Start by marking “Stars & Sparks Forever (Starlight Bay, #7)” as Want to Read:
Stars & Sparks Forever (Starlight Bay, #7)

Stars & Sparks Forever (Starlight Bay, #7)

I’m a jaded divorce attorney, a single dad, and the new guy in town, moving to sleepy Starlight Bay to open a law office for bickering couples dividing their assets.

So yeah, dating isn’t on my radar.

Until I meet my son’s incredibly beautiful, but way too young for me swim instructor, Lana. She’s the ray of sunshine I didn’t know I needed and suddenly, I find myself thinkin
ebook
Published July 1st 2021

To ask other readers questions about Stars & Sparks Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stars & Sparks Forever

Start your review of Stars & Sparks Forever (Starlight Bay, #7)
Erin Lewis
Jun 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review of Stars & Sparks (Starlight Bay #7) by Kara Kendrick

Kara Kendrick is a new author to me and I am surprised I have not read her before. This was an entertaining read that ticked a lot of boxes for me. The only thing is that I would have liked this one to be a little longer so that I could have gotten more background on the characters, however having said that I was hooked on singled dad Grant and Lana’s story.
I love single parent and small town stories so for me Stars & Specks wa
Jackie Wright
Jun 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Stars & Sparks Forever (Starlight Bay #7)
This is the first book I have read by this author but it certainly won’t be the last because I need more from the residents of Starlight Bay and that means as soon as time permits I will be checking out the previous books in the series. This is a quick read and honestly I really wanted more from Grant, Lana and Hudson but that being said this was a great read and if you love small towns and single dads are your jam look no further than Stars
Vanika
Jun 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a quick and easy novella to read! In fact I wished it was longer so that we could really flesh out those back stories because both Grant and Lana had such interesting backgrounds.

I loved Lana, because at the end of the day she was just a nice girl, and super helpful, even though her internal monologue really made her seem younger than she was supposed to be.
In general I love a good single parent trope, and this one didn't disappoint. Hudson was adorable, and I loved how they also show
Ioanna
Jul 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Stars & Sparks Forever by Kara Kendrick is a small-town romance. It's the seventh book from the Starlight Bay series.

This one is about a single dad, Grant Thomas, and his son's swim teacher, Lana Jones. The romantic aspect was like love at first sight.cIt was super cute and kind of hot. The plot is simple but on the short side. I would have loved it if it was longer and it had a bettercbuild-up. Nevertheless, it's a really nice story with great characters that are realistic and kind. My favorite
Paperbeautiful
Jun 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Sweet novella about finding love again.

Lana is a super sweet 27 year old teacher living in a small town. She is the swim teacher for Grant's son and as soon as they meet sparks fly. They are both hesitant is get into a relationship because for Lana she is his son's teacher and for Grant, he doesn't do relationships anymore since his ex and he is 9 years older than her.

Lana and Grant can not deny the attraction between the two of them. and Hudson, Grants son, already loves her.

This was a sweet n
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Stars and Sparks Forever was a fab novella length story. I was immediately taken in by Grant and Lana they had such a great connection that you couldn't help but hope they would get a hea.
Grant is an attorney and single dad to an adorable little boy, Hudson.
Lana is Hudson's swim teacher and as soon as she and Grant lay eyes on each other sparks fly but Grant had vowed to never fall in love again after his divorce will Lana be the one to change his mind.

A quick read and one I wish had been a l
Bill Jakobsen
Jul 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a great book

Lana and Beth lost their father when they were in high school. Their mother didn't wait long to take off to CA for communal living. Lana a grade school teacher taught swimming in the summer months. She and Beth loved their lives and where they lived. Lana met Grant, a divorced divorce lawyer and fell in love. Up comes Mommy Dearest, who they haven't seen in years. You have to read what she does. Read how out of the mouth of babes solved their problems. It's really a good book :)
Karen
Jun 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Sparks fly in this Fourth of July small town insta-love! Grant is the busy, new to town single dad, who falls for Lana, his son’s younger swim instructor. What starts out as an innocent friendship quickly turns into something more. Once they are both able to get past some personal hang-ups to find their HEA, they create a family with the sweetest little boy. While this is an insta-love short story there is a realistic depth to the story and characters. Love the small town story, with the big ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the 7th book in this series, and is a new author to me, but I will certainly be looking out for her work in the future. Grant is a single dad to his son, and is a jaded divorce attorney, and he move to the small town of Starlight Bay to open a new office. The last things he is looking for is any relationships, but when he meets his son’s swimming instructor, the sparks fly. This is a well written quick read which is entertaining, I would have liked this story to be longer than it was. I ...more
Anna  M_82
Jul 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a great read! Grant is a single dad, and a new divorce attorney in Starlight Bay. Lana is his son’s new swimming teacher. There is a definite attraction right away between these two, but between Grant’s job and his ex’s abandonment, Grant doesn’t make time for relationships. I loved the journey these two take and the steam that builds up between them. Kara really gets all the feels into a quick read. Check out this book of any of her books today! You will be glad that you did! ...more
Nicole
Jul 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
This one had me sold on single dad romance. This was a fast read, but a very enjoyable one. Little Hudson was such a cutie. He's going to steal your heart when you read this one. Lana and Grant have great chemistry. Grant is gun shy when it comes to relationships and he's put it out of his mind, but once he meets his son's swimming teacher all bets are off. There is instant attraction. One of my favorite scenes is the festival for the fourth. It's sweet and romantic at the same time. It made my ...more
Donna
Jul 08, 2022 rated it really liked it
Grant is a single dad new to Starlight Bay and Lana's a teacher

