Jump to ratings and reviews

Forever Ago

HALLIE

I’m alone in the sea of my grief until I meet Zeke, a tornado of complications who leaves destruction in his wake. I fall hard and fast, despite all the warning signs.

Our love story is far from a fairy-tale. But if it hurts, then it’s real.

There’s a monster hiding beneath his tattooed skin, an addiction that will tear us apart. I can’t lose him, but I’m powerless to fix wounds that simply run too deep.

How do you save someone who doesn’t want to be saved?

ZEKE

I’ve been a shadow of my former self ever since the crash, consumed by guilt. A chance encounter in bereavement therapy changes everything.

Hallie invades my life with her soft smiles and fiery passion. She becomes my whole world and for the first time in so long, I have a reason to live.

My demons aren’t so easily beaten. I should walk away, yet I can’t bring myself to leave the woman who took my broken pieces and brought me back to life, one kiss at a time.

I’ll fight this addiction to my very last breath for her, but the road to recovery is never simple. If I’m not careful, I might just drag her to hell with me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Forever Ago is a dark, M/F romance that contains triggering scenes relating to drug addiction, grief, bereavement and mental health issues. There is explicit language throughout and sexual content only suitable for over 18s. Please bear in mind that there is no guaranteed HEA.

336 pages, Kindle Edition

Published May 26, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

J. Rose

13 books666 followers
J Rose is an independent dark romance author from the United Kingdom. She writes challenging, plot-driven stories packed full of angst, heartbreak and broken characters fighting for their happily ever afters.

She’s an introverted bookworm at heart with a caffeine addiction, penchant for cursing and an unhealthy attachment to fictional characters.

Feel free to reach out on social media, J Rose loves talking to her readers!

Enquiries: j_roseauthor@yahoo.com

www.jroseauthor.com/books

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
10 (5%)
1 star
9 (4%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.