Start by marking “The Start of Everything: Three First in Series Novels” as Want to Read:
The Start of Everything: Three First in Series Novels

The Start of Everything: Three First in Series Novels

The Start of Everything is an introduction to three of New York Times Bestselling Author Sawyer Bennett’s most popular series, featuring the following full-length novels:

On the Rocks (Last Call, Book #1):
Hunter Markham has returned home after retiring from his career as a professional surfer and is forced to face his past when Gabby Ward, his little sister’s best friend, w
Kindle Edition
Published March 29th 2021 by Big Dog Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Start of Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Start of Everything

Start your review of The Start of Everything: Three First in Series Novels
Dali
Shelves: 5-star, anthology
My review for Wicked Favor
Bold and decadently sexy and if striped away of the eroticism you get a wonderful story about trust and love.

Wicked Horse fans get ready, the Wicked Horse, Las Vegas style has just begun and Sawyer Bennett is making this erotic romance burn hot and kinky.

Striking ex-special ops marine, security business entrepreneur and sex club owner Jerico James doesn’t want for female attention. So when a lovely woman asks for a favor he’s fast to decline until she menti
Romance  Recs
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer Bennet is my actual favorite author of all time if I had to pick just one it would be her. Her novels are all so unique. Each series is so fascinating and it’s own individual masterpiece. Here are 2 reviews for 2 of the stories in the series...

Legal Affairs - 5 stars
Awww I loved this! A super cute legal romance series! This is the story of Mackayla Dawson as she navigates her way through a new job and her sexy new boss who she met previously. It’s a feel good lighthearted romance.

It’s
Tanja OMGReads
Apr 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5, april-21
I'm a huge fan of Sawyer Bennett and I jumped on the changes to read books that have been on my TRB a really long time.

I'll keep this short and sweet;
On the Rocks; Hunter and Gabby and their second chance at love was a nice introduction to the series. I loved the way he wouldn't let her push him away and made her see that they belong together.

Legal Affairs; Mac and Matt had me biting my nails to see if there was HEA for them. The push and pull between them had me wanting to smack Matt to see
Pamela Lilley
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love these start up books, they’re such a great way to introduce new authors and new series to readers.
The Start of Everything introduces us to Sawyer Bennett’s Last Call Series with On the Rocks, a second chance romance that follows professional surfer Hunter and his sister's best friend Gabby, who has crushed on him all her teenage life. At the age of 18 Gabby puts herself out there and Hunter pretty much shoots her down, right before he sets off to travel the world surfing. Fast forward 5
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
The Start of Everything is a new box set from Sawyer Bennett! I have read almost all of Sawyer's books and these first in series are the perfect way to meet Sawyer if you haven't already. On The Rocks, the perfect second chance romance. Legal Affairs a sexy office romance, and Wicked Favor, the first book in the Wicked Horse Vegas series introduces us to the sexy Vegas sex club. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! ...more
Mary Mooney
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read these stories individually so here are the reviews:
*On the Rocks*
This is a great story and I loved it and can't wait for more. Gabby has been in love with her best friend's brother, Hunter, most of her life. He is five years older than her and looks at her like she is another little sister. On graduation night, Hunter is the designated driver for Gabby and Casey while they hit all the graduation parties. At almost curfew, Hunter takes Gabby by the arm and looks around for Casey and can't
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms

What a great way to get introduced to Sawyer Bennett’s books.   Beware you may just have to read the rest of the books in each of these series.  I know I have a start on them now!

