Jump to ratings and reviews

The Cursed Series #7

Everlasting Hope

When all magical hell broke loose and the vampires fought the witches, the very human Abby Benson was the one who had to pay the ultimate price. Devastated by an unexpected loss, she spirals into grief—until she realizes she has the one thing no one can take from her: hope.

Determined not to give up, and with the help of an unlikely ally, she sets out to reclaim what was taken from her. But to get what she wants, she and her family will once again have to wage war with the witches. This time, though, the stakes are higher, and there won’t be another second chance.

346 pages, Kindle Edition

First published June 1, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Kara Leigh Miller

42 books263 followers
Born and raised in the small town of Mexico, New York, Kara Leigh Miller was an only child who was forced to find ways to entertain herself. Playing make believe with her Barbie dolls and stuffed animals was her first real taste of storytelling before she became old enough to develop a love affair with the written word.

She began her venture into the publishing world as a wet behind the years author back in 2010. She started her career writing erotic romance, but in 2014, she had an awakening of sorts... Realizing the adult market wasn't for her, she shifted focus and began writing Christian romantic suspense. Dangerous Love and Jaded Love were her first published Christian novels. Now, she's shifting focus again and devoting her time to writing young adult novels.

Kara now lives in Michigan with her husband, four (of five) kids, four pit bulls, and two cats. She's a master multi-tasker!

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
8 (88%)
4 stars
1 (11%)
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for ♥Milica♥.
746 reviews225 followers
June 8, 2021
THE SERIES ISN'T ENDING YAY!!! Technically this one is the last book before the Jax spin-off and it ends on a really good note so it's both the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.

This is Abby's book so some of the action that happens is off screen because she's not there to see it, but that isn't disappointing. It's nice to see her thoughts.

Here we follow her, as she tries to recover from that horrible thing Isach did at the end of book six. Knowing Abby, there's no way she'd let him get away with that so she's determined to find answers once and for all.

I missed this world and its characters a lot. They have a very special place in my heart and they live in my head rent free. So just opening this book to the first page made me feel like I was coming home.

It's so easy to get into and a joy to read (even though poor Abby's suffering for a lot of it). The one thing I mind is that it's so short!!! I wanted more happy pages.

I was mad at the , but luckily, Piper saved the day.

I was not expecting her to be who she turned out to be, or that I'd like her. Because no one other than Chloe was good enough for my favourite vampire. So I have no idea how she wormed her way into my heart, but I ship it now. R.I.P. Chax. Chax? Jahloe? No official ship name (yet), but I'm sure as the Jax army rises so too will the ship names.

The inclusion of voodoo was a cool thing, although I wish we saw more of it. MAYBE IN THE JAX BOOKS???

The ending was perfect too. So I do forgive you Mrs. Miller, for Eternal Life. Now I'll have to hope the Jax series will be pain free.

*I'd like to thank the amazing author for providing me with an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review*
Profile Image for Chelsey Ortega.
278 reviews1 follower
April 22, 2022
I loved being in Abby's head and to experience her and Isach's story. I really hope we get Jax's story one day. He deserves a happy ending.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.