Start by marking “Sleepy Bunny ( Pat the Bunny) Cloth Book” as Want to Read:
Sleepy Bunny ( Pat the Bunny) Cloth Book

Sleepy Bunny ( Pat the Bunny) Cloth Book

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  74 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Sleepy Bunny is a deluxe cloth book that is just perfect for bedtime. Children can move the plush Bunny from page to page and read all about how Bunny puts the toys away, has a yummy snack, and pulls up the covers to go to sleep.

Book Details: Format: Cloth Book Publication Date: 9/9/2003 Pages: 8 Reading Level: Age 3 and Up
Rag Book, 8 pages
Published September 9th 2003 by Golden Books

To ask other readers questions about Sleepy Bunny ( Pat the Bunny) Cloth Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleepy Bunny ( Pat the Bunny) Cloth Book

Aldon Rau
One of the most important aspects of becoming mobile is the ability to explore one's environment without the distorting influence of one' mother and father's attempt to "frame" ones experience (in other words, without having to stay where one is put). Having recently learned to crawl, I consider it my privilege-or rather, my duty-to explore beyond the bounds previously imposed upon me, to experience for myself the world, enabling me to rely upon my own experience, rather than the secondhand impr ...more
Jennifer Rampton
Sep 12, 2009 rated it liked it
Summary: This book is a soft cloth book. The child can move the buddy from page to page as the bunny gets ready for bed. The bunny puts his toys away, has a yummy snack and pulls up the covers to go to sleep. The child can then put the bunny in the bed.
Personal Reaction: I think this is a good book for the child to play with the bunny on each page and put him to bed. I think at the beginning the child will not understand what to do with the bunny but after reading and showing them, the child wi
Karl
Apr 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Great bedtime story.
Olga
Jul 13, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Lucas loves this book too! He pats Pat the Bunny and he mimicks the eating, waving, and everything else Pat does before going to sleep (:
Holly Letson
Such a sweet little book.
Michelle
Aug 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: london-s-library
Very pretty cloth book, with a stuffed bunny.
It tucks into a couple of pages in the book.
My daughter can't really figure out what the rabbit is for, but she likes to hug the book during car rides.
Angela
Aug 01, 2017
Adam Epstein
May 28, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »
Dorothy Kunhardt was the author of over 50 children's book, including the legendary interactive baby book, Pat the Bunny. She was also a historian, writing several books about 19th century America, including a well-known account of the aftermath of Lincoln's assassination.
More about Dorothy Kunhardt...