Start by marking “Make It Burn (Mint Springs Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Make It Burn (Mint Springs Book 2)

Make It Burn (Mint Springs Book 2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Nothing can douse the flame of something meant to be…

Hadley Crawford was going to have it all—and finally show everyone she was more than they’d given her credit for. Then the boy she thought loved her walked away and her dreams of college evaporated. But that was years ago, and Hadley’s been making the best of a bad situation—until Cooper Allen comes back to town.

What do
Published March 2021 by Stolen Barn Books

To ask other readers questions about Make It Burn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make It Burn

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Make It Burn (Mint Springs Book 2)
Niki
May 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Cooper left town and Hadley, she was heart broken at the time. When he left her hopes and dreams left with him. When he comes back to town they end up having to work together. Will they learn to trust each other again or will it be to hard?

Tammy
May 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a story of emotions. he is not good enough in his eyes and all she wanted was him, and to make everyone happy. Years later two broken hearts that have not healed he is back. These two are together and the sparks are still there. A little slow on the pace but a good and entertaining read

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.
Sarah Nielsen
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was ok
I really didn’t feel this story, I felt a bit bored reading it. I didn’t really care about the storyline or the characters.

Nate
Apr 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Cooper & Hadley's book. It was an entertaining read. I received an arc of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my own opinion. ...more
Kelly Jones
Ana Georgievska
Sally
Mar 15, 2021
Jessie Harper
Mar 11, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Austin Ryan
Becky Burrier
Amanda
Veronica Garcia
Adelia Mastika
Chitra
Sara Snow
Mar 30, 2021
Jessie Harper writes steamy, contemporary romance with a slightly Southern flavor.

Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, she has lived all over the world—from Europe to Asia. She currently resides in Park City, Utah with her husband, three children, and more rescue animals than she ever intended.

Jessie appreciates a nice glass of whiskey, homegrown tomatoes, and well-delivered sarcasm. She hopes

News & Interviews