Start by marking “PAINT: Dangerous Secrets [Female Serial Killer Dark Romance] (BLOOD Book 2)” as Want to Read:
PAINT: Dangerous Secrets [Female Serial Killer Dark Romance] (BLOOD Book 2)

PAINT: Dangerous Secrets [Female Serial Killer Dark Romance] (BLOOD Book 2)

Kindle Edition
Published March 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about PAINT, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PAINT

Start your review of PAINT: Dangerous Secrets [Female Serial Killer Dark Romance] (BLOOD Book 2)
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
NEW RELEASE
→ Just released! Grab your copy now! ←

→ Submit or subscribe to The DARK Newsletter! ←

cover

Blurb:
While Charlotte, despite Matthew's help, struggles to cope with her loss and the abstinence now forced upon her, Matthew realizes that his life will never be the same again. His new status as a public figure increasingly clashes with his profession.
Just as Charlotte reveals one of her secrets to him, which also raises questions for him, the unthinkable happens: Just in time for the anniversary of Eddie Ma
The Dark Newsletter.com
NEW RELEASE
→ Just released! Grab your copy now! ←

→ Submit or subscribe to The DARK Newsletter! ←

cover

Blurb:
Karina Benedik
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Was für eine grandiose Fortsetzung!!! Charlottes Geschichte geht weiter, und das mit noch mehr Geheimnissen, düsteren Gedanken und absolut spannenden Wendungen. Band 1 war schon sehr genial geschrieben, aber hier hat sich D.S. Wrights echt nochmals selbst übertroffen.
Charlotte kämpft mit ihrer Abstinenz, mit ihren Gefühlen und Emotionen. Matt kehrt ins Revier zurück, denn vor Charlottes Galerie wird eine Tote gefunden... Absolut genial geschrieben, extreme Wendungen in der Geschichte, ich wurde
Vic
Apr 11, 2021 rated it liked it
I loved reading this book's predecessor and desperately wanted to hear more of Charlotte and Matt's story but I didn't feel that the second book lived up to the first. I felt that the story was rushed and could have been built upon much more, expanding upon the characters' backstories. If it were expanded and more detail drawn out then Paint would have the potential to become brilliant. Well, aside from the shocker of a cliffhanger! That one was just cruel!

I received a free copy of this book via
Purple-pinky
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have always loved Charlotte. Although her actions are not acceptable in society. She just seeks the justice, she feels failed her.
A truly brilliant read. D. S. Wrights never fails to intrigue me with her stories. There is always a curveball, I never see it coming. Not only did I not see this. It whacked me between the eyes. Then whacked me again.
Then she ends it. Not how you think she will.
Oh she is a true and unequivocal genius.
Evelyn Hudson
Apr 02, 2021
Donsie
marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2021
D.S. “Dee” Wrights was born 29th March 1980 in Germany. Her name is a pen name, and she describes writing as her passion and calling. Dee speaks three languages fluently, English, German and Dutch, and some other rudimentary.
Although she started writing at an early age and two short stories were published during high school, one as a school project and one in a regional newsletter – Dee never dare

News & Interviews