He's ten years older than Lana but she brings his cold heart back to life. His son is the first to see how perfect they can be together. Her negligent hippy mother tries to stir up trouble but Lana blasts her but good.
Becky Burrier
Jun 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sparks Fly and the fireworks are amazing in this quick sexy novella.
This was a quick and easy novella. A Perfect HEA to get you ready for the holiday weekend!

I wished it was longer so that we could really flesh out those back stories because both Grant and Lana. But I will take it! It was such a fun way to spend an hour.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Single dad? Yes please! I fell in love with the town and the characters. This is not too long but gives us a lot of what we love. Grant and Lana have amazing chemistry which the story flow faster. I couldn't put it down. ...more
Jennifer Webb
Jan 30, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Spark of Love

Kendrick did it again. Loved Loved Loved this book. I loved how she made the fmc head strong and did not take anything from the mmc.

Pick this book up. It's a cute little 4th of July holiday novella!
Donna Dobson
Feb 23, 2022 rated it it was amazing
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Absolutely loved this story, although when I went to get the bonus story I was told my email wasn't available for it! Bummer for me! Thank you!
Kirstie Barr
Jul 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sparks

Another fab addition to The Starlight Bay, Man Of The Month series! Absolutely loved Grant, Hudson & Lana. Such a sweet story for these three. I always enjoy Kara’s writing.
Liz
May 16, 2022 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this story, although I wish a few more issues with side characters were resolved in this book rather than left hanging.
Stephenie McNeil
Jul 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I believe this is a new to me author and was not disappointed by this. I enjoy single father stories as well as age gaps (not a huge gap in this one). The H is of course apprehensive about getting into another relationship given how his baby mamma just left their marriage and kid like they were nothing. But this young swim instructor shows him that true love is out there.

I definitely recommend giving this one a try.
Vanessa Lawford
Jun 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Stars and Sparks Forever and couldn't put it down.

It was a very relatable and I didn't want it to end.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book for Sweet Treats Book Blog.
Coco.V
Jun 23, 2022 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/23/2022)! 🎁
Winter
Aug 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
I liked this. It wasn't OTT like most of the books I've been reading so it was a change of pace. ...more
Andrea Marie
Jul 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a really cute and romantic story. First time reading this author, won't be the last. ...more
W Martin
Jul 31, 2022 rated it liked it
This was written at a high school level sophistication. It was too predictable. There wasn't any romance or mystery or allure. It was just cut and dried meet, like end story. ...more
Barbie✨
Jul 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, swoon
So glad that Kara Kendrick wrote another sweet, swoony Starlight Bay story 'cause I absolutely love her writing!! ✨💖💖 ...more
Shawn
Jul 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good

This was a good quick 4th of July romance read. It’s a nice fast read for a summer day out by the pool. Great story.
Heather Pingree
Jul 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a sexy and hot insta-love story! Age gap love story. Single dad Grant and Lana were just amazing! Grant took a chance on love again with Lana. I read it in one setting! I loved it! 😆
Sara
Jun 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Stars and Sparks Forever was the first book I’ve read by Kara Kendrick and I really enjoyed it.

I loved reading the single dad Grant and Lana, his son’s swimming instructor. Grant recently moved to Starlight Bay and when his first 4th of July rolls around, Lana takes it upon herself to show Grant the wonders of Starlight Bay.

What Grant doesn’t anticipate is developing feels for Lana.

This sweet, light hearted romance was on the shorter side and definitely could’ve been longer. I really enjoyed
B Woodson
May 17, 2022
Dara
Sep 19, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Let's Taco 'Bout Love: Man of the Month: May
  • Some Bunny to Love: Man of the Month Club: April (Starlight Bay Series)
  • Pi Means Forever
  • Sizzling Summer
  • Single Dad Dilemma: Man of the Month Club - June
  • Beards and Books
  • Jack O’Lover
  • Jingle on the Bay (Man of the Month Club - December)
  • Dark & Stormy Darlin’ (Cocktails & Curves #3)
  • Crushing on My Best Friend's Dad (Love Unexpected #3)
  • Be My Game Changer
  • Pleasing Mr. Parker (The Men, #5)
  • Christopher (Mail-Order Brides For Christmas)
  • Mason (Mail-Order Brides For Christmas)
  • Switch Back (The Switch Book 1)
  • Stuck at Christmas
  • His Christmas Angel
  • Swiping Right (Man of the Month Club)