Start by marking “Love, Lies, and Grace” as Want to Read:
Love, Lies, and Grace

Love, Lies, and Grace

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Three friends, Grace, Pat, and Milli share a beautiful home belonging to Grace. The women come from different racial and religious backgrounds, which causes a little friction in the beginning, especially for Pat, the most candid of the three. However, as they become used to one another, they realize they have more in common than they could have ever dreamed.
Each woman is c
Kindle Edition
Published May 24th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Love, Lies, and Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love, Lies, and Grace

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Love, Lies, and Grace
Linda
May 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It is a story of faith, love, secrets, family, friendship and growth. As I was reading, I found myself agreeing with some of the characters, others I wanted to shake and tell them that they were worried for nothing. If you enjoy Women's fiction, you will love this book.,, highly recommend. I received a copy of this book for free and I am voluntarily leaving my review. ...more
Elvira
May 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a roller coaster rides of emotions this storyline was. I loved all the characters portrayed throughout the pages. Grace has a strong connection to God which she will need when things become rocky when things come out.

I received a copy and am voluntary leaving my honest review.
Jackie
Jun 03, 2021
Violet Perry
marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2021
Goodreads Librari...: Book cover missing 2 18 May 31, 2021 03:28PM
From the first day my elementary school teacher read my essay to the class, I knew I wanted to be a writer. But life got in the way, and that dream was not realized until years later when I returned to school and had my first short story published in P'an Ku, the college magazine.

From there I went on to win honorable mentions in Writer's Digest and other contests and have contributed to A Cup Of

News & Interviews

Secrets between siblings, grandparents with grievances, parents with problems. If you're looking for serious drama, check out these new...