Start by marking “The Reaper Incarnate (Reaped, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
The Reaper Incarnate (Reaped, #0.5)

The Reaper Incarnate

(Reaped #0.5)

The Reaper is hot on your tail,
What have you done?
You’ve made it onto her list,
Who did you hurt?
The hunt is just the beginning,
How far can you run?
Your soul is hers to reap,
Where can you hide?
Watch out for her scythe,
Why do you cry?

The life of a vigilante is meant to be a lonely one,
Roaming darkened streets and collecting secrets.
Until the four of them forced their way int
Kindle Edition
Published May 24th 2021

To ask other readers questions about The Reaper Incarnate, please sign up.
Michelle It says .5 because it's a novella. This is the starter novella that will lead into a series. …moreIt says .5 because it's a novella. This is the starter novella that will lead into a series. (less)

Start your review of The Reaper Incarnate (Reaped, #0.5)
Crystal Bell (Crystal_reads_)
May 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: black
WOW, Just WOW!!!! These two ladies together killed it and didn’t shy away from any details. They’re queens of dark romance, a powerhouse together, and I feel like I am not worthy. They fed my dark romance addiction. On my dark scale, it's black, with so many triggers and kinks, and very well written. I am comparing this book to Stephen King when it comes to some of the dark parts.

Selene is a vigilante, killing those who prey on the innocent. Her back story is horrific. She poses as a prostitut
TheBookPlatypus
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy twisted ass, dark ass, brutal ass, shit did I just read?!
This is the dark I love. This is the twisted shit I crave.

Bravo.
These authors packed a ton of twisted hot drama into a novella sized story.

We have Selene who works as a prostitute to weed out the bad guys. The child touchers, the rapists, the sex traffickers.
“I just want those to pay who can’t keep their dicks and hands to themselves.“

Selene Is psychotic and a murderer. There is no other way to put it but she uses her psychotic t
Samantha
Sep 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
15/10 WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5/5 BIG DADDY DICK 🌶🍆⭐️

HONESTLY, I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY RIGHT NOW.

This book started with a fucking BANG. I went in blind for the most part realizing a quarter of the way through that it’s not a finished series and I about lost my shit (I blame you for this Sam), because I LOVED everything about it and have a hard time with cliffys 😅

Blood-play ✅
BDE 🍆 ✅✅✅✅✅

Y’all, seriously t
Valentina
Bloody reckoning

Vigilante heroine Selene with hard life and broken upbringing decides to take matters into her hands to reap justice not only to avenge and find her sister but also as a hit woman. Along the way, she meets some sexy partners in misdeeds, Zander, son of prime hit number one; Santos; Darius; and Blaze.

A nice change having a leading lady who's strong, determined, and confident; one who isn't afraid and is resourceful enough to use whatever wiles necessary toward her objectives. Thr
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Madison Mary
I can’t even give this a rating. What in the actual F did i just read. I just… I DONT EVEN KNOW.
Like. Tbh weirdest thing I’ve read to date
Emma (emjbookshelf)
The Reaper Incarnate by C.A Rene & RE Bond
Selene is one badass woman and she goes around town creating her own form of justice, Then she meets Zander, Santos, Blaze & Darius (4 badass hot alpha mles) and her first thought is they were the enemy but when she finds out they have a common goal she decided to team up with them.
These men are mutha fucking on fire and the sex scenes are hot AF. I didn't want this story to end and I could have kept reading about these 5 charachters for alot more hours.
Michaella Dieter
Nov 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐⭐ 4.5 ⭐⭐💫

I've been waiting for this series to finish before reading (sorry!) and I'm glad I did...going straight into book 2.

No writing done today as I was glued to this, and read it in one sitting.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Going to leave it at that. If you don't like dark, this one isn't for you.

(It was definitely for me and I loved every blood soaked 🔥🔥🔥 minute of it.)

It's dark, it's bloody, it's 🔥🔥🔥. It's got killers and a psycho and revenge and it's RH.

Now go away. I'm reading book 2. 😁

Maya
Oct 31, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

This was one of those instances where I immediately realize that I have a crush on the FMC. Selene is a BADDIE and we have to stan her serial killer methods of taking out rapists and human traffickers left right and center.