On the Rocks - 4 Stars
On the Rocks is the first book in the Last Call series.  It was great to read one of my TBR’s on my Kindle since 20

Sue Galuska
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
1st book of Legal Affairs
I love the main characters in the story. McKayla Dawson and Matt Connover are perfect. McKayla is a laywer who is sick and tired of idiot guys especially after just losing her boyfriend of the past three years. Her best friend, Macy, talks her into using an exclusive and discreet service called One Night Only where you are hooked up with someone compatible for just one one. McKayla goes on her date with Number 134, who says his name is Mike. He is tall, dark and handsome
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Wicked Favor:

Wicked Favor is the first novel in the Wicked Horse Las Vegas series. It's a spin-off series to her sexy as fuck Wicked Horse series. I read the whole series and it's it's sinful, intriguing, and has some beautiful moments in the mix. I was extremely excited that she was writing a spin off series. I wasn't sure if she could make it even hotter but I was so very wrong...it's fucking wicked hot.

Trista needs a favor. Jerico wants revenge. He could have just given Trista what she want
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney
I really liked the idea of a box set with the first book in a series. It is unique and I am a fan of Sawyer Bennett so it was easy to sit down and read these books. I loved them. They were great reads.

On the rocks

I love a good second chance romance and this one doesn't disappoint. Gabby has been secretly in love with her best friend's brother Hunter.  She kisses him and he kisses her back then stops her and says it was a mistake. Gabby was so heartbroken that she does her best to avoid him.
Fiv
Becky
Apr 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
A good place to start if you're interested in getting a taste of Ms Bennett's non-hockey series!

On the Rocks (Last Call #1)

Hunter and Gabby's story is an unrequited love, second chance (of sorts--there was just one kiss way back when that ended badly), best friend's brother romance. All kinds of trope-y goodness! Add in that the hero is a former professional surfer and the heroine is a general contractor, and I'm guessing this one would check a lot of boxes for many readers, myself included.

But
Konny
Apr 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Start of Everything: Three First in Series Novels by S. Bennett contains On the Rocks from Last Call Series;
Legal A from this Series;
W Favor from the W Horse Vegas Series.

On the Rocks was my first read and I fell in insta-love. A suspenseful read, 5 stars.
Hunter Markham left home to travel the world for fame and glory, finding it as a top ranked professional surfer. Now he’s returned home to the sand and salty breeze of the North Carolina Outer Banks so he can open The Last Call, a beach bar
Dimaris rossy
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Favor
Completely hot! Jerico just makes your temperature rise. I want to go to his club and find him LOL. But that aside, this character has a heart of gold same as Trista who is a hard working, strong willed do whatever needs to be done woman. This 2 are made for each other and Jerico may look tough on the outside but he is a softy, he is a family man. One thing you will love about this book is how Jerico likes to push Tristas buttons and inhibitions out the window. Because to be honest w
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer Bennett is one of my very favorite authors of all time, so when she puts together something like this, everyone needs to have it! It has three full length books to start off different series by her.

On the Rocks:
Hunter rejected Gabby when she was 18 years old, and since then, she's not been his biggest fan. Now they're older and he wants to make her his but she's not going to make it easy as she's still big mad at him.

Legal Affairs:
McKayla had a super hot one night stand with Matt who end
Christine Menditto
May 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read 2 of these books by Sawyer Bennett. The first book I read by her was On the Rocks and fell in love with both Gabby and Hunter. You can almost feel the chemistry between the two of them. Gabby is an awesome girl that has her construction company and Hunter retires from surfing to own a bar that needs some work. Having these two working together just draws them together so that they can’t deny their feelings.

Legal Affairs was a great read! McKayla and Matt F*cking Connover are amazing toget
Marika
Apr 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wicked favor

I loved this book..it was so freaking hot, yet tender too..with characters that are golden, well most of them ;)
Trista and Jerico meet when Trista needs a favour..a favour that turns into Jerico's own goal.
These characters have a history even tho one of them isn't in the known. Their chemistry is scorching and the more time they spend together, the brighter it becomes.
Feelings change and their entanglement gets deeer..yet there is still something that can come between them.
I totally
Ree
May 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have never read a compilation of novels quite like this. Each novel gets progressively spicier, and there were plenty of times I actually blushed reading it. But I did love every single minute of it. In the first book, we get a kind of sweet love that has really grown up. In the second book, a mystery date turns into something no one can anticipate, and the third book features a favor owed and a favor granted in a fascinating way. In each book, author Sawyer Bennett has created a beautiful wor ...more
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
If you have not read anything by Sawyer Bennett then this book is a fantastic introduction to Ms. Bennett's books.

