Start by marking “All Rhodes Lead Here” as Want to Read:
All Rhodes Lead Here

All Rhodes Lead Here

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  14,350 ratings  ·  1,851 reviews
Losing people you love is hard.

Aurora De La Torre knows moving back to a place that was once home isn’t going to be easy.

Starting your whole life over probably isn’t supposed to be.

But a small town in the mountains might be the perfect remedy for a broken heart.

Checking out her landlord across the driveway just might cure it too.
Published April 1st 2021

To ask other readers questions about All Rhodes Lead Here, please sign up.
Unnichan I’m really not sure at all.
I’m really not sure at all.
It’s possible she will write about the characters here because she does tend to do that and some of these characters have a foundation for rich stories whether it’s Yuki, Nori or Clara. I’m hoping more for Clara personally, her story more than anyone else touched me and piqued my interest. (less)
Elaine Aurora references Kulti in passing but he isn't present in the book at all. We have not met Aurora before. …moreAurora references Kulti in passing but he isn't present in the book at all. We have not met Aurora before. (less)

·  14,350 ratings  ·  1,851 reviews

Start your review of All Rhodes Lead Here
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4.5 Stars

Like many MZ fans, I was neurotically checking amazon virtually everyday awaiting this book release. Color me happy when it popped up yesterday. And, luckily enough, I was enjoying a lazy day and had all the time in the world to read it. Which I did in one sitting.

This was just exactly what I was in the mood for. Like all MZ books, it was super slow burn with a somewhat meandering plot...a lot of the characters and tensions were very MZ formula, i.e., Van had her marathons and fucked u
mel ☽
3.75-4 stars ✩⋆

this book really made me wanna get out of my bed, stop reading till 4 am, and instead wake up at 4 am, go on 5 hour hikes, go camping and generally just go outside...

... but am i gonna do all this?

there's just something so peaceful about the outdoors and small town in fiction. like, it just makes me feel so comfy, just- soo at peace, ya know? i don't know why. is it maybe because it reminds me of twilight aka one of my comfort movies? yes, of fucking course.

and the fact that thi
Christy
5 stars

001(43)

Mariana Zaptata is hands down one of my favorite authors. She's the queen of slow burn and every time she releases a new book, I read it straight away. All Rhodes Lead Here was another win for me. I adored Rhodes and Aurora's story.

Aurora De La Torre has been through a lot in the last year and decides to go back to her hometown to settle. She rents a garage apartment until she decides where she wants to be rooted permanently and she rents it from Tobias Rhodes. Tobias has no idea Aur
jessica
Apr 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
on paper, this should not have been a book that im giving 5 stars to. it has a lot of characteristics that i generally dont like:
- a slow burn romance? no, more like absolutely glacial.

- aurora is honestly way too immature to be 33 years old. when rhodes questions her age (convinced she is younger), i felt that. shes has the mentality of a late teenage.

- single dad trope doesnt really do it for me.

but heres why those surprisingly worked for me in this case:
- i actually really enjoyed that auro
EmBibliophile
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars

This was more than what I wished it would be! It was such a warm feel good atmospheric story that I absolutely loved!! Im just a sucker for a good slow burn romance and a cozy atmospheric setting. The more I read about the mountains and those wild places, the more I hate how broke I am that I can’t travel anywhere. One day tho. One. Day.

I loved Aurora!! She was just so real and so admirable with the way she stood up for herself and how determined and such a relatable person she is. And
Phuong ✯
Life didn't have to be perfect for you to be happy. Because what was perfect really, anyway?
Mariana Zapata, buddy, let's talk about your endearment game, shall we?

You know a lot of authors have a certain formula they use for writing their books. Suzanne Wright, Kristen Ashley and Mariana Zapata are just three of those authors that come to mind that ALWAYS write their books and characters the same way, to the point that the characters in their books become almost interchangeable
Ghada
Apr 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars
This book was EVERYTHING!!!
I've always loved reading anything Mariana Zapata has written and this book probably sits at the top. It had everything I loved; a slow-burn, small-town romance. I can not even begin to express the joy I felt in this book. Aurora's personality alone was really refreshing to see.
A huge factor as to why I really enjoyed this book was the friendship she developed first with Amos and Rhodes; it really was what had sold me from the beginning.
As the story progressed,
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading

i wanted more swoons and more... tingles, and for a good chunk of the inner monologues to be cut down. also, maybe for Rhodes to feel more like THE hero alongside Aurora as the heroine, yknow what i mean??? as a main character, he wasnt quite on the same level as Aurora with less character depth.

but since those concerns are nothing new when it comes to MZs brand of romance, so ok i can live with this. mostly because,

1. it wasnt a sports romance. (thank you, Lord!) for that alone, this
Corina
Mar 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

I have the BIGGEST smile on my face. This book made me incredibly happy!!
What a fantastic feel good story, with a wonderful and touching story, absolutely amazing characters, and a sunshine/grump couple I adored.

