Jump to ratings and reviews
Life’s detours can be the most important steps we’re meant to make.

Injured and stranded, hiker Quinn McAlister is stuck recovering in Laurel Cove, North Carolina. The quiet mountain town and its polite residents are a far cry from the stifling home and painful disappointments back in Maine. When her handsome rescuer offers her a place to stay, she’s faced with coming to terms with her past and putting faith, for once, in a hopeful future.

Camp director Eli Moreland has devoted his adult life to serving others. The summer takes an unexpected turn when the beautiful hiker staying in one of the cabins sparks a deep desire for more. Giving her advice about faith comes easy. What’s hard is deciding if he’s ready to reopen his heart to love.

Being lost is worth the pain when being found is so sweet.

*All books in the Laurel Cove Romance series are stand-alone and can be read in any order.

Kindle Edition

Published June 8, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Teresa Tysinger

12 books231 followers
I am a wife and mother transplanted from North Carolina now living in North Texas. When not working as a communications/graphic design professional, I write charming southern romances inspired by grace. I am a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, Religious Communicators’ Council, and the Association for Women in Communications. I’m blessed to have spent over a decade telling stories of faith through written word.

Now to the important stuff… I love Jesus, coffee, caramel, and stories with happy endings!

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 29 of 29 reviews
July 25, 2021
“He was a part of her story, even if just this one page.”

Teresa Tysinger has such a poignant way with words that draws the reader into rapt attention and takes them on a journey through laughter, tears, grace, and romance. With sentences like, “The cacophony of cicadas and crickets chirping in the surrounding woods offered a summer evening soundtrack,” you’ll want to slow down and savor every delightful word…. but you’re so enamored with the story that you can’t. stop. reading.

In Someone Found, we are immediately gripped by Quinn’s plight as we tumble with her down a mountain in the first few pages. And then we’re instantly swooning over Eli as he turns all rescuer-hero type (with a little help from Quinn’s dog Sarge, who we also fall in love with right away). And THEN… after we read a little bit further, we marvel at the author’s mastery of how perfectly those first few pages capture the essence of Quinn & Eli’s lives. Quinn, who’s been tumbling down a figurative mountain for several years, getting bruised and wounded and scarred along the way. Eli, who may not be a typical rescuer that we’d find in a romance novel (i.e. not a firefighter or paramedic or etc.) but in his own way, with the work he’s doing at his day camp for teens, yes actually he is a rescuer.

I, yet again, loved everything about this story – the protagonists, the return to Laurel Creek, the supporting characters (Doc! Judy! Otis! Arlo!), the KISSES (ahem. I know you’re shocked), and the sweet message that covers the whole story in a warm embrace. Actually there were a couple of messages I took away from Someone Found, and the first is from the quote I shared just before the review started – Every time we cross someone’s path, we are entering their story, and we’re never quite sure how long we’ll be there so we should make the most of it. The second is from the quote below:

“Sometimes life’s detours end up being the most important stops –
the ones we were meant to make all along.”

I love the way Tysinger brought Quinn’s story – her detour – full circle and the gentle way she reminds readers that sometimes our unexpected stops along the way are the most important ones we’ll make.

Bottom Line: Someone Found by Teresa Tysinger is both witty and moving, with some swoonilicious kisses, a hero with integrity, and a heroine with an injured spirit. Woven between the characters, the flirting, the quirky small Appalachian town, and the romance is beautiful writing and heartwarming grace notes. Readers will fall in love with Eli & Quinn & their individual stories, as well as their romantic relationship and the ways they sharpen each other and help heal the wounded places in each other’s lives. And, by the way, even though supporting character Otis isn’t the hero of the story, he totally claimed my heart!

(I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book which I read via Kindle Unlimited.)

first reviewed at Reading Is My SuperPower
Profile Image for Susan Snodgrass.
1,983 reviews181 followers
June 8, 2021
Welcome back to Laurel Cove! Teresa Tysinger created this precious town in North Carolina in the Blue Ridge Mountains and it's one I fell in love with instantly. One stormy night Eli Mooreland finds an injured woman on the Appalachian Trail near his home and both their lives are destined to be impacted greatly from a chance encounter. Quinn McAlister isn't just hiking the Appalachian Trail; she is running from so much hurt that her heart is barely beating. She is actually running from what should have been her home, but what is instead filled with despair and pain. But she had not reckoned on the good citizens of Laurel Cove and the healing grace of God's love.

