Start by marking “Because of You” as Want to Read:
Because of You

Because of You

He’s the new single dad in town. She’s is son’s teacher. They met months ago on a whim, thinking they’d never see each other again. When their lives collide, will they risk it all for love?

Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Because of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Because of You

Start your review of Because of You
Shelby
Ada & Sawyer met as two strangers in a bar a couple months previously. They shared a smoldering kiss, parted ways and never expected to see each other again. That is, until Ada starts her new school year teaching and realizes that one of her new student’s father is none other than the sexy stranger from the bar, Sawyer.

Sawyer moved to Springville with his son for a fresh start and now he’s one of the local doctors. His wife died 5-years previously and hasn’t been in love since. But when he lays
Alice
Jun 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Because Of You was E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!
It was previoisly published in Aced: a Charity Anthology and has an epilogue now! ;)

I knew right from the beginning that it'll be a wonderful love story and will make me swoon all the way through it!
Awwwww!!
Because Of You is the beautiful love story of Ada and Sawyer.
Both met one night out in Nashville. They kissed and never were able to forget it.
Well... 2 months later they meet again.... in Springville and they're both really surprised
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jun 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
There is nothing I enjoy more than a small town, single dad romance, add in a a dash of forbidden and I.am.there. and Because Of You is that book. Ada and Sawyer are on fire from the moment they see each other in a crowded bar, but their timing is off. Neither can forget the other and fate throws them back together at the beginning of the school year. Ada is Sawyer’s son’s second grade teacher. Resistance is futile and try as they might, they can’t stay away from each other. Watching them overco ...more
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Like every other Fabiola book I've read, I loved it! Ada and Sawyer met one magical night, shared a kiss, never to see each other again even though they think of each other often. But you know that's just a recipe for them to meet up in the most unexpected way.

I loved reading both Sawyer and Ada's perspectives and what they were thinking about during the start of this relationship. Each person has such a different experience and what perspective and that's what makes a good story.

I had such a
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 2 Steam Fans

I loved revisiting Sawyer, River, and Ada in an extended sweet single-parent romance.

Video review available in Week 22: May 30 – Jun 5, 2021, full weekly book reviews available on Steph's Romance Book Talk Patreon.

For other bookish content, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Natasha Carrere
May 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-read
Quick and enjoyable read! Finished this in one sitting and I loved Sawyer and Ada. I enjoy a single parent romance and this was perfect.
Lori Amey
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is Sawyer and Ada's story. They meet by chance and the attraction is immediate. They only share a kiss, but they can't stop thinking about each other. Problem is, they probably will never see each other again. Or will they? I highly recommend you buy this book, so you can find out what happens for yourself. ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jun 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Mary Mccormack
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. The characters and storyline are great and it makes you want to visit their world. The healing in this book is really special and the acceptance of the past without trying to take over is really really special! Definitely worth the read.
Christy Pastore
Jun 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer and Ada are pure perfection! I absolutely loved this sweet and swoony story. Second-chances and small-town romances are my jam and YAY for sexy, single dads.

Because of You will definitely put a smile on your face and give you all the feels. It's the perfect quick weekend read.

The thing you can always count on in a Fabiola Francisco book is humor, romance with realistic characters, and dash of angst and drama. The perfect blend for any story!

Because of You was previously published in the A
it.sgottabethebooks
May 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Because of you is super cute and a sweet read. Sawyer and Ada had a great connection and River was the cherry on the sundae. This story will give you the warm fuzzies.
CK
Jun 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Cute small town romance! Who knew that sparks could fly at the very first kiss? Just a sweet romance with the added benefit of an adorable second grader!
Lita Thomas
Jun 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Because Of You by Fabiola Francisco is a cute story about Sawyer. One night out at a bar, he meets a young lady that has made quite the impression on him. One dance ,one kiss and a fake name is all he was able to get from the lady.  Now after a move to a small town with his 7 year old son at the school open house he sees her again. What are the chances? Ada cannot get this guy out of her mind. On a girl's trip to Nashville she met a guy. They shared one dance, one amazing kiss and a fake name. W ...more
Jenene
Jun 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
When I move to a new town, the last thing I expect is for the mystery woman I met months ago to be my son’s teacher. The same woman who has taken over my thoughts, wishing I had more than a kiss to remember her by.

I should stay away, but Ada sparks a fire in me I haven’t felt since my wife passed. She's reminding me of what love feels like.

Although the school has rules, we’re making our own. Even if the consequences cost us more than just our hearts.

Ada and Sawyer meet and have an instant connec
Melissa Machado
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***

Because of You is a standalone, small town, single dad, second chance at love romance. If you're a fan of Fabiola's then you'll recognize the town and supporting characters. This was a quick, sweet, romantic read that will leave you feeling all gooey inside.

Sawyer is a charming, intelligent, single dad looking to have a fresh start for him and his boy. Ada is a fun, caring, school teacher with a big heart. Their chemistry is o
samsbookstagram
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars

This is one of those books that just makes you feel good, keeps you smiling, and you never want to end. Single Dad is my favorite trope, so when I saw the blurb I knew I needed to read this one, and I'm so happy I did!

Sawyer + Ada were such great characters and River was such a fun addition. There's a hint of a second chance to this story which made it even better in my opinion, and it's basically drama-free. While the relationship does seem a bit speedy it's also written out perfectly
Julie D (Audio and Book Jewels)
Fabiola Francisco has such an amazing story telling ability, and I was, once again, unable to put down one of her books! Big surprise from the reader who wanted to live in Everton!