Selene has a new target, a pretty big fish in charge of a major human trafficking operation. She begins to see him under the guise of a prostitute, and when she runs into his super hot son, things start to take a turn. Turns out his super hot son has three super hot
Annie (_anniereadsbooks)
My prayers have been answered! When i read The Reaper Incarnate as part of the Violent Tendencies anthology, i begged in my review to have RE Bond and CA Rene to continue this story. I immediately fell in love with Selene and these guys (Santos i’m looking @ you baby), and i am so freaking happy this is now a series!

I loved the alternative ending and that we got to get a perspective from all the guys. Although i really loved each and every one of them and i loved Zander’s perspective, i really
Jess *lovetolovebooks*
“Why do guys think I’m worried about getting hurt, when I’m usually the biggest monster in the room?”

If you loved The Mindf*ck series and/or Den of Vipers, you need to check out this little prequel novella because it’s giving me all of those vibes. It sets up the next book up perfectly so yeah it does leave on a cliffhanger. It’s fast paced, although the writing for me felt choppy in some places but that didn’t bother me because I was so invested in the story. Also this was pretty smut heavy.

We
Marisa
May 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m so disappointed with this book. Why is there not more?! Thank goodness this is the start to a series. I love these authors separately, together... just wow.

I enjoyed all of the characters, they were the perfect mix of crazy, with humor and, of course, danger. The multiple POVs were a great way to tell the story. You got to know the characters, see different events take place and try to pick your favorite.

This is exactly what I needed for a darker romance. The story, the characters, just all
Maddie (Bookaholic_Dreamer)
3.65 ⭐️

When night falls, The Reaper Incarnate comes out to play so men better beware.
Selene aka The Reaper Incarnate is the devil in disguise. She may look like a regular girl, yet she is anything but. After having gone through hell in her childhood, Selene is now out for retribution, not just for herself or her sister. But for all women and children who have been wronged or put through situations of similar sorts. A vigilante who plays by her own roles, she is there to do what they’re unable to
Kilyn
Jun 26, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Picked this book because one of my good friends recommended it and compared it to one of my new faves, the mindf*ck series. So I was super excited going into this one and went in blind not knowing what it was about.

Y’all, this little prequel novella blew my mind. Lol. I had no idea it was going to be a reverse harem, so that was a nice surprise. Also, LOTS of violence. It was pretty much just smut and violence.. Which didn’t bother me in the slightest. This book got me super stoked for the next
Mia
Jun 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FINALLY!!!! *found an unpologetic bad ass heroine unashamed of her choices or sexuality and who didn't drove me crazy 10 minutes in* 🤩🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Just so you guys know👉🏻 THIS book was
HELLA BLODDY and I do mean, bloody 🔪🩸
IT BASICALLY WILL MAKE U QUESTION EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT U KNEW YOU LIKED READING (or at least, that's what it did to me😅) BUT HONESTLY I LOVED EVERY SECONDS OF IT😈👍🏻

Also wouldn't want to forget THE STEAM IN THIS😱 wow NO JOKE SCORCHINGLY HOT! 🥵 (HELL FIRE & WATER BOILLING HOT🔞🔞🔞
Biggs_bookshelf
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the Prologue to the very end, this books is going to grab you by the balls and not let go. In fact it’s going to leave you craving more. It’s dark. It’s twisted. It’s hot af and the story is killer! Selene is a BA lead with an I do what I want attitude and the the boys. Whew! Trust me you NEED this book! These two authors write bloody goodness on their own. Together it’s explosive! If you like your books dirty, questionable and your characters of the rails put this book at the top of your t ...more
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Pace of the story : Moderate

Angst Rating : 5/10

Heat Rating : 5/10

Plot Summary :
Selene loves to serve justice. She has a horrific backstory and kills the ones she deems are not at all innocent. Her job leads her to posing as prostitutes and then eventually kills the predators. She meets Darius, Zander, blaze and Santos on a mission.

All of them unhinged apart from each other and together they are
Mandy’s Book Reviews
This is a dark reverse harem romance that was originally published in the Violent Tendencies Anthology it now is extended with a different ending and is set up for a series this being the first book in this series!

Holy shit this story was good ! What a fucking brutal ride this duo took us on ! Selene is a bad ass strong willed female she is seeking out justice for her sister she seeks to rid the world of scum of the earth perverts in disturbingly sadistic dark and bloody ways . This story is da
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Exceedingly good.. that was my first thought when I had finished. These two authors blew my mind and here am I wanting more.

Selene and the guys are everything I wanted and more.

These two authors are so so good and I can’t wait for more.
Veronica Ramos
Aug 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is insane and I loved every second of it!