Full of God's great love and acceptance, this story is one that will make your heart sing as you watch what He does in the lives of those He loves. Because every single one of us is important to Him and he has a marvelous plan for our lives! Teresa Tysinger has captured this love and grace perfectly. She has crafted characters that just leap into the reader's heart so well! And not just the main characters, either. Some of these folks, I just wanted to give a big hug. She brings out such a powerful spiritual truth here that the reader feels like they have been blessed by God just reading the book. I wept through parts of this book and there is much to take a way from it to enrich my life. Well done!

My thanks to the publisher and author for a copy of this book. I was not expected to leave a positive review and the opinion here is my own.
Profile Image for Kailey.
592 reviews67 followers
June 5, 2021
I loved this book so much! I wish Laurel Cove was a real place so I could move there! I loved Eli right away, but it took me a little bit to warm up to Quinn. This is one book that I would love to read again!

I received a complimentary copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.
Profile Image for Brittany.
2,160 reviews139 followers
June 8, 2021
What a heartwarming story that shows what a difference being treated kindly can make in someone’s life. Quinn put me on edge at the beginning of the book with her immediate suspicion and rudeness toward the people who were trying to help her. However, it became clear that she was a very wounded individual who needed to learn who God really was. The community she found with Doc, Judy, and Eli was the start of learning to belong and learning that she had value.

The camp was such a neat site for a story and offered opportunities for Quinn to connect with the teen campers and even be of great help to one girl in particular. I loved seeing the way Quinn grew and changed in this story. The romance between Quinn and Eli was really wonderful and I felt that it developed very naturally. The epilogue was charming!

This is book three in the Laurel Cove romance novels, however, each book stands completely on its own.

I received a complimentary copy of this book. All opinions are my own.

You can read this review on my blog:
Profile Image for MJSH.
986 reviews40 followers
June 4, 2021
"I think she needs to experience the overwhelming joy of letting herself be pursued and found. Anyone can happen upon the lost, sort of like when you found her in the woods. But being pursued, searched for with intention and anticipation, that can really change a person's sense of worth."

Teresa Tysinger knows how to bring a small town in North Carolina, with its colorful and beautiful inhabitants, to life. She also knows how to thread growth, maturation, and forgiveness into a backstory of rejection, hurt, and anger to create an uplifting story filled with acceptance, sense of belonging and purpose. This story of Quinn and Eli is the perfect heart-warming story to cuddle up with on a rainy day.

Quinn is prickly and unlikable at the beginning of the story even when people try to help her after an injury. Her past unfolds with some recounted stories, flashbacks, and present day encounters with her grandmother and we get to see why Quinn has closed herself up so much. The blossoming of her personality and loving heart is pleasant to see as she grows in faith. Eli is so patient, kind, compassionate. I felt that his character wasn't as deep as Quinn but perhaps it's because she was the emotional roller coaster and he was the steady, solid rock in her life. I loved the secondary characters, especially Arlo the camp assistant, Doc and his wife Judy, and Otis.

If you enjoy contemporary romance with faith and hope, you'll love this book. Though it's book 3 in the author's Laurel Cove Romance, it is a stand-alone. I received the book from the author and was under no obligation to post a positive comment. All opinions are solely my own.
1,289 reviews27 followers
A touching story

My rating is 4.5 stars

I love stories where the characters have major life changes.

In Someone Found, Quinn not only went through a transformation but it was also significant enough that while I didn't care much for her at the start with her seeming pretty cold and rude, as her heart began to thaw, I began to like her much more.

And, Eli! Though he had made mistakes in his past, his heart was compassionate and he was more than willing to look past the actions of others and into their hearts to see the injured soul. Most of the time! And to show God's love to help bring the lost to Him. Not only with Quinn, but with all the kids at the camp he ran.

The story was engaging. It was filled with relatable characters with real-life problems. I think my favorite secondary character was grouchy old Otis, though several others were close contenders.

I appreciated how the author addressed the attraction Eli and Quinn had for each other and how Eli was so determined to treat her right despite the desires he had. And especially appreciated that though this was addressed, it didn't overpower the story.

