Start by marking “Good Girl: (A novella from the world of House of Payne)” as Want to Read:
Good Girl: (A novella from the world of House of Payne)

Good Girl: (A novella from the world of House of Payne)

Kindle Edition
Published March 28th 2021

Start your review of Good Girl: (A novella from the world of House of Payne)
InkSlinger PR
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing

InkSlinger PR is excited to be working with Stacy Gail on the promotion for GOOD GIRL, a standalone new adult, single dad romance novella in the House of Payne World!
You can sign up here - Blog tour: http://bit.ly/IS-GoodGirlBT | Instagram tour: http://bit.ly/IS-GoodGirlIT
Dar
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lorenzo and Serena were magical together! It all seemed pretty normal, enemies to lovers, but then, the feelings started to come out, and the rightness of them came shining through. Seriously, when he made a grand gesture with a weekend getaway, it was so perfect, and beautiful, and romantic, it made me tear up. Even when they think they have conflict, they quickly realize they do not, they are just showing and expressing their hearts desires. Loved them and loved their story <3
Jess
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-audiobook
Kelly
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A good girl and a determined guy. They work surprisingly well together. Not that you would know it from their first few encounters or the several-weeks long hiatus between their first date and their next encounter. Which happened for reasons, although it really wouldn't have killed Lorenzo to pick up a phone and give Serena a heads up, but I do understand where he was coming from with his actions.

But before we get there, we briefly met these two during a dinner with Mads and Sage. There was some
Karen Roma
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good Girl is a novella length story that is set in Stacy Gail’s House of Payne world and though not as long as the other books, it still makes an impact and leaves the reader wanting more. Lorenzo and Serena are interesting and engaging characters who have chemistry that is undeniable, but they also have a few hurdles to overcome before their relationship would be classed as smooth sailing. Once again Ms Gail has penned a well-written, informative, and thought-provoking story that touches on iss ...more
Cassie Ashford
Apr 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Lozo and Serena had chemistry from the moment they appeared in the page together. Serena was tough on him but wasn’t horrible given the circumstances that took them away from each other after their brief time apart.

Serena was funny, compassionate but tough when she needed to be. Lozo is a typical type A alpha male personality. He wants what he wants and gets it however he needs to. Even if that means dropping some big money to get back in Serena’s good graces.

This is a novella in this series s
Caryn
Apr 15, 2021 rated it liked it
Too many gaps

Although there was a happy ending, there was too much story left out of the middle! For instance, when did they marry, how was Ellie suddenly in their lives and as an employee no less, when were the kids born and how was Matty with that? I can think up these things but that’s what I want from the author!

What was here was good. Although a short romance, the main characters had a strong connection.
Jennifer Lynch
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down

Just like all the books before it by Stacy Gail I read it in one sitting and now I am stuck waiting for the next book. I have yet to find a book that I didn't love from beginning to end. I normally plan better and reread all the books in the series again before a new book comes out but I was slacking off for this o e so at least I will be busy for a little while going back to the beginning and reading them all again
Kim C.
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this cute and steamy story! The determination in which he pursued and persuaded her combined with their refreshing honesty made this a winner for me. Serena was a stuck in her mundane, good girl life and Lozo was here to shake it up. There was very little angst because they were comitted to being honest and upfront with one another. They both had to work through some baggage but they were mature and didn't play games. ...more
Erin
Apr 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The House of Payne is one of my favorite book series. Lorenzo intrigued me in Sage and Mads story so I was ecstatic that Stacy Gail decided to continue Serena’s and Lorenzo’s story. I love a grumpy possessive Alpha and a smart sassy heroine. Stacy Gail never disappoints with her characters or storylines. Great read!!
Chrissy Marie
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
She did it again!

I absolutely loved Good Girl! Yet another amazing addition to the series!! Stacy has a way of pulling you into the story and keeping you engaged the whole way through...The entire series is on my favorites list!!
Paula Sobehart
Apr 06, 2021
LeAnne Benson
Apr 05, 2021
Rezz
rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2021
Hart's Reader Group
Mar 30, 2021
Zaikenya Chatman
Apr 11, 2021

• Wild Wind (Chaos, #6.6)
  • Taste For Daddy (Please Me, Daddy Book 1)
  • Game For Daddy (Please Me, Daddy Book 4)
  • Veiled Innocence
  • Maid For Daddy (Please Me, Daddy Book 3)
  • Daddy's Girls
  • A Warrior to Love (The Love Vixen, #4)
  • Seduction (Death Dealers MC, #4)
  • Tempted (Death Dealers MC #2)
  • Victor: Her Ruthless Owner (Ruthless Triad, #2)
  • Victor: Her Ruthless Crush (Ruthless Triad, #1)
  • Claimed (Death Dealers MC #3)
  • Not Your Shoe Size (Act Your Age #1.5)
  • Act Your Age
  • Secret Baby with Daddy's Best Friend: An Age Gap Romance (Forbidden Temptations)
  • Brutal Captor IV: Russian Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance
  • The Biker's Plaything (Straight to Hell MC #1)
  • His: Tony (The Sabatini Family, #2)

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...