Start by marking “Demon Kissed (Venandi Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Demon Kissed (Venandi Chronicles, #2)

Demon Kissed

(Venandi Chronicles #2)

Kindle Edition
Published April 16th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Demon Kissed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon Kissed

Start your review of Demon Kissed (Venandi Chronicles, #2)
Katheyer
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Demon Kissed” is the second book in the “Venandi Chronicles” Series by Sara Snow, a captivating supernatural story featuring, demons, vampires, and horrible boyfriends, horrid really, the kind that abandons you into a coma and move into your former apartment with your best friend/room-mate, but that was then (‘Demon Marked’ Book 1) and now is now, with Georgia staying between two guys, wonderful situation you think? Think again!

There is Carter Black the vampire, aka the captivating, who has mo
Steve
Apr 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I knew vampire Carter Black wasn’t being straight with me
But between Carter’s bedroom eyes and Jacob’s irresistible dimples, how is a girl supposed to focus on kicking demon but?
Demons ,Vampires and shitty boyfriends what a choice.
The characters come alive in this and will capture your soul.
This series is awesome and getting better all the time.
Shawna
Apr 18, 2021 rated it it was ok
Frustrating

I didn't enjoy this one.

The dynamic between the characters and the different points of view weren't for me in this book. I don't need to hear how great Georgia is and how that male is going to end up with her instead of the other one from two points of views.

Plus, all this time and she's still mostly incapable of even trying to use her powers? I could be forgiving in the first one, but my goodness.

Nothing happens in this book really, until the very end and then it ends on another cl
Amanda Evernden
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Demon kissed is the 2nd installment and all i can say is WOW!! It was packed with emotions (I'm not crying, you are) and action. I was on the edge of my seat and couldn't put it down. In this book, we follow the team with a new edition in tow to find out why daddy dearest is soo eager to have her follow by his side and also get to see how her relationship with hunky Carter progresses....Can she finally put her demons to rest and be happy?? Please don't leave a girl hanging.

Sara snow really know
Ellen Williams
Oct 06, 2021 rated it liked it
love drama

There’s a lot of romance drama in book two. I give it 3 1/2 stars because it’s a quick read and interesting story line. Like I said in the last book I’m not a huge fan of flipping narrative perspectives between characters in books and this one has even more input than the last. It does help paint some pictures but it mostly adds the emotional drama to the plot. Over all I enjoyed it, it’s a different supernatural Hell on Earth doomsday series and is well written.
Billie
Apr 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful addition to this thrilling series!
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building that adds so much to the story.
Such a thrilling read that I couldn't put it down.
Can't wait to read more of these.
Recommend reading.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.
Reena
May 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Action-packed and full of unexpected -yet amazing- plot twists, this second installment in the series left me breathless!!! Amazing world and character building, and an intriguing storyline that hooked my interest from start to finish. I can't wait for more!!! ...more
Emily
Jun 03, 2021 rated it liked it
Lost interest

Not one to usually put a book down while reading, but I gave up on this was 20% the way through. I liked the new ideas, but it just didn't hold my interest. You might love it.
Dschaper54
Apr 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great read

I’ve really been loving this series but with this installment I feel it was drug out a little too much! The long telling of the drive to El Paso stalled the movement forward of the story but with that said, I still enjoyed reading it.
Jodi Kimball
Jun 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

Road trip, love triangle, dead beat parents, and a fire starter, this book has it all! Georgia continues to battle the forces of darkness with her friends while learning about her new skills. Well written and amazing characters, definitely worth the read.
Sara Snow
Apr 14, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I love writing about Georgia and her adventures with the Venandi. I am diligently working on getting the audiobook made, and I plan on creating a free prequel in the near future, so stay tuned!

Check out all my books here:
Lisa Mccammon
Jun 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nice!!

I loved this book and can’t wait to read the rest of the series! I only wish the books were longer lol
christine griffin
Jul 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kindle customer

Really loving this series can't wait to read book three.Sara Snow is a brilliant writer her books are so easy to follow
Melissa
May 24, 2021
Ron Jennings
Jul 05, 2021

• Angel Magic
  • Siren Magic (Sirangel #1)
  • Darkest Moon (Shadow Guild: Wolf Queen #1)
  • Sacrificed (The Rejected Mate #1)
  • Charmed Nights (Witches of Hollow Cove #3)
  • A Shifter's Sin (Wolves of Hawthorne Cove #1)
  • Rejected Queen (Shattered Destiny of Alexandra Wolf, #1)
  • Lion Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy #2)
  • Empath Chronicles - Series Omnibus: Complete Young Adult Paranormal Superhero Romance Series (Empath Chronicles #1-3)
  • The Demon Mistress
  • Notorious (Legend Valley Academy, #1)
  • Call of the Storm Sorcerer (The Serpentine Throne, #1)
  • The Whisper of Fire (Beyond Horizon #2)
  • Texas Blood (Magi Codex, #0.5)
  • Wolf Shunned (The Alpha Queen Legacy, #1)
  • Wild Heart (Real Wolves Bite, #2)
  • Night Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy, #1)
  • Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic (The Dowser #1)

Venandi Chronicles (5 books)
  • Demon Marked (Venandi Chronicles, #1)
  • Demon Huntress (The Venandi Chronicles #3)
  • Demon Eternal (The Venandi Chronicles #5)
  • Demon Desire (The Venandi Chronicles #4)

News & Interviews

For those of us north of the equator, it's time for chilly days, long nights, and plenty of time to cozy up with a new book–or book...