Full review on the blog....
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
I really enjoyed this new MZ, though I can’t say it’s a favorite. I liked Aurora and Rhodes, their romance was sweet, and of course I’m a sucker for an older, grumpy, single dad hero.
Elena
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2021
“You gotta come back.”
“Come back?” I echoed like I’d never heard those words before.
“Home,” they said at the same time.

I debated writing a review for this or not because I was unsure how I felt about this, but I think rating it 2 stars is enough.

All Rhodes Lead Here simply follows Aurora as she moves to a place she once called home, Pagosa Springs, after being dumped by her long-term famous boyfriend. She wants to start a new life, one full of new opportunities and new memories. Sh
♡tanaz♡
✨3.5 stars✨

Ok so a bitch was really excited for this. the uk was doing it's thing, giving me sunshine so i could enjoy this in the garden & the tropes were troping i mean:

☆ age gap (a true silver fox yum😍)
★ slowburn
☆ witty/sunshine heroine and a grumpy hero
★ single dad (a dilf to end all dilfs)
☆ small-town vibes
★ thematic focus (music/adventure from hiking)

✨The plot:✨

Aurora De La Torre (h) is newly divorced from her famous ex who she used to write songs for but was hidden from the public as his
Drey
Apr 02, 2021 marked it as to-read
LIVE NOW!

I'll wait for reviews.
vee
(3.75)

'Resentment, bitter and twisted, rose up over the back of my neck and shoulders like it had daily since things had fallen apart. And like every other time, I didn’t brush it off. I tucked it into my body, real close to my chest, and babied it. I didn’t want to forget it. I wanted to learn from it and keep the lesson for myself, even if it was uncomfortable.
Because you had to remember the shitty parts of life to appreciate the good.'

did I want more from this? sure
am I dissatisfied? ye
Catherine Russell

Book: All Rhodes Lead Here
Author: Mariana Zapata
Type: Standalone
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: First Person - Aurora
Rating: WAS THERE ANY DOUBT?

Name/Age: Aurora De La Torre : 33 ┃ Tobias Rhodes : 42
Setting: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Published: April 1, 2021
Date Read: April 5, 2021

ME: OOoOo new MZ book!
BRAIN: but your exams are here, shouldn't u study?
ME: oh right. . . exams, important exams. But maybe only one chapter?
BRAIN: no. NO. don't do it. you won't recover.
ME: But one chapter couldn't hurt
Yeasmin Alo
"I found a place where I belong,
A place with love that feels like home again."

5 stars cz Masochist chick in me love a Rude, arrogant and Grumpy man and that's what she got in here 🙋‍♀️

Synopsis

“I don’t know how anybody would let you walk away, and it isn’t going to be me. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever. Are we clear?”

Aurora, the main lead of the book is a former girlfriend of a famous singer, who got her heartbroken after being in a 14 year relationship. After roaming
Em Lost In Books
Apr 26, 2021 rated it liked it
Recommended to Em Lost In Books by: Iniya
3.5*.

I find it to be better than last few books that I have read by MZ. But I still can't stop comparing her characters with the first book that I read of her.
tiffany
Mar 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
THIS WAS EVERYTHING I NEEDED.

---------------

goodreads says that this is suppose to be out on april 2, 2021...AND THAT'S TODAY ??!

---------------

THIS QUEEN REALLY JUST DROPPED THAT BOMB ON US AND I'M. NOT. EVEN. MAD. *squeals shamelessly*

A.
4.5 Stars

Ever since I read The Wall of Winnipeg I've been religiously reading Zapata's books, patiently waiting to fill my sad and lonely "Bestest of the best" shelf.

I'm not gonna lie. My patience was wearing thin. The waiting period wasn't fun.

