Start by marking “Before She Lied” as Want to Read:
Before She Lied

Before She Lied

Best friends Morrissey, Lennox, and Kal witness a tragic accident in their teens that shapes each of their futures differently. Years later, with the worst night of their lives forgotten, Lennox and Morrissey are now living the perfect life happily married with a newborn son and a wealthy estate at their fingertips.

Until another horrific night changes everything.

They soo
Published 2021

To ask other readers questions about Before She Lied, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Before She Lied

Start your review of Before She Lied
Yoneidis
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My head is spinning, so many things happen in this book that I’m still a bit dizzy and it’s hard for me to focus.
The book begins showing us a couple in love and their 5-month-old son, living in the house of their dreams and fighting to keep their businesses going. Pretty normal so far, all very beautiful and idyllic until the next morning when Morrisey, the husband, realizes that Lennox, his wife and his son have disappeared.
Throughout the days he will discover clues that sometimes point him as
Angie
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was one super intense,highly addictive, crazy story.
Lennox and Morrissey have known each other for years. Only dating later on in college.  Both coming from different upbringings, one well off and one not so much.
This highly addictive, action packed, crazy story goes for zero to sixty in two seconds.  How well do you really know your spouse? Your family? Your friends?
Just when you think you know what's happening you get sun into another twist and turn.  It's absolutely freaking incred
Kimberly
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WTF did I just read? Like seriously, I did not see that ending coming at all. This book will totally mess with your mind. You will think you know the ending, but trust me you don't.

I haven't read mysteries or thrillers since I was a teenager. I normally read romance, but the blurb had me intrigued.

The beginning was a little slow, but then the action picked up and did not stop.

There are so many secrets and lies between Morrissey and Lennox.

Plot: 4/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 0/5
Writing style: 5/5
Style:
Maddi
Mar 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Before She Lied by Adriane Leigh is a Domestic Thriller standalone that covers a decent length of storylines and character development. The book revolves around the married couple Lennix and Morrisey and their best friend Kal. The story is a little bit choppy, bouncing from past to present but the story definitely captures all of the elements to these interesting characters stories and lives. It is steamy, unsettling and confusing at times with all of its twists and turns but overall an interest ...more
Heather
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story is all kinds of twisted. Absolutely nothing is what it seems. I spent most of the book trying to decide what was true and what was fabricated. I was left unsure until the final chapter who was to blame. So many secrets that peel away like the layers of an onion. I love when a story keeps me guessing and this book delivered in spades.
This Feral Housewife
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book has more twists and turns than a backroad in Mississippi. It was a great book that you never knew what was going to happen next.

Rhonda
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Gripping and riveting story with great characters. Grabs you from the first page. Intrigue and mystery keep you turning the pages. Entertaining and interesting characters with lots of secrets. Good read.

Sheri Bishop
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This author can transport you, through her words, to wherever her story is taking place. She makes you feel as if you are there, not reading the story, not watching the movie or tv show, but you are actually there, living right beside the characters. Don't miss this story. ...more
Lisa
Apr 06, 2021 added it
impossible to put down. read cover to cover. well written with exciting characters. storyline was detailed and fast paced.

Cindy Caves
Staci Schmidt
Apr 11, 2021
Keri Dagostino
Apr 12, 2021

• Unexpected Union (Made #2)
  • Bloody Union (Made, #1)
  • The Lake
  • Mother May I
  • Defiant Prince: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance (Black Rose University, #1)
  • The Bounty (Fox and O'Hare #7)
  • The Mage's War (Crescent Moon Academy, #1)
  • Fifteen Minutes of Shame
  • The Five Wounds
  • Full Moon (Alpha Wolf Academy #5)
  • Bad Stepbrother: A Stepbrother Romance (Bad Boy Romance)
  • Dangerous King
  • Have Mercy (Vengeance is Mine #2)
  • Just for a Little While
  • Luck of The Irish (Getting Lucky Book 1)
  • Rebel with a Donut (Running on Love and Donuts, #1)
  • Broken King (Green Hills Academy Trilogy, #3)
  • Flashpoint
Adriane Leigh is a USA Today bestselling author of more than twenty novels. With features in publications such as The Montreal Gazette and Vogue Magazine, the award-winning author, in addition to writing, founded and built a community of internationally-renowned book conventions that draw thousands of readers and #1 bestselling authors to events around the world each year. She is translated into F ...more

News & Interviews