Freedom in Christ could be the theme of the story. Or forgiveness and the way that when we forgive others, we not only experience freedom ourselves but also change the world around us.

If you enjoy romance with a strong emphasis on faith, you'll want to be sure to read Someone Found. The element that ties the books in the Laurel Cove series together is the small town, so feel free to read the books in any order you please.

Originally Reviewed on Among The Reads

I was given a copy of this book. I was not required to give a favorable review nor was any money received for this review. All comments and opinions are my own.
Profile Image for Sydney.
945 reviews106 followers
June 10, 2021
Teresa Tysinger has written a sweet contemporary romance novel in her story Someone Found. This story takes place in a small town in North Carolina in the Blue Ridge Mountains. This beautiful backdrop adds to the story of hiker Quinn McAlister and and spiritual summer camp director Eli Mooreland. Tysinger does a lovely job of intertwining Quinn and Eli’s stories. Readers will be drawn to them because of their realistic and relatable characteristics and life experiences. This is an inspiring story about discovering oneself and opening oneself up to falling in love. A heart-warming and charming story, readers will love this read from cover to cover.

Genre: contemporary, romance, Christian
Publisher: Good Day Publishing
Publication date: June 8, 2021
Number of pages: 222

Other books in the series:
1-Someplace Familiar
2-Suddenly Forever

Disclosure statement: A complimentary review copy of this book was provided from tour groups, publishers, publicists, authors, and others, including NetGalley, OR was borrowed from the library, including OverDrive, Or borrowed from Kindle Unlimited, OR borrowed from Deseret Bookshelf, OR pre-ordered/purchased for review, including Audible. A review was not required and all views and opinions expressed are my own.
9,653 reviews103 followers
May 20, 2021
A refreshing story. Injured hiker Quinn, gets to recover in Laurel Cove. He finds it more of a pleasure than his home town. Impossible to not get caught up with the characters.
Profile Image for Jaycee Weaver.
Author 26 books237 followers
April 26, 2021
As with the previous books in the series, I completely found myself entranced in Ms. Tysinger's descriptive world. Eli and Quinn are simply lovely and well matched. Eli provides a strong, stable presence to Quinn's wounded heart. I loved every part of their story! Beautiful moving, and full of hope. This author's definitely one to add to your must-read shelves.

I did read an advance copy, but my review is voluntarily and willingly given without expectation.
Profile Image for Kelly-Ann ~ Sassy Bookish Mama.
474 reviews46 followers
June 8, 2021
Teresa has done it again!! She has penned another amazing story with an equally amazing setting. This is the third book in the Laurel Cove Romance Series but they can all be read as stand alone stories. If you haven't experienced the town of Laurel Cove are you going to get sucked right in and trust me you will absolutely love it

This story definitely did not disappoint and I knew it wouldn't. This story pulls you right in as we meet Quinn who is hiking the Blue Ridge Mountains and has a mishap. She is mysterious and although she comes off as a standoffish and cold but there is a reason behind it and we get to journey with her as she grows throughout the story. I could tell right away that she was carrying some big hurts and was just trying to run away from certain things. We meet Eli... swoon worthy Eli!! Eli is the person that finds Quinn hurt in the trail and he is the vessel that God uses to make her see who she really is as person but as child of God. She finds love in the town of Laurel Cove amongst all the friendly faces and people that just love on her for being her and teach her that God's love is not something that is forced upon you like she has been led to believe by her grandmother but rather something that is lived out daily.

Teresa has really just done a fabulous job with this story. Truly she never ceases to amaze me in her writing. Yes, I am total fangirl of hers... but its easy to be and I'll tell you why. Not only does she write amazing stories that touch your soul, she paints a beautiful picture of the setting that makes you want to be in the North Carolina mountains and she has a beautiful knack for sweet romances that are completely swoon worthy. I mean the kissing scenes!! Wowza!! But most of all she never strays from writing a story that is fully embedded with God's word. I think sometimes Christian authors teeter on that fine line perhaps to get a broader audience...but she hasn't and I hope she never does.

Overall I absolutely loved the story and the message of the story. I highly recommend you get all her books ASAP! I know you will love them!

