Start by marking “The 5 Laws That Determine All of Life's Outcomes” as Want to Read:
The 5 Laws That Determine All of Life's Outcomes

The 5 Laws That Determine All of Life's Outcomes

Success is predictable. This book is about the laws that govern successful outcomes including making more money, finding fulfillment and increasing self seteem, improving health and connections with others. The 5 Laws control our outcomes in life, whether we know what they are or not. These laws control our speed and trajectory in life and most importantly how we deal with ...more
Published December 1st 2008 by Franklin Covey (first published November 17th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The 5 Laws That Determine All of Life's Outcomes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 5 Laws That Determine All of Life's Outcomes

Start your review of The 5 Laws That Determine All of Life's Outcomes
Brandon Allen
Dec 07, 2009 rated it really liked it
This is a great book that gives great guidelines on how to behave in order to be successful. Brett talks about vision, frequency, perception, accountability and leadership.

This book is not long and reads fairly quickly. Some of my favorite concepts from the book are the author's concepts on the law of frequency and the 7 steps to work through improving your frequency. Fear of failure and our personal desire to make the "right" decisions hold us back with success as we never want to be wrong and
Lauren
Mar 11, 2009 rated it liked it
Only 3 stars for this book. Though there are a lot of good points brought up, I found it hard to get past the author's tone that reverberates throughout the book and clouds the good things that he does say. But considering that he made me think about some things that I have not thought of before, he deserves 3 stars and not 2 :).

Harward contends to have found the 5 Laws that will determine all of your life's outcomes. I don't necessarily buy that premise, but the five things that he does list:
Shannon Lowe
Nov 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
I have not read this book, but I have personally gone through his BeYou class. The way he talks to others is extremely disrespectful. He yelled at me and shut me down in front of the whole class for simply not knowing what I wanted to get out of the course. He told me I was a train wreck and I was NEVER allowed to disagree with what he said. Total fraud.
Steve
Jan 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
There are many great principles in this book that can assist virtually anyone in the pursuit of an improved future, but I felt that a couple of points lessened its value.

First of all, I believe the laws outlined in this book are quite valid. Anyone who reads this book and adheres to its principles can greatly improve themselves in any aspect of their life. I am always eager to learn new things, and this book has given me some valuable insights that change my view on several aspects of life.

Now
Keith Hoopes
Apr 22, 2011 rated it did not like it
Brett Harward did not, as he claims, run a successful software company. Frontrunner technologies was on the verge of folding, when it's main investor took control of it away from Brett. This investor was then able to salvage what was left of it, after Brett having run it nearly bankrupt, and sold it to recover his investment, barely breaking even.

He was also in the habit of making promises he won't keep to his employees, such as partial ownership and shared profits. I don't trust him nor his
Maria
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
This book has a lot of good advice on how to be successful in business and relationships. I liked it because it is forthright and concise, and Harward is very good at explaining the 5 laws.

Unfortunately, my mind right now isn't in a place where I'm ready to hear some of it, so I sort of blocked out a few chapters that I can't handle right now. However, if you are more emotionally stable than I am right now, you might get more from it.
Mical
Jan 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
Yawn. . . . but of course, if one were to evaluate my life, i.e. my financial standing and significant relationships, specifically marriage(s), it makes sense that I would already possess most of this knowledge.
Ruth Stewart
Nov 17, 2009 rated it really liked it
This book made life’s "problems" so much simpler. It was an easy read with some impactful concepts.
Kelly M
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was ok
Much more for someone in the business world than for your average reader. Felt a bit repetitive at times although a handful of interesting points made.
Monica H at The Readathon
Mar 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
I liked this book and thought it had some great suggestions. Read my full review at www.the-readathon.blogspot.com
John Hibbs
Jun 19, 2009 rated it it was ok
Pedantic. Not worth your time.
Barbara
Apr 30, 2016
Will Jeffries
Apr 21, 2011
« previous 1 3 next »

• Break Through Difficult Emotions: How to Transform Painful Feelings with Mindfulness Meditation
  • A Monk's Guide to Happiness: Meditation in the 21st century
  • Killing Jesus: A History
  • Lysistrata
  • Left Behind (Left Behind, #1)
  • The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking
  • Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why
  • Letting Go: The Pathway To Surrender
  • Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are
  • Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ
  • The Courage to Be Disliked: How to Free Yourself, Change your Life and Achieve Real Happiness
  • King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine
  • Lost Connections: Uncovering the Real Causes of Depression - and the Unexpected Solutions
  • Shoeless Joe