Start by marking “Unveiled Reflections (Cloaked Shadows #2)” as Want to Read:
Unveiled Reflections (Cloaked Shadows #2)

Unveiled Reflections

(Cloaked Shadows #2)

The thrilling sequel to Cloaked Shadows that will end it all. Through immense sacrifice, Ikena Ralliday has partly fulfilled the divination that had been thrust upon her when the unique magic inside her awakened. Now, she'll have to risk it all to complete the prophecy and save Nevera from the Sinturi who have grown in numbers and strength under the rule of a familiar face ...more
Expected publication: June 18th 2021 by Melissa Hawkes

To ask other readers questions about Unveiled Reflections, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unveiled Reflections

Start your review of Unveiled Reflections (Cloaked Shadows #2)
Melissa Hawkes
Mar 10, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Unveiled Reflections is the anticipated sequel to Cloaked Shadows. This book shelves into fantastical myths, untimely character decisions and action like you've never before seen it. Ikena and her friends are Nevera's last chance of survival, can they stop the Sinturi invading or will Nevera burn?

Grab your copy of the book:

Visit my website for everything Nevera and more!

*This is the second book in a two-part series. The first b
Charli
Jun 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy of Unvieled Reflections from Melissa, in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

I loved seeing Ikena’s character growth in this second (and last) book in the series. Melissa is incredible with her world building and I really felt like I was there whilst I soaked up page after page of beautiful writing. I was so enthralled I didn’t see a lot of the twists in the story coming until they happened and smacked me in the face. Talk about roller coaster of emotions!

This seri
Natallia
Jun 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of Unvieled Reflections from the author, in exchange for an honest review. These thoughts reflect my enjoyment of the book as a sequel to Cloaked Shadows.

It was a pleasure to be right away immersed back into this world, following Ikena and her friends. Ikena grows so much as a character coming from the events of Cloaked Shadows and has that feeling throughout that she is working through struggles surrounding the storyline. I picked up on themes in this installment that mad
Dimira
Jun 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5/5 ⭐

I got this arc from the wonderful Melissa Hawkes and it did not disappoint! From the very first sentence u can see the difference in writing between Cloaked Shadows and this! The writing has evolved, as have the characters! This is the second and final book in the Cloaked Shadows series, and I am sorry to see it end. It is fast paced, enthralling and magical in every word!

This book had so many plot twists, and tbh the one I did not see coming was the one which came as an extra! On
H C Kilgour
Jun 08, 2021 rated it it was ok
KellieSam.Books
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The second and final novel in the Cloaked Shadows series, and what a way to end the duology.
I picked up this book and was instantly back into the world of Nevera following the life of Ikena. The story is fast paced and developed pretty quickly, hooking me from the word go. I needed to find out what happened and how the story was going to grow so I kept going and didn’t put it down.
Melissa is such a great storyteller, how she sets the world that we delve into is wonderful! I could picture it inst
Katja
Jun 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Review will come a bit later.

An ARC was provided in exhange for an honest review.
Emily Skeen
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the second instalment in the duology featuring Ikena Ralliday. After becoming invested in Ikena's story in Cloaked Shadows, I highly anticipated the sequel - which is set for publication June 2021. It didn't disappoint.

I adored this book. The world building was fantastic and was very well thought through. The inclusion of the map of Nevera aided in the formation and setting of the world. As the characters moved from place to place it was easier to sense the pace of the journey as well as
ReadWithAbi
May 17, 2021
Zen
May 27, 2021

• Fairy, Fairy, Quite Contrary
  • The Prison Healer (The Prison Healer, #1)
  • Just The Way I Am
  • The Summer Job
  • The Littlest Library
  • Le sorelle Brontë
  • The Brontë Sisters: The Brief Lives of Charlotte, Emily, and Anne
  • Tea & Honesty: Heartfelt conversations. Lessons learned. Stories shared.
  • A Life Lost: The shocking true story: Jackson Is Haunted by a Secret from His Past
  • Heartburn
  • The Secret Garden: A Graphic Novel
  • Nerve
  • The Prank
  • Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (Pottermore Presents, #3)
Melissa Hawkes is a British author who grew up in a quaint town in Essex. From age nine, Melissa was taken into foster care and looked to writing to distract her from the huge life changes happening around her that she was struggling to come to terms with.

A keen music lover, Melissa began to write songs and perform them in her primary school talent show. It wasn't until Melissa was appointed a li

Cloaked Shadows (2 books)
  • Cloaked Shadows (Cloaked Shadows #1)

News & Interviews