From Lukov with Love 2 stars
Dear Aaron 2 stars
Hands Down 2 stars
Luna and the Lie 2 stars

When this book came out the other day, my friend asked me: "Why are you doing this? I don't understand why you're doing this. You know you won't like it. Your taste
TheBibliotheque ♡
Jun 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-faves
Nothing beats a grumpy man written by MZ.
❦ jazmin
"You didn’t know what it was like to be alone until you didn’t have people who could or would notice if you went missing."

Reread #1 Update:
This was just as amazing as the first time. I think part of the reason why I love this book so much is because it focuses so heavily on character dynamics and relationships. Character-focused books are my favourite things ever, and that also probably explains why some plot preferring people loved this novel a little less than me.

Original Review:
I’m hone
Apoorva
LMFAO, I didn't even know about this book and now it feels like a party I wasn't invited to 🙂

----------------------------------------

Mariana Zapata's writing feels like a 24/7 view into someone's life. I get to watch the characters laugh, cry, grow - in short, I get to watch them live and that seriously makes the plot and characters more relatable and easier to understand.

There were a few things that irked me and I could honestly nitpick at them for hours but it'd be irrelevant because they didn
moonlight ☾
Mar 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-favorites

just like every MZ book i’ve read, i loved this so much! i loved the romance, the interactions between the H/h, the side characters, the book as a whole. i devoured each page in one sitting and didn’t want it to end. MZ’s one of the very few authors that come to mind where i could handle a sloow burn romance where the couple doesn’t get together until nearly the end of the book because the way she writes the events that lead up to the romance doesn’t leave me bored and, no matter ho
Laura ❀
I'm NOT OKAAAYYY - I loved this SO MUCHH 😭

description
Jan
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, favorites
**** 4.5 stars ****

All Rhodes Lead Here exceeded my expectations.

I loved:

📍 the plot,
📍 the lead characters and the side ones,
📍 the slow burn,
📍 the heartbreaking parts and the funny ones.
📍 But I especially liked the author's voice, the story had such a heartfelt tone. 💘

A special shout to Aurora and Mr Rhodes as lead characters.

Mr Rodhes spent half the book scowling, glaring, grunting and growling. How could I possibly resist such a charming character? *snort*🐽😂

And Aurora was a darling, a beaut
maddison
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Imagine Mariana writing a bad book….. HA that’s impossible. Rhodesaurora is my new obsession yet, none of us are surprised by this. Who doesn’t love a good grumpy sunshine book?!?! *cough* boring people that’s who *cough*

Could we please talk about Aurora for a hot minute? Traveling to Colorado to get away from that dumbass and doing what she wants surrounded by the people who love her. Ugh, yes, queen!! Men like him ain’t shit we all know that. Her going on the same hikes that her mother describ
kat
Apr 03, 2021 marked it as to-read
her last two books did not live up to my expectations, so I'm crossing my fingers for this one!

description
Mika Auguste
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
idk what to say other than that was such a beautiful book and i literally do not know what to do with myself now that i’ve finished it
Danielle Rotko
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
MZ. You know you're my number one. My 'drop everything to read your new releases' author. The GOAT in my humble opinion. But.... angel face? Buddy?! Gurrrrrrrrl. Why you doin this to me. My cringe meter is off the charts.

Still loved this though because duh.
☘ Lily ☘
What is grief, if not love persevering?

Come on.

Of course I love it. It's Mariana Zapata for heaven's sake. Queen of slow burn romance.

I live and breathe this book. It was so slow (more than usual, I think for MZ rate) but after the halfway mark, fuck, it was beautiful. Rhodes is just such a perfect hero despite his grunts and grumpiness, because you know he's softie (and he even admits it at one point). I love this silver fox hero (swoons) and the love he has for his son. I could gush about
Turning Pages At ...: All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata 44 43 Apr 21, 2021 10:41AM

• Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Twisted Cravings (The Camorra Chronicles, #6)
  • To Have and to Hate
  • Make It Sweet
  • The Spanish Love Deception
  • I Think I Love You (Oxford, #5)
  • Hard Pass (Trophy Boyfriends, #1)
  • Not Pretending Anymore
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • The Hardest Cut
  • Western Waves (Compass, #3)
  • Dubious (The Loan Shark Duet, #1)
  • Close Encounter, Part 2
  • Consent (The Loan Shark Duet, #2)
  • He Loves Me...Knot
  • A Lady's Lesson in Scandal
  • Sweet Little Nothing
  • Luck Is No Lady (Fallen Ladies, #1)
See top shelves…