Selene has become one of my all-time favorite heroines. If you're into badass female leads, this book is definitely a must-read! The Reaper Incarnate will suck you in with its engaging plot, interesting characters, and suuuper steamy scenes. Zander, Santos, Darius and Blaze are perfect for Selene. They match her crazy and I can't wait to read what happens next after that ending. I'm obsessed with this world!
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
This book was so cringe. I hate FMC that try too hard and this heroine tried too hard. She was a serial killer that killed off predators and the likes. She is trying to take out one of them when she meets his son and his friends. She is attracted to them and they to her, being the RH that this is they all have dark desires (knife play, blood play) and the rest of it.

I usually don't care about that because some authors make it work. This book felt like that kink was just thrown in to make the guy
Ash
May 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was NOT long enough. I turned the page to the epilogue and screamed. I was not ready for the story to be over. I DEVOURED this book today. Didn't move at all from start to finish.

Selene is freaking amazing! I want to be her. She knows what she wants and she's not stopping until she gets it. I also love that while she likes it rough and to give in to those men, if they piss her off she will quickly show them who is the boss and it is beautiful.

I love the dynamic with the four guys. Blo
Luna Walters
Oct 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2021
Now THIS is some psychotic and hot shit I like! The heroine is a serial killer who’s completely in control while having fun with four men (and they are just as crazy as her). I’ve read it in one sitting and my head is spinning from all the spice 🥵 This girl could do inexplicable things to me, and I’d say thank you. The only complaint is that there’s a detailed description of the heroine appearance, but we don’t have much information about the guys’ looks.
Treyonna
Aug 13, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Tasha
Well damn, this starts off with a bang. Like first page, bang!

This is a reverse harem surrounding Selene and her men Zander, Santos, Darius and Blaze. Selene is a serial killer of disgusting men, sex trafficers, child/woman abusers, and rapists, so really she's like a vigilante. Her moniker being The Reaper Incarnate.

She is putting in work researching her next "kill" when she meets the guys that will eventually become her harem and things don't go as she planned. I don't want to give too much
Brooke (hiatus, cuz she’s a college girl)
Yeah …. I’m pretty sure half the shit they just did wasn’t sanitary. But hey! I’m all here for it!
Ayesha
Jun 01, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An Explosive beginning

This book was a dark thrill that can only be explained by two amazing authors coming together and creating something that was this explosive

If dark romance is your thing then this book is definitely one for your addiction, there is no holding back and is full of Kinks and triggers so go in prepared

A quick and effective read to sit and devour all in one go
JordinReadsSpice
Karin
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m obsessed with Selene!!! She is so fierce and determined to make people pay for there wrong doings (rightfully so) in the most gory way and I was all about it but when she meets Zander, Blaze, Santos and Darius along the way there is a slight shift for all of them that was so hot!
Ada
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The Reaper Incarnate, was part of the Violent Tendencies Anthology, but now there is a new series, and I'm so happy about this. As the title says, this book is violent, kinky, taboo, and dark. So be aware of the triggers, pretty please, if you don’t what to be scarred for life. Also, this is not for faint of heart people, so again please be aware of the triggers. This being said, I will continue to express my thoughts on this.

Selene is the Reaper, a girl who seeks revenge on the evil me
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Hunting the Reaper (Reaped, #1)
  • A History of Violence (A Violent Agenda, #1)
  • Hard Limits (Queen of Hearts #1)
  • A Legacy of Sorrow (A Violent Agenda, #2)
  • Dynasty (Boys of Winter #1)
  • Don't Fear the Reaper (Watch Me Burn, #6)
  • Perfectly Jaded (Watch Me Burn #5)
  • Tarnished (Tainted by Ruin Trilogy, #1)
  • Crooked Crows (Boys of Briar Hall, #1)
  • Killer Crescent (Rebels and Psychos, #1)
  • Stepbrothers' Darling
  • Twisted Heathens (Blackwood Institute #1)
  • Rising Queen (Blood Empire, #1)
  • Jax (The Heights Saga, #2)
  • The Destruction You Desire: (Maddison Kings University, #5)
  • Gilded Princess (Five Families, #1)
  • Hostile Saint (Steel Stallions MC, #1)
  • Hell
See top shelves…
Join my readers group on Facebook!

Reaped (1 books)
  • Hunting the Reaper (Reaped, #1)

News & Interviews

Sophie Gonzales, author of Perfect on Paper, and Cale Dietrich, author of The Friend Scheme, team up for a queer boy-band romance full of...