Start by marking “Can’t Hurry Love” as Want to Read:
Can’t Hurry Love

Can’t Hurry Love

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  16 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Beth Carroway is a hopeless romantic who’s determined to find her happily ever after. The sooner the better! And the new, handsome doctor in town is the perfect Prince Charming.

Or he would be - if he’d hurry up and fall in love with her!
ebook
Published May 3rd 2021 by Nadine Millard

To ask other readers questions about Can’t Hurry Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can’t Hurry Love

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Can’t Hurry Love
Tori (Book Chick)
May 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nadine Millard is a favorite of mine. Her books are always just a happy escape. “Can’t Hurry Love” was contemporary rather than her usually historical fiction, and she nailed it. I found myself completely sucked into the world of Rocky Valley and wishing I could be friends with all the characters.
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Bloggers & Bookstagrammers sign up HERE to be a part of the release for this sweet, contemporary romance:

She can’t hurry love.
But hey – a girl’s gotta try.

D.M. Drake
Apr 15, 2021 marked it as to-read
I haven't read Can't Hurry Love yet.... But when I saw it was a new book releasing by Nadine Millard I was so happy. Nadine is one of my favorite authors from several years ago. I love anything she writes! She always gets 5 stars from me! I love sweet clean romance, so this is automatically going on my TBR list! ...more
Chesney
May 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Love this contemporary! It’s got swoony sexy characters.
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Can’t Hurry Love by Nadine Millard (book 2 in The Rocky Valley series)

‘He felt her eyes on him, so he lifted his own to see her frowning.

“Are you always this dramatic with your patients?” she asked, but her smile took any sting out of her words.

He should be casual and jokey like her, but all of a sudden, he found he couldn’t be. “Only the ones I care this much about,” he said softly.’

Nadine Millard is one of my favourite historical romance writers, seeing her turn her exceptional talents towa
Sharina Byrne
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Nadine Millard. Her books are brilliant and you always feel part of the book. I always imagine myself as a character and I get engrossed in reading. Nothing else matters🤣. I didn't know what to expect with this contemporary story, but it was fantastic. I always look forward to a new release from this brilliant Author. 💖💖💖 ...more
Lorraine Lee
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book. Beth was a great character and I loved the dynamic between her and Josh. I also really like her group of friends and would love to read more about some of them. Oh and I really want to go to the festival! A great read with everything I wanted humour, romance and a great (and handsome) leading man.

Lolly
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love reading this authors Historical romance books so was a bit dubious how a contemporary one would be but she did not disappoint at all. I loved every bit of it and couldn't put it down. Definitely a 5 star ...more
Deanna Lee
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love Nadine’s books! I look forward to each new release and this was no different! 5 stars as usual!
Brenda
May 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful book!
Lauren Lee
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Nadine Millard! She never disappoints her readers. I was sucked in from start to finish, could not recommend this book enough.
Carmel Hill
May 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Latla
Jun 15, 2021 rated it liked it
I really love a good clean contemporary romance (which seem to be so rare) and I am glad it wasn’t one of those badly written southern setting books with nonsensical conversation, way too many characters I could care less about and giggling protagonists.

I thought it was clean (a reviewer described it as such) and although the intimacy is closed door, I wasn’t a fan of sex before marriage and talk of one night stands. That is something that I don’t forgive or forget with the characters as I see
Kathy
It's always fun when favorite authors decided to write in other genres, I believe this is her first contemporary and I thought she did a great job with it!

When Josh and Beth first meet, its instant sparks! So Beth, is confused when Josh ghosts her for an entire year!! When Beth starts to put herself out there and tries meeting other men, Josh realizes he needs to get his act together and make a move before its too late.

I thought this was a cute read, out H/h have an instant connection but Josh
The Swoony Awards
Nominated for a 2021 Swoony Award, to vote click here: https://tinyurl.com/y593ce67 ...more
Gabrielle
May 13, 2021
Leah
May 09, 2021
Nadine Millard
Apr 11, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Courtney Kinder
Deb
May 04, 2021
Mark
May 05, 2021

• The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1)
  • A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic, #1)
Hey everyone!

I'm Nadine, a writer from County Laois in Ireland.

I’ve been writing historical romance since March 2014 and have no plans to stop!

While my heart belongs to Regency, there are a lot of other genres and ideas fluttering around in my brain so who knows what will happen next?!

When I'm not writing I can be found scurrying around after my three children. Or my dog. Or my cat.

I have a bri