Start by marking “Knitted Hearts (Poplar Falls, #6)” as Want to Read:
Knitted Hearts (Poplar Falls, #6)

Knitted Hearts

(Poplar Falls #6)

An emotional, passionate second-chance romance in the Poplar Falls series from Amber Kelly

Sometimes you have to lose control to have it all…

I’ve always longed to start a family of my own. I throw everything I have into every relationship. Too bad I seem to attract the fixer-uppers. You know the type—the boys with all the potential but none of the drive. I thought Ricky was
Published June 29th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Knitted Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knitted Hearts

Start your review of Knitted Hearts (Poplar Falls, #6)
Halle Reads
Jun 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-2021
4.5 Stars 🌟

20210629-224508

Knitted Hearts is the 6th and final book in the Poplar Falls series by Amber Kelly. This book follows Sonia and Foster who we have met throughout the series and they have definitely been one of my most anticipated couples of this series. Though this can be read as a standalone I still highly recommend reading the previous books as you do get quite a lot of back story for these two in those books as well as some great stories you don't want to miss if you are a lover of small tow
Rozberry🍓
Jul 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5-.75 stars
(It’s squarely in that gray area in between tbh)

Here we’ve arrived at the last hoorah of the Poplar Falls series, Knitted Hearts. It’s bittersweet as I’ve grown quite attached to this tight-knit (see what I did? SMH at me lol) ranching community of Poplar Falls over the course of six books + one novella. (*sigh* Why isn’t Poplar Falls a real place? 😭. No joke - I’d go there in a heartbeat if it was. It’s one of my favorite book worlds.)

Just the same, with each of them recently b
Manoela
3.5 Stars

Knitted Hearts brings readers to the story of Sonia and Foster’s two people who are going through a divorce and find in each other the possibility of loving again and starting over. The story is sweet, and at the same time bittersweet for being the farewell of the residents of Poplar Fall. Although it's not my favorite book in this series, I think it served the purpose of bringing these two characters that were always present in the previous books to an end and also gave us a glimpse i
READ ME ROMANCE
Jun 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
If you love small town romances with wonderful interconnected characters, then please read the Poplar Falls series by Amber Kelly. She was a new-to-me author until I decided to give Rustic Hearts a chance, and now I am a fan for life. Each book is a total standalone as the author masterfully weaves each character and their relationship into each book, but if you have the time, I suggest you start with book one and binge read all six of these heartwarming love stories set in the beautiful mountai ...more
Ela Talks Books
Jun 22, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Knitted Hearts is a small town slow burn friends to lovers romance and the last one in Poplar Falls Series. Sonia and Foster's story is sweet and tender yet emotional with a direction towards complicated.

I loved seeing their relationship evolve, I loved how Foster treated Sonia but I wouldn't mind if the heat element was even a tad more intense...for the complete feeling of a good guy gone wild.

Like always, I also loved seeing an insight into the lives of past main characters. Did I mention this
Shelby
In the process of getting a divorce, Sonia is wary of falling in love again. But when Foster, who is also in the midst of a nasty divorce, takes romantic interest in Sonia, she can’t say no to a date with this handsome local. Sonia & Foster start trying to form new memories together, ones that aren’t full of the pain of their pasts. But somehow, everything they wanted to leave behind them surfaces whether they want it to or not.

Knitted Hearts by Amber Kelly is the 6th and final book in the Popl
jordane
3.5 stars 🌟

Knitted Hearts is a small-town friends-to-lovers romance and the last installment in the Poplar Falls series. It follows the story of Sonia and Foster, who each go through a divorce and find happiness and a second chance at love in each other. Their mutual attraction, even though their timing was never right, was teased a bit throughout the rest of the series, so I was eager to see how it would play out now that they were both single.

Like the other couples, Sonia and Foster were very
Jen (jensdreamylittlereads)
Jun 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bittersweet, heartwarming, uplifting...all the words that conjure up the feeling of family, friendship and belonging, and a warmth in your heart. That’s what epitomises this series. I hate to see the Poplar Falls series end, but wow, did it go out with a bang with Knitted Hearts. I could not love these charming characters anymore - I'm so enamoured by each and every one of them, and while saying goodbye is bittersweet, Knitted Hearts is the perfect full circle story to wrap up this spectacular s ...more
Crystal
Jun 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
All.The.Feels

It’s always so hard when you know a series is coming to the end. I have loved Poplar Falls from the very beginning and Sonia and Foster’s story was no different.

These two had a path that was nowhere near easy, yet their story was beautiful in its own way.

