Start by marking “Arrogant Air Marshal (Cocky Hero Club)” as Want to Read:
Arrogant Air Marshal (Cocky Hero Club)

Arrogant Air Marshal

(Cocky Hero Club)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The plane took off and I couldn't stop trembling, despite the soothing sound of the pilot singing a Beatles song over the intercom.

My name is Bianca “Binx” Moretti, and I hack from the rich to give to the poor—mostly. Only I hacked from the wrong rich guy and was literally on the flight for my life.

When Xander Hawke took the seat next to me, he tried to charm me with his s
ebook
Expected publication: May 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Arrogant Air Marshal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Arrogant Air Marshal

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Arrogant Air Marshal (Cocky Hero Club)
Michelle
May 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! What did I just read??? Arrogant Air Marshal was an AWEMAZING first read from new to me author Natasha Raulerson, and I absolutely adored Bianca "Binx" and Xander. They meet on a flight to New York where Binx is running to continue her travels away from some bad people who are after her. Xander is an air marshal, and picks up on some vibes that Binx is giving off that she is either trouble, or she is in trouble...he is able to find out a little more when their flight has to make an unexpec ...more
Belinda
May 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was an enthralling book by Natasha who was a new author to me. Bianca is on the run and meets Xander on a flight but is unaware that he is a Air Marshal. The sparks fly from the get go and I was hooked and couldn’t wait to see what would happen next. A really enjoyable read. This book is part of The Cocky Hero Club but can be read as a standalone. I received this book as an arc for my honest opinion.
May 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling, fast-paced and delightful read! Binx and Xander have a unique story that sucks the reader in. I loved all of the supporting characters and the element of suspense. Binx and Xander also had some pretty steamy scenes that melted my Kindle. Another fantastic book in the Cocky Hero Club world.
Jami Kehr
May 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Anyone looking for a fast read this book was a page turner. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Binx and Xander. They have great chemistry. The storyline isn't one that's been rewrote a million times. So it definitely will keep the readers interest. I would for sure recommend grabbing this one. ...more
Anna
rated it did not like it
May 11, 2021
May 05, 2021
Terri S
May 05, 2021
Natasha Raulerson
May 13, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda Thomas
May 16, 2021
Natasha grew up as a tomboy hanging with the guys, getting skinned knees, and swimming under the South Florida sun. Tattoos, Jack Daniels, and lounging at the pool are three of her favorite things. She is a wife, a mother, has two fur babies who love puppy piles, and the status of her sanity is pending.

Cocky Hero Club (1 - 10 of 163 books)
  • Cocky Delight
  • Park Avenue Princess (Cocky Hero Club)
  • British Big-Shot (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Magnetic Medic
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Duke (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Powerful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Manhattan (Cocky Hero Club)

News & Interviews