This story of two people who meet by chance, for just a moment, and can’t forget each other.. is just excellence. The characters, the story, everything just makes you want to know these people! Not all of them! Karen, the nasty teacher (an appropriate name!), is someone I might have to have words with.

I loved this bo
Nicole
Jun 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
I'm a sucker for a book set in a small town and a single dad romance. I knew I couldn't pass up reading this one. Sawyer is such a great dad. The scenes with him and his son warmed my heart. You can tell how close of a bond they have. Things get mighty interesting when Sawyer finds out the woman he had an unforgettable kiss with is his son's new teacher. Ada is an awesome teacher and she's one you wish your kids would have. She's so compassionate and caring of her students. You can instantly fee ...more
Fabiola Francisco
Jun 10, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
BECAUSE OF YOU is live!! I'm so excited for you to read this single dad novella!

He’s a single dad. She’s his son’s new teacher. When their attraction is too strong to fight, will she risk her career for love?

★★99c for a limited time★★
Amazon ➨ mybook.to/BOY
Available in Kindle Unlimited

Daniele
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
One night and your fate is decided, but in true Fabiola form, she takes us on wild ride of emotions. We meet Sawyer, single dad, mysterious with all the small town goodness and Ada sweet, fun and exactly what he never knew he needed. It’s the perfect blend of sweet and sassy with the pull at your heartstrings we all love from her books. You will just walk right into their town while you read, sit in the bakery and just watch everything unfold, as it happens in a small town that what Fabiola’s bo ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Jun 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Fabiola Francisco you have melted my heart and tied it up in knots with Because of You!
The first reason is there is nothing better than a single dad who finally finds love again. Secondly, I love that some rules are made to be broken when it comes to following your heart.
Ada and Sawyer are meant to be in this story of second chances, healing hearts, and the strength of fate. You have read it see just how uplifted you'll feel when its done.
Mayas
Jun 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh

Sawyer and Ada or should I saw Justin and Amanda, were such a sweet force of resistance. As hard as they may have tried the pull was there. It didn't help that River little teacher crush was keeping them in close proximity.

I loved the understanding and respect showcased by Ada in retrospect to Sawyer and his past with Tessa. The pill could have been hard to swallow but she went in like a real woman and helped keep a memory alive for a young boy.
Amanda (Romance Reviewed)
Sep 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021
This was a cute and uncomplicated story between a teacher and the father of one of her students. They met during the summer and had a spark, but didn't expect to see each other again. The school year begins and Sawyer walks back into Ada's life. They have trouble ignoring the feelings between them and it eventually turns into more.

This was a simple love story, perfect if you want something cute and light (in a good way).
Alicia
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you love small-town romances then you better get reading Fabiola’s stories. She is the master.

Because of You is the perfect back-to-school romance. Ada and Sawyer have a few obstacles to overcome, but ultimately fate takes the wheel. We also get to revisit some old friends in Springville with Hunter and Mackenzie.

Fun, quick back-to-school read that will have you swooning for more.
Loralie
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love the idea of randomly meeting someone that you can't take you mind off and wonder what if. Sawyer & Ada's first meeting was hot...and then cold. The second chance, though...unexpected and meant to be. It was hard not to root for them, even though a relationship may have been frowned upon. And who could not love River? My only complaint...I want more! ...more
Debbie
Jun 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this one! First off, her name is Ada! (That's my sister's name and you never see it in a book).

Ada and Sawyer meet up on a dance floor. Sparks fly. But ... then she's gone.

Fast forward to meeting his son's teacher. Yep! You guessed it.

Their romance was sweet and fun, but not without obstacles. As always, FF gave me just what I didn't know I needed in a book.
Angela
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ah I loves reading this story again. Because of You was originally featured in the Aced Anthology. Ada and Sawyer are just the sweetest couple together and I am so glad they took a chance on their connection. I couldn't help feeling content and happy while reading their story. ...more
Gail Stump
Jun 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loving the dream

Ok I want to live these storylines, I guess in my own life I have but it’s still so sweet to read about love bringing families together, and loving still that home town feeling of belonging. Everyone knows your name.
Melissa Ledet
Great Read

A beautiful heartfelt Read that will have you falling in love with Ada and Sawyer. Love the connection between them and how Ada loves Sawyer’s son.
Skye Yanovsky
Jun 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved!

This is just an absolute single dad/teacher romance about moving on. It was super sweet, passionate and I ended it with tears in my eyes.

• Perfect Kiss (Mason Creek, #9)
  • Perfect Love (Mason Creek #3)
  • Beyond the Game (Out of Reach, #2)
  • Perfect Embrace (Mason Creek, #8)
  • Perfect Night (Mason Creek, #4)
  • Perfect Song (Mason Creek #2)
  • No Strings
  • Perfect Escape (Mason Creek, #6)
  • Perfect Risk (Mason Creek #1)
  • Same Ol' Situation (Burgers and Brew Crüe #3)
  • Beyond the Bases (Out of Reach #1)
  • Waiting For Love (The Love Vixen, #11)
  • Beyond the Play (Out of Reach, #3)
  • Perfect Summer (Mason Creek Book 7)
  • Perfect Tragedy (Mason Creek, #5)
  • Wallflower (Redemption #5)
  • Beyond the Team (Out of Reach, #4)
  • Promise Me Forever (The Maxwell Brothers, #1)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group