Start by marking “Nightmare Tenant” as Want to Read:
Nightmare Tenant

Nightmare Tenant

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
For years, Chivron Tower was abandoned and left to rot as the world turned. It loomed in the skyline a desolate, abhorred ruin; a forgotten relic of the past. That was how it should have stayed.

But now, the Tower has been resurrected and shown a renewed lease of life, ready for a new generation of families to move in. Everyone in the community is celebrating this achieveme
Published March 25th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Nightmare Tenant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightmare Tenant

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Nightmare Tenant
Colin Clark
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read this well-constructed Horror tale in one sitting because putting it down wasn't an option.
Mr Holliday has a way of drawing you in, that to me, was reminiscent of the late, great, James Herbert. In taking the haunted house tale into a hastily refurbished tower block, the author gave a fresh and chilling twist to one of my favourite tropes. This, combined with the author's deft touch for evocative description and believable characters, meant I was invested in the story from the start.
I th
Chris Kenny
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this story!

Let me caveat the title of my review by saying that I have only ever "loved" one book, that being The Count Of Monte Cristo. So when I say I loved Nightmare Tenant, the word is not used lightly.
From the moment I read a short preview of this novel a few weeks back via the author's Newsletter, I knew I couldn't wait to get my hands on this and devour it as fast as I could.
Needless to say, I finished this book in one sitting, it was such a page turner and I was desperate to find
Victoria Wren
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Richard created an action-packed, spooky tale, a haunted house story but instead of a rambling building, it all takes place in a giant London tower block. He's created a great, fully fleshed-out cast of characters. Richard does a great job of pulling you into the story using the main family in the story, so we really get a feel for their plight, and the adventure pulls you along to a rapid, scary finale! I will never be able to drive past a tower block again without remembering this story.
I love
Dan Hook
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Set in an old tower block, I found the visuals and descriptions were perfect in setting the scene in a place that's been quickly tarted up! The author did a great job of having a variety of characters from all walks of life, alongside a sprinkle of humour throughout this thrilling horror story!

An excellent read and I can't wait to see more from this author! Though I'm now put off from ever living in a tower block...
Hannah Palmer
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you're in the market for a High Rise inspired, Dr Who-esque horror tale, this may well be the story for you! Loads of characters, amazing concept and some pretty Final Destination style goings-on, Nightmare Tenant is nothing if not a fun, quirky spin on the haunted house trope you think you know so well. ...more
Martin
marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2021
Grace
added it
Apr 05, 2021
Goodreads Librari...: Incorrect author on my book! 3 18 Mar 29, 2021 05:36AM

• Awaken (The Goddess Incarnate #1)
  • The Love Story
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • An Heir Comes to Rise (An Heir Comes to Rise, #1)
  • Evil Grows in the Dark