. This is book number 0.5 in this series and I highly recommend this story to everyone.

I read a complimentary Advanced Reader Copy of this book & am voluntarily leaving an honest and unbiased review.
Sam
May 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I did really enjoy this short story! Really well written, great little story! Good bit of background information! Everything I have read of this author has been excellent & I look forward to reading more in the future!
Kathleen Shaker
May 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Clare Littlemore is a young adult dystopian and sci-fi author who thrives on fictionally destroying the world in as many ways as she possibly can.

She was born in Durham, in the UK. Her parents were both teachers, and she grew up in a world surrounded by books. She has worked for most of her life as a teacher of English at various high schools in England, where she has shared her passion for books

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...