I have read a few books by Sawyer Bennett but I actually never read the 3 books that are featured in this book so I was excited to get my little hands on this.

I am so happy I read all the books in this because boy did I enjoy all of them!! Each books are very well written and I got hooked from the very beginning.

I do highly recommend it.

Giving all 3 books 5 out of 5 each.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Start of Everything by Sawyer Bennett.
This is a box set of the First Three Titled books by this author in three of her series. This box set does have almost 700 pages of dark page turning romance stories. I think this is a great set to test the waters of a series and of course the author's writing. I have been a fan of Ms. Bennett's writing so for me this was a must have set. Enjoyed and will be looking for the next books in each series to complete the stories.
Melena Torretta
Apr 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
A great collection to try the first book in three of Sawyer Bennett's series.

Each of these books were such great reads. She has a knack for creating interesting characters and unique stories that are hard to put down. That is certainly the case here and I flew through each book. Now that I've started the series I can't wait to continue with them!

Thank you to the author for providing an ARC for an honest review.
InkSlinger PR
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing

InkSlinger PR is excited to be working with New York Times bestselling author Sawyer Bennett on the review tour for THE START OF EVERYTHING, an introduction to three of Sawyer Bennett’s most popular series!
You can sign up for the tour here: http://bit.ly/IS-StartofEverything
Reading with 2 book lovers
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sawyer does it again with this new Wicked Horse series.
Jericho and Trista are wow hot And sexy all in one package.
I really enjoyed this book and are itching for the next wicked horse installment!
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is a great box set of first books of Sawyer Bennett. They're entertaining, sexy, sweet, some even funny, and did I mention sexy? Utterly hot. This will have your e-reader melting and I was sucked in from the very beginning. Now I need to read the others. ...more
Ardor Book Blog
Apr 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a great way to introduce yourself to three different addictive series! You will not be disappointed buying this and reading all the books that go into these series! Let me just say, I read them all and I couldn’t put them down.
Isha Coleman
Apr 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Intrigue, spirit and romance unite. The Start of Everything is a compilation of unpredictability. From spicy to sassy, fierce to mysterious, Bennett packs a ton of personality into one little box set. Love is an open door waiting to invite your emotions in.
Jaimie Whorley
Apr 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved every book in this boxed set! The heat and the romance in every story had me hooked!
Monique
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a brilliant idea to put the first book of three different series from this author in one ebook to wet your whistle and get addicted to all of them and want more. I know I did!

It is hard to choose a favorite because I loved all the Wicked series, they are exactly what it says.... wicked.... in the best way! And I also adored the Legal Affairs books too, especially the first with Mac, she’s sassy and smart and sexy. But you really can’t go wrong with either of these books. All three are goin
Cynthia
is currently reading it
May 02, 2021

• Earn Your Extra Credit
  • Not Pretending Anymore
  • Ember (Men of Inked: Heatwave #7)
  • Maybe We Will (Silver Harbor, #1)
  • The Virgin Rule Book (Rules of Love, #1)
  • Inherited Malice: A Dark Secret Society Romance
  • Goldilocks
  • Just One Night (The Kingston Family, #1)
  • The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)
  • Oops, I've Fallen
  • The Muse (Beautiful Magic, #1)
  • My True Love (The Steeles at Silver Island, #2)
  • Forbidden CEO
  • Custom Made (Fast & Fury, #2)
  • Wicked and True: Zyron & Tessa Part 2 (Wicked & Devoted, #4)
  • Hard to Lose (Play Hard, #4)
  • It Takes a Thief (Counterfeit Capers, #1)
  • All Consuming (Brotherhood by Fire, #3)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

News & Interviews