I received a copy of this book from the author. I was not required to post a positive review. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.
Profile Image for Lila Diller.
Author 11 books43 followers
May 24, 2021
Really sweet! Realistically flawed characters – both hero and heroine – and a beautiful faith thread!

Several other subplots with different characters added to the depth of this rich romance. I especially loved Sarge, the dog.

The only thing I didn't like was how fast the romance went. For bringing up the two-week time frame so often, it really felt like it had happened in a longer time and therefore more realistic. Having had a sister who had a hiking accident and injuries, I'm fairly certain that Quinn's shoulder would have taken longer to heal – which was really the only deadline mentioned. It could have easily taken a little longer to heal than expected, which would have given plenty of time for everything to happen that did.

Other than that, though, a very delightful read.

Favorite quotes:
“But hanging out with two dozen teenagers sounded about as fun as hiking with a burr in her shoe.” (p. 41)

“...soft yet strong. Vulnerable yet determined. That was Quinn McAlister. A rare mix of contradictions.” (p. 49)

“...getting back into the dating game. Eli hated that term. Finding his soul mate wasn't a game.” (p. 68-69) I totally agree!

“Eli didn't know if he should pretend to be offended or simply revel in her playfulness. Watching her blossom like this was better than finding spring's first daffodil after the frozen winter.” (p. 96)
“Funny how the people who seem in the most need of something end up giving something too.” (p. 193)

“'Aw, man.' Eli moaned as he stood too. 'Tonight's the night of Dorothy's annual hug, and it goes to Quinn. I was so close!'” (p. 253)

(I received a copy for free from the author. I was not compensated for this review. All opinions are my own, as was the decision to write this review.)
234 reviews18 followers
April 23, 2021
This is the third book in the Laurel Cove series. They do not have to be read together nor in order though I would just because I prefer to read books in a series in order especially when some of the characters from the previous books show up in future books. Someone Found starts out with an action packed scene which really grabbed my attention. It is also how the two main characters, Quinn McAlister and Eli Moreland, meet for the first time. Each of these characters bring an intriguing dynamic to the book with their very different personalities. And the best thing is that the main characters’ personalities are not the only good ones. You know it is going to be an excellent book when you love the secondary characters just as much as the main ones. I love the North Carolina mountains and find myself wishing that I could visit this town and these people.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.
Profile Image for Amanda (my.bookish.heart).
353 reviews15 followers
June 7, 2021
This was the first book I have read by Teresa Tysinger and it was so sweet! I loved the small town setting and watching the character transformations from the beginning of the story to the end.

I loved the Christian fiction elements in this book and how God was tenderly calling Quinn to Him and using the characters in the story to show her His love. Quinn and Eli’s story is definitely one that will stick with me! I now want to go back and read the first two Laurel Cove Romance books and I can’t sit to see what Tysinger comes out with next!

Thank you so much to the author for a complimentary copy. All opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
Profile Image for Stacey Cochran.
300 reviews
Such a good story!

I loved this story! A story of forgiveness, love, and discovering that you are worth more than anything to God. Just amazing!
1,254 reviews8 followers
June 30, 2021
When God finds you

What a beautiful demonstration of how God pursues us! When He finds you, your life changes forever! You are able to love and even forgive one who constantly hurts you. Very well done!
Profile Image for Marylin.
943 reviews14 followers
April 7, 2021
Nature has a way of touching each person differently. One thing it does do is bring calmness to people. Quinn wants this time in nature to bring direction, purpose, and healing for her. Left with questions and hurts in her life she sets out on an adventure, but then one event changes all her plans. Will this be a time of frustration or a time of growth? Will she find purpose and meaning in her life?
When I started reading this story I was quickly drawn into Quinn’s pain and hurts. The author painted a beautiful picture of her struggles both physically and emotionally. I was also drawn to Eli, the one who found her, and his concern for Quinn. He had a heart for helping others, but at first, she kept him at a distance. The little community of Laurel Cove brings its own magic and charm to the story.
The author’s choice of words and descriptions were captivating and held me spellbound.
Throughout this story, the author wove beautiful words of God’s healing and hope. This is what makes a book stay longer in my mind.
Teresa Tysinger is an author whom I’ve just gotten acquainted with and I look forward to reading more of her books. She is gifted and her stories are delightful. I love books where I come away with lessons I can apply to my own life. This story is packed full of life lessons.
I highly recommend you pick this book up!
I was given this book by the publisher which did not influence my review in any way, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Profile Image for Janice Sisemore.
1,458 reviews11 followers
May 2, 2021
Someone Found

Someone found was really a amazing story. I loved Quinn and Eli story. The book is very inspiring. I got so attached to the characters. So much emotion, they touched my heart so much. Eli finds Quinn when she has an accident on the trail. I love how her dog helps in her rescue. There is so much more to the story. I definitely recommend reading this book.