“every story is different. No one’s happily ever after comes wrapped up with a pretty little bow on top. Those stories happen in books and movies. Real life is messy, and it throws you curveball after curveball. But if you find lo
Sarah Louise
Jul 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
It's bittersweet to see one of my favourite series come to an end. I'll admit that this one took me time to feel completely invested, though. It was a lot of rehashing of previous characters—and being such a short book, I was simply itching for more on-page scenes with Sonia and Foster.

But these two precious characters and their heartwarming romance quickly won me over. Both in the midst of divorce with ungrateful partners, Sonia and Foster deserved to find love. Their quiet moments together wer
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
A tear jerker in more ways than one, this ending of the Poplar Falls series brings two broken people together to find happiness and love. But when Sonia and Foster finally put their divorces behind them and are ready to try again, live has a way of throwing you for a loop and stopping you in your tracks. But will happiness and love prevail? Or will they end up with more on their plate then they bargained for? With a storyline that had me wiping tears from my eyes this was an emotional read. Ambe ...more
Jennifer Rappaport
Jun 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much and I am so sad to see it end. Sonia and Foster's story was everything you could ask for in a series ending. I laughed at all the boys antics, I cried.... a lot and I felt like I was being wrapped in a familiar blanket while reading. Watching Sonia and Foster both overcome their past and the obstacles in front of them was both heartbreaking and beautiful. Myer had it right when he said.. all it takes to be family is love. That town, those people and the memories wrappe ...more
Mia
Jul 01, 2021 rated it liked it
Knitted Hearts is 6th book in small town country series. Poplar Falls. Sonia and Foster, I liked them individually and as couple it's just short.The town is so charming and everything feels like one big family. Overall very sweet read. ...more
Cait | GoodeyReads
I've really loved this series!! I thought this was a good conclusion and love these characters.

Full review to come!
Autumn Review
Apr 14, 2021 marked it as to-read
𝒦𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 will release on June 29th! This is Foster and Sonia's book, and the final book in the Poplar Falls series. Stand Alone. Small Town Romance.

PREORDER: https://amzn.to/3teQHi6

Release Day Blast: June 29
Review Tour: June 29 - July 6
Persephone-L17
Jul 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the latest book in the Poplar Falls Series and it is the story of Foster and Sonia. If there is something I love about Amber Kelly's books, it is that in her books she always gives us glimpses of secondary or complementary characters, so it was felt that something could arise between Sonia and Foster. Now, both have a failure in their love history. They spent years making their respective relationships work without any success, they were not valued, and now face a complicated process of ...more
Made Me Blush Books
Jun 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Poplar Falls has got to be one of the best heartwarming small town romance series out there and it's sad that this is the last book.

To say that Sonia has had a rough time with love would be an understatement but that's never stopped her from being happy for her friends as they all find the loves of their lives. She is one of the sweetest people and it's about time that she gets her chance at a lifetime of love.

Throughout the series, Foster has been married but things were not as they seemed. He
Alexandra
Jun 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe this is the final book in the Poplar Falls series. I only discovered this series back in March but I have fallen in love with the characters and their world.

Knitted Hearts concludes with Sonia and Foster's romance. After hinting at a possible connection between these two characters in the previous book, the story starts off with both Sonia and Foster each going through a divorce and slowly throughout the book their relationship evolves from friends to lovers.

Throughout reading
Kimhe Rockchicks
Jun 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Warning!!!! Sobfest ahead....
Grab the tissues, curl up on the lounge, wrapped in your favourite blanket and emerse yourself in this perfect romance by the lovely Amber Kelly. A trip back to Poplar Falls is just what everyone needs and Amber has saved the best for last.

This is a hoghly emotional, heartbreaking read. I loved Sonia and Foster, perfect couple who well and truly deserve a second chance at love, after battling so many obstacles in their pasts.

Amber you held nothing back and now knowi
Adria
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
While I’m sad that this is the last book in the Poplar Falls series, what a touching way to say goodbye! Foster and Sonia both misjudged their first partners but happily found each other, though not without a few roadblocks along the way. There is a difficult death in this book (which was even more upsetting after learning about Ms Kelly’s loss), but it served a purpose and a HEA was had by the whole wonderful friend group! This will go down as one of my favorite small town series ever written!
Lisa Stinson
Jun 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book was well on it's way to being a 5 star read for me. I was excited to see where the story for Sonia and Foster would go. You could tell there was a little bit of something there for them in the other books. Both of them were going through a divorce and I thought they would be perfect for each other at a second chance at finding love again.

I liked seeing their friendship grow and them adopting puppies and having play dates with them. Neither one really jumped in headfirst and I thought t
Lauren
Jun 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am so sad to see this series end!!! Omg I love Poplar Falls and everyone in it. This book was just heart wrenching and bittersweet. Sonia was strong but weary and Foster was amazing and so incredibly sweet. I loved these characters and this town!!!
Julia Brumfield
Jun 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Foster and Sonias story is the sweetest. They’re truly meant to be together. These Poplar Falls books never fail to disappoint. I’m sad to see the series come to a end but will definitely reread them many times.
Edith Leal
Jul 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such a bittersweet story.

