Start by marking “THE BOOK THAT HAPPENED – Is Reality but Sheer Coincidence?” as Want to Read:
THE BOOK THAT HAPPENED – Is Reality but Sheer Coincidence?

THE BOOK THAT HAPPENED – Is Reality but Sheer Coincidence?

This is the book of awkward questions.
It doesn’t promise easy entertainment—it provides understanding at a level that we never reached in school.

Do the past, present, and future exist?
What are miracles made of?
Why can’t science define what time truly is?
Is it that simple to understand infinity?

You will find a multitude of logical deductions and thought experiments in this
Published April 8th 2021 by glcMEDIA LTD

Be the first to ask a question about THE BOOK THAT HAPPENED – Is Reality but Sheer Coincidence?

Start your review of THE BOOK THAT HAPPENED – Is Reality but Sheer Coincidence?
May 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: inspirational
After a hectic week, I found “The Book that Happened- Is Reality but Sheer Coincidence?” by Attila Pergel as an astounding, thought-provoking book that uproots our tension and anxiety for a moment.
The book discrete the readers from the real world and take them on a new journey. The author inspires the reader, by asking questions that you never think of. You might find these questions are too simple to answer, but the reality behind these simple questions is quite complicated if you miss the poi
Simran Mehendi
Apr 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

I generally think of non-fiction books as long, boring essays in which the writer just dumps all his/her knowledge. This wasn't the case with 'The Book That Happened'. It felt like being in a class with your favorite professor. He'll conduct experiments with you, explain it in a fun way, help you understood the topic, and make sure you gain something useful from each chapter.

The best thing I'll walk away with, is not that light is massless yet the formula of energy is E=mc^2 (although
Ellie
May 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’ll be the first to say that popular science isn’t my typical genre. I’ve shied away from it in the past, haunted by flashbacks to school lessons in which I struggled to keep up with the teacher, and have generally believed, if I’m being honest, that I just wasn’t smart enough to properly ‘get’ it. Despite this I know that it is a genre hugely popular among non-fiction readers, and I have long been looking for a book that would serve as a great starting point that I wouldn’t find too complex or ...more
Krisz
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ez az a könyv, amit (mondjuk 14-től felfelé) szerintem mindenkinek olvasnia kellene. Mert eszünkbe juttatja, milyen a valóság.
Kb. háromévesen óvodába kerülünk, s innentől fogva életünk fő célja a rutinba való beletanulás: hogy megy az élet ebben a közösségben? Mik a szabályok, hogyan viselkedjem, hogy minél többen kedveljenek? Ebbe a csapdába mind beleesünk, márpedig az idomulás fő szempontja mind az iskolában, mind a munkahelyen – de gyakran még a házasságban és a gyereknevelésben is – az lesz:
Sarah Patrik
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book was a scientific adventure indeed!
It was a very intriguing, deep, informative, and well-written book! Everything flowed and was in good sequence and on point with intricate details and wholesome facts to back every notion from light to time to space! The Author asked all these intriguing questions which got me thinking and excited in wanting answers too. What is the deal with the future? How we manipulate future events from the present and many more.

I also enjoyed the little m
Sagar Bhowmik
Apr 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolute treat to the entire science community where the writer simplified the basic terms of science in a very decent way. The explanations were real and an absolute noob to the science fraternity will find this book as interesting as never before. I find this book very much real the way it’s been elaborated and narrated. The orientation is also perfect. I wish the much success with this book and good luck for the writer for the next masterpiece because this book already is…
Mohiuddin Samrat
Apr 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Simplicity, the first word regarding this book that came into my mind is simplicity. As a student of science, I always wonder how could a person narrate the basics of science in such a beautiful way. The writer has a clear view regarding the scientific terms, as well as the public pulse to transfer it in a proper manner. This book is highly recommended for the kids, to explore things, to learn, to make a proper base of science, to enjoy, and to conquer.
Carol
Jan 09, 2021
Orsolya Szekely
Feb 23, 2021
Krisz
Apr 17, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
A. End
Brenda Maki
Ken
Jessica Masci
Free on Google Play 1 3 Apr 22, 2021 07:08AM

• A Winter's Promise (The Mirror Visitor #1)
  • Savage Ruler (Sinfully Savage #1)
  • Void
  • Stepbrother Untouchable
  • Lost to You (Regret, #0.5)
  • The Fight In Us (The Four, #4)
  • Trick Me Twice
  • A ​repülő ember és más furcsa történetek
  • The Poltergoose
  • Queen of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep, #4)
  • Kings of Anarchy (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #3)
  • Unorthodox: The Scandalous Rejection of My Hasidic Roots
  • Dynasty (Boys of Winter #1)
  • Man and Wife (Harry Silver, #2)
  • Fractured Faith (The Harkwright Trilogy, #2.5)
  • The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
  • Tutankhamun: The Last Secret
  • Mangled Minds (The Harkwright Trilogy, #2)
I wrote my very first computer program at the age of thirteen; it was a dice program. I did that back in 1985 on a ZX81 Sinclair home computer. I’ve been a software developer for more than thirty years, and in the past ten years I’ve been working for financial institutions.

I am not a writer, but I know for certain what I want to say.

THE BOOK THAT HAPPENED did not set out to be a success, but it