I received a complimentary copy of the book from the author. This book review is my own opinion.
1,804 reviews18 followers
June 8, 2021
A chance meeting or divine intervention? Quinn seems to be on a quest. Eli has such a caring heart. There first encounter keeps them in each other's lives longer than either expected. Her pain was so real - the author made me feel it. Sometimes what we receive is way more than what we are looking for. Great ending. I received a copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.
Profile Image for Toni Shiloh.
Author 53 books1,061 followers
December 27, 2021
This one might be my favorite in the Laurel Cove series. There's just something about the way Teresa Tysinger brings the setting to life, weaves the story throughout the pages, and makes you wish the characters were real.

*I received a complimentary copy from the publisher. My review was not required nor influenced.
Profile Image for Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective).
1,107 reviews54 followers
August 17, 2021
Tysinger had my attention from the very beginning, and honestly kept it until the very end. It's not every day you read a book where the heroine immediately tumbles down a hill, correction mountain, and you're waiting for Prince Charming to come save her! And what a prince he was. The swoon meter was in full force, especially with some great kissing scenes. Girls, get your fans!!

Laurel Cove is such a wonderful place to visit, and one that I hope to visit again real soon. Tysinger not only knows how to tell a great story, she weaves in faith, hope, love, and inspires readers in such a beautiful way. I don't want this series to end. In fact, I know I'll be doing a re-read of this book because of how good it was. Highly recommend you read this, and read it now!!

I received a complimentary copy of this book. I was not required to write a favorable review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Profile Image for Stacy.
316 reviews37 followers
August 12, 2021
Wonderful novel!

This is the third novel in the Laurel Cove series, and all the emotional.tug at your heartstrings continues.

It's a great novel to read for your moment of peace for yourself, or to fall in love with a superb set of characters and strong plot.

I'd highly recommend it!
Profile Image for 100 Pages per Hour.
540 reviews4 followers
June 9, 2021
It was so fun to return to Laurel Cove. I really enjoyed meeting Eli and loved his camp for kids. But what I really loved was how well he loved the kids while still teaching them and being an authority figure that kept them on the right path.

Meeting Quinn kept me on the edge of my seat and I loved it. I love how she spoke her mind and I was thankful for the glimpses into her past that helped me understand her personality.

I liked that both were a little older and knew what they wanted in a relationship. I also liked that boundaries were discussed. This definitely wasn't a slow burn. For me the romance moved a little fast, but I know that is exactly what some people love.

Tysinger always does a nice job of weaving in spiritual truth and I love that her heroes are spiritual leaders in relationships.

Quinn's backstory was a great plot point that also gave some good twists.

This was a good small town Christian Fiction romance.

I received an advanced copy of this book through the author. This is my honest review.
Profile Image for Anne.
Author 11 books148 followers
July 16, 2021
Teresa Tysinger has a way of describing setting that puts the reader in the story. I've loved that about the Laurel Cove series. The Blue Ridge Mountains, which I finally got to explore last summer, is one of the most stunning locales east of the Rockies. And I can always count on "armchair" traveling to that setting when I read Ms. Tysinger's books. Someone Found is a pleasant, inspirational read that I recommend to anyone who enjoys a sweet romance set in small town North Carolina. I look forward to reading the next Laurel Cove story!

*I received a complementary copy from the author, but was not required to give a favorable review.
Profile Image for Ruth.
151 reviews
January 5, 2022
Quinn is hiking the Appalachian Trail near Laurel Springs when a storm comes through and she's injured. Eli, camp director at Camp Chance, is hiking the same trail as the storm closes in. He finds and rescues Quinn and offers her a safe place to recover. When she recovers, will she continue her journey or return home to Maine or will she find a new adventure?