I loved this book oh wow I mean this author is just an amazing story teller. Sonia’s story was so full of heartbreak and yet so much love. It’s a story of two broken hearts finding each other and helping knit each other back together to a beautiful story. It’s k dad o cried yet I was so happy for both Sonia and Foster at the end. It’s a must read.
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Jun 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the series and it stars Foster and Sonia. Its a stand alone book but it has so many characters and their backstories that most people will be very confused, even though the author explains all the back history. I do suggest you read this series in order as its a great series and its a way to really understand each character.

This book takes place in a small town in Texas and its one where everyone is very involved in church and the socialness associated with church. That
Amanda (Romance Reviewed)
First, the good. I love the setting and friendships in this series, they’ve long been my favorite parts and that was no different here because unfortunately the romance part was a bit lackluster for me.

Sonia and Foster are both mid divorce (with other people) when the book starts. The beginning is quite a bit of what happened in the previous book, which was a little boring if you’ve already read the series. Sonia thought Foster was cute ever since she was a teen, and Foster certainly noticed Son
Nancy Reads
Jun 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
KNITTED HEARTS: A Small Town Romance is Book #6 & final Book in the POPLAR FALLS Series. Each book could be read as a standalone, but the connection of the couples in the first 5 books would greatly enhance your reading enjoyment. KNITTED HEARTS is the second chance story of Sonia Pickens and Foster Tomlin. There is no place on earth like Poplar Falls, Colorado.

Sonia Pickens is sad and has a broken-heart. Here she is at 25, newly divorced, and her life is turning out nothing like she imagined. S
shereads.pang
Jun 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for a honest review.

I was NOT expecting to need tissues at all. I was not expecting the book to hurt me this much. It was AMAZING!! It was touching, heart felt, bittersweet! Much love to Amber for completing this book even when it must have hurt A LOT! This was the perfect conclusion to the Poplar Falls series, and I am going to miss these characters so much.

Sonia and Foster were both going through tough times in their life. Sonia and her ex-husband didn't work out because he j
Kirsty & Erin Muir
Jul 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing

This was the final in the Poplar Falls series that I have absolutely adored and what a finale it was! Sonia and Foster’s story has been simmering in the background almost since book 1. Both characters have gone through plenty difficulties in their previous relationships but we saw Sonia’s struggles quite a lot in Crazy Hearts (book 5) and I was so ready for her to get her HEA.

I loved Foster’s pursuit of Sonia, he was so respectful of her emotions and such a calming presence compared to
Kelchickbooklover
Jun 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amber never fails on delivering an emotional but heartwarming story of two lost souls that find love in each other.

Sonia is trying to start over again after less then a year of marriage. She thought Ricky was her one and only but realized she was wrong. She was not looking for live but sometimes that's exactly when you find it. Foster, a close friend of her best friend, walks into her life and her thinking changes. Can she find love again? Will her life be complete?

Foster is going through a divo
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wallflower (Redemption #5)
  • Perfect Tragedy (Mason Creek #5)
  • Perfect Escape (Mason Creek #6)
  • Perfect Risk (Mason Creek #1)
  • Perfect Song (Mason Creek #2)
  • Forever After All
  • Perfect Embrace (Mason Creek #8)
  • Perfect Love (Mason Creek #3)
  • Bombshell (Whiskey Dolls #1)
  • Don't Go Away Mad (Burgers and Brew Crüe #2)
  • Tie Me Down (Bellamy Creek #4)
  • The Brazen (Calamity Montana, #3)
  • Perfect Night (Mason Creek, #4)
  • When We Touch (The Heartbreak Brothers #5)
  • Perfect Summer (Mason Creek, #7)
  • Fool for You (Southern Bride, #7)
  • Southern Heat (Southern Series, #6)
  • You Loved Me Once
Amber Kelly is a romance author that calls North Carolina home. She has been an avid reader from a young age and you could always find her with her nose in a book completely enthralled in an adventure. With the support of her husband and family, in 2018, she decided to finally give a voice to the stories in her head and her debut novel, Both of Me was born. You can connect with Amber on Facebook a ...more

Poplar Falls (6 books)
  • Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls, #1)
  • Stone Hearts (Poplar Falls. #2)
  • Wicked Hearts (Poplar Falls, #3)
  • Fragile Hearts (Poplar Falls, #4)
  • Crazy Hearts (Poplar Falls, #5)