Start by marking “Earning His Family (Higgins Security #3)” as Want to Read:
Earning His Family (Higgins Security #3)

Earning His Family (Higgins Security #3)

KAT

I’ve kept my past bottled up in the farthest recesses of my mind for so long, the only time it claws its way out is in my nightmares. My frigid exterior protects myself from others and protects my secrets. I know people would look at me differently. I know they’d pity me or judge me.
That also means I’ve been keeping a certain man as far away from me as possible. I knew
Kindle Edition
Published March 31st 2021

To ask other readers questions about Earning His Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Earning His Family

Start your review of Earning His Family (Higgins Security #3)
Bliss Carter
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read all of Ember’s books so I’ve known of Grayson previously, but wasn’t sure of his personality until now. And...IT. IS. AMAZING! Kat’s story is one big heart ache and Grayson’s will give you chills, especially if you’ve lived through what he did. Ember did both of them justice and their HEA is awesome. Well worth a re-read! I received this ARC, but will be grabbing from Kindle Unlimited and buying the eBook to give as many props to the author as possible.

I received a free copy of this bo
Susan Green
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the author. I am voluntarily leaving a review. I really enjoyed reading this book. It had me captivated from the beginning with the hot steamy scenes. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it!
Heather
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting for Kat’s story and Ember did not disappoint!! I was not expecting her story to turn out the way it did. I was shocked. Grayson is a strong and patient man. I don’t know how he made it as long as he did!! It was a bit weird knowing Kat as the ice queen and her letting the family in her life. I can’t wait for more!!

Carmela Dimattia
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book had me tied up in knots from the very first page but the ending was just absolutely beautiful and had me reaching for my tissues throughout the whole chapter. Kat and Grayson are a perfect fit and even though Kat tried to keep Grayson at bay but his perseverance paid off. A drama filled story for our main characters and I loved all the interactions with all the other characters in the book. Loved, loved, loved this third book in the series and I highly recommend this great read.

I rec
JLynn
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Alpha Hero, Heroine who is determined to protect herself from the nightmares of her past, instant attraction. Yes Please!

I loved this book. Grayson knows as soon as he meets Kat that she's his everything that he will do anything to prove to her that she can let him and trust him. Kat is determined to fight through her past and not get hurt again. She finally lets Grayson in and he shares his past with her. Two people with hard pasts find a future together, but of course, nothing is easy, so ther
Lori
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kat wants to let her guard down with ex-ranger Grayson who has no problem showing her how he feels about her. They both have painful pasts that could come back and change everything, but one could be dangerous. Grayson wants her to know that nothing will make him leave her. Grayson teachs Kat that family isn't only who you're born with, but who you love and surround yourself with. ...more
Cynthia Khan
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is KAT and GRAYSON story. I loved this drama and dangerous filled book. I cried with the last chapter in this book. I am so glad Kat let Grayson in and his whole family by choice. I can not wait for the next book.

Christine Campbell
Apr 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
They meet at the dog park n their dogs love each other. Her dog is a small one and his is huge. It's adorable. They both have a past that is not good hers is worse. They are perfect for each other and it is awesome. The ending is a wow it very good ...more
Pat
Apr 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was an amazing read with a great storyline and characters that were so beautifully detailed that I was totally invested with Kat and Grayson's story as it effortlessly unfolded from page to page! ...more
Brandie McCoy
Apr 07, 2021
Laura G
marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2021

• Harley (Wicked Kings New York 4)
  • Burnout (Full Throttle, #3)
  • Smokey: Tempest Elite Book # 6 (Tempest Elite MC)
  • Jude's Cursed Mate
  • Broken Valentine
  • Ransom (Love Hack, #1)
  • Unexpected Valentine
  • Beast (Wicked Kings New York 3)
  • Lumberjack's Baby
  • Spank Me I'm Irish (Getting Lucky)
  • Hammer's Pride (Devil's Riot MC: Southeast #1)
  • Let's Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Mountain Man's Lucky Charm (Mountain Men of Liberty)
  • Diesel (Wicked Kings New York 1)
  • Ares: His Warrior
  • Venom's Secret (Iron Vex MC, #4)
  • Saving Blu (Kings Reapers MC, #4)
  • DESERT ROSE: An Enemies to Lovers MC Romance (RBMC)
Ember Davis loves alpha heroes with a range of emotions, but a strong sense of how to take care of their women. She loves her heroines from all walks of life, just like her heroes, and she wants them to be real and relatable. Her heroines tend to be sassy, opinionated and smart.

Ember is a stay at home mom of two who recently refound her love of books and all things romance and is so glad that she

News & Interviews