I couldn't put this story down. The third in the series, Teresa incorporates characters from previous stories, but drew me in with her realistic romance, inner struggles, and banter between characters.
11 reviews
July 2, 2022
Another Masterpiece!

Once again we are transported back to Laurel Cove! Love this series - with every book, you immediately begin to feel as if you are there watching it play out live. The characters are all relatable!

With this story in particular, the love story played out seemlessly. There were no mixed signals or messages that delayed the relationship from progressing which I very much appreciated.
44 reviews1 follower
June 27, 2021
Loved it!

First book I’ve read from this author and I loved it! Loved the change of heart and healing that happened for Quinn and how Eli supported her through every step of the way. Can’t wait to read the rest of the series!
Profile Image for Gretchen Garrison.
Author 4 books17 followers
August 25, 2021
I was so happy to return to Laurel Cove as I have really enjoyed this series by Teresa Tysinger.
I will admit that at first, I was not a fan of the main character, Quinn. She was abrupt and rude. But I have read and enjoyed enough books by this author to feel fairly certain that she was going to lose her rough edges. And she definitely did. I definitely came around to appreciate her.
Eli is definitely a wonderfully kind hero. I liked how he demonstrated unconditional love. The really harsh person was almost over the top mean, but I liked how even she was transformed at the end.

Only drawbacks ... I wish that there would have been even more connection to the characters in the previous Laurel Cove books. Even though this was book 3.5 in the series (if you include her Christmas novella), I felt like I was meeting new people. Perhaps it has been long enough since I read the other books that I am not remembering. But I feel like most of these characters were new. I would expect that Quinn would be new since she is from Maine, but there should be more familiar ones. (I did recognize the pastor and his wife!)
The plot was very neatly wrapped up at the end. Almost to the point of feeling cheesy. I was fine with that. Some readers may not be. But I was glad to return to Laurel Cove and was definitely glad to read this book through Kindle Unlimited. My final rating is 4.5 stars
Profile Image for Melissa.
243 reviews8 followers
July 6, 2021
“No matter what journey is ahead of us, we trust that You are a hundred steps farther.”

Someone Found by Teresa Tysinger is a delightful addition to her Laurel Cove series of novels. Each visit to Laurel Cove has left me feeling like I was wrapped in a cozy blanket. I am just completely wrapped up in the characters and the story every time I pick up one of these books.
Quinn is so lost at the beginning of the book, but by the end she is “someone found.” What a beautiful story of her journey with the help of the handsome Eli.

I have enjoyed every book in the Laurel Cove Romance series. They can be read as stand-alone novels and in any order.

I highly recommend this book to readers of contemporary romance.
Profile Image for JaneReads.
625 reviews14 followers
August 16, 2022
This review first appeared at: C Jane Read.

Quinn set out to hike the Appalachian trail in hopes of feeling closer to her father who she lost years ago. She had made it from Maine to North Carolina when a fall causes her to stop and recuperate in Laurel Cove. Eli is the one that finds her and is able to get her to help. Even though Quinn is pretty rude to him at the beginning he still offers her kindness when she is stuck in town. Quinn ends up staying in a cabin at the camp that Eli runs so the two are forced to interact a bit. We find out that Quinn doesn’t trust people, specifically church goers, due to the way she has been treated by her grandmother. Once I got to know a bit more of Quinn’s background, I found myself caring about her and hurting for the way she has been treated by her grandmother. I loved how the community and Eli showed her love and friendship even when she tried to keep herself closed off. A romance begins to bloom between Quinn and Eli and I enjoying watching this relationship grow. It was a sweet story were they each help each other deal with past experiences and move forward together. There were some very romantic moments throughout. While I liked all the secondary characters it was that character of Otis that captured my heart the most. He comes across as a little gruff and grumpy, but Quinn brings out his softer side. The gift he gives to Quinn just made me like him more. The reminder I take away from this story is that every time we interact with someone, we enter their story and have an impact on their lives of some kind, we may never know the results of that impact, but it is important to keep in mind that our actions affect someone else. Quinn discovers what a difference being treated with kindness can make in someone’s life. I loved the story ended with Quinn discovering a connection to her father that she never expected.
Displaying 1 - 29 of 29 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.