Start by marking “Marked (Russian Sinners #1)” as Want to Read:
Marked (Russian Sinners #1)

Marked

(Russian Sinners #1)

Series Blurb
When powers clash between the powerful, elite American families and billionaire mafia men.

✅ Mafia romance
✅ Hot Billionaires
✅ Steamy sex
✅ Violence

Three orphans that grew up on the streets of Moscow among Bratva. Their experiences made them brothers. Their strength made them leaders.

Three best friends on an unforgettable summer vacation find more than they bar
Published April 6th 2021 by Winners Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Marked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marked

Start your review of Marked (Russian Sinners #1)
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
“There will be a woman.”
Unless you keep her, she will be your undoing.
She will bring you to your knees.”

Dimitry and his brothers have spilled sweat, tears and blood to claw their way out of streets of Russia. He’s had to do and see things that have made him ruthless and just as dangerous.

All that matters is keeping his brothers safe and the only way to do that is by amassing power, money and connections in high places.

When he gets called in to rescue the kidnaped daughter of a powerful m
Jessica Feeney
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eva Winners is one of my favourite authors right from the start and she didn’t disappoint with Marked - Dimitry and Anastasia’s story. I absolutely fell in love right from the start I couldn’t put it down. It’s a definite must read for a mafia romance and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Tamara
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read all of Evas books, own them all in paper back as well, this one and I always say it is my favorite I loved Alexander’s story and Dimitris was amazing as well, Eva has you HOOKED from the first chapter and you can’t put it down, I can not wait for the friends story’s! This was a bit darker than her normal with the kidnapping and all but not dark dark if that makes sense!
Cheryl Wells
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
LOVE this romance!
Really loved this first book in the Russian Sinners Series. Anastasia and her two friends are finishing up a summer in Europe when she is kidnapped. Dimitri and brothers come to her rescue. Problem is she has to be protected and stay in hiding. This close proximity is what gives Anastasia and Dimitry the time to get to know one another and fall in love Though from different worlds they find a very strong love. Such great love story in this book! So very excited for the rest of
Nicole Hale
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Normally I am not a mafia romance reader, but when Eva Winners announced she was writing a mafia romance I jumped at the chance to read it. I HAD TO HAVE IT.

If I could give more than 5⭐️ I totally would.

Y’all this book blew me away. I was hooked from the very beginning. Eva completely SLAYED it! It had so many elements from
kidnapping, to the Russian Mafia, freaking big bomb drops and a truly beautiful love story.

Anastasia the FMC is a strong willed, witty and all around amazing character. An
Paige
Apr 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you like mafia romances with a plot PLUS STEAM/SPICE, this is for you! The air plane scene...😛😛😛.

Anastasia is a kick ass female main character who has been through hell on earth. Dimitry is cold hearted sex on a stick who grew up in the Russian Mafia, but really just wants someone to love completely. When these two come together it is beautiful and exciting!

I will be reading the next books in the series to find out more about the brothers, as soon as they come out! SO GOOD.

*I received a free
Dee Kap
Mar 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Suspense filled romance. This is a fantastic page turner with strong characters and a great story line. I really enjoyed it and found it hard to put down. Eva is great at building her characters and telling the story from different points of view, as well as throwing something totally unexpected in and leave you wondering if it's going to get resolved in time ;) ...more
Lucid Quill
Mar 25, 2021 added it
Shelves: arc-reads
This was a fantastic mafia read! I adored the characters, their hardships hit right in the heart. It was a bit of a slow burn but still held my interest easily. This is going to be another great series by this author!
Nicole
Apr 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
✳Violene
✳Action Pack
✳Intensity
✳Bratva mafias
✳Sassy heroines
Those are all the things I love in mafia romance. Marked is book one in the Russian Sinner series by Eva Winners. It's my first read by this author. It's well written, fast pace, witty, fascinating, and kept me glued to my seat. Anastasia and her two best friends Olivia and Scarlett are out at a night club in Europe known as the Russian Orchid with her person bodyguard Brian when she decided to gave him the slip and go back to the hotel.
Literary Temptations
FOR-A-FULL-REVIEW-VISIT

MY RATING: 2.5*
RELEASE DATE: 07 April 2021
CLIFFHANGER: No

The truth is I struggle reviewing this book because while there were somethings in the story that just did my head in, there’s no denying that the author has some serious writing skills. I am definitely a new fan and I will be reading any future books of hers.

I thought the concept had potential to be fair. The execution however was a bit meh for me. I won’t spend too much time on the plot because the blurb pretty much sums it up.
Basi
Living Life by E
May 08, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia, dark
description

Click here for summary and spoilers

Overview:

Marked (first book in the Russian Sinner series) by Eva Winners
Instant love
Strong heroine who is smart and speaks her mind, she’s also a virgin
Mafia: Russian Bratva
Great secondary characters
Alpha male
Hero & Heroine

Anastasia Manciatti: A 25-year-old surgeon, one of the youngest and most accomplished surgeon in US history. Her specialty is pediatric. She is very forgiving and always sees a silver lining in the worst situations. Her mother, Alexand
Ari | The Bookaholic Next Door
𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: ★★★✦☆ 《3.5》

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 ~
Marked is part of the Russian Sinners Series by Eva Winners. This book promises a steamy mafia romance with hot billionaires and violence. It has a sassy, witty heroine and a dangerous, powerful hero, both of who went through some seriously messed up shit. There is a HEA with no cliffhangers or cheating in dual perspective.

This book is about a girl, Anastasia, who went on a trip to Europe with her two best friends, Olivia and Scarlett. I guess you could say the trip
Bookreviewgirl_xo
Mar 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, 2021
*This book was gifted by the author for an honest review*

When Anastasia got kidnapped by Boris's men on her night out with her friends, Scarlett and Olivia, her father called Dimitry for help, the same guy he tried to put behind the bars. Dimitry agreed in exchange of legalizing his business. He along with Nikolai rescued Anastasia. She had to stay with Dimitry, Nikolai and Sergei until the Boris situation got under control. Dimitry, Nikolai and Sergei were once under Boris's control until they
Jamsu
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia, billionaire
My favorite mafia romance so far and maybe my favorite ARC I've ever read! I have never read Eva Winners' books before but now I want to read more of her work. I really wanted to get to mafia romance but didn't think I could ever enjoy them as much as I was hoping to but if there's few jewels like this? Count me in.

Anastasia's life wasn't perfect but she had two amazing friends. She was only ten years old when she was kidnapped for the first time and running was one of the things that relieved h
Maria Vu
Apr 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
To Whom This May Concern:

I would first like to say that this is the first book of the Russian Sinners series by Eva Winners. This is the first time I am reading a product of Eva Winners. The characters seem to be interconnected due to how the plot was written.

The couple in this book is Anastasia Manciatti and Dimitry Alexeyev. Their relationship was never turbulent in a toxic manner. The couple was introduced through a conflict that Anastasia had gotten into and Dimitry was her knight in shinin
We dive in to it straight away with Anastasia and Dimitry's story.

Anastasia's dad who is State's Attorney Manciatti is asking for Dimitry help to find his kidnapped daughter. Will he help him? Of course he will because, the State Attorney gave him an offer he couldn't refused.

I love this part the most Dimitry who is a criminal is the only one that can save his daughter from Russia. The grey area is the best place for story telling 🖤

Anastasia has fire in her especially when she was kidnapped by
Emily Kurosawa
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
**trigger warning violence and sexual assault/rape

Mafia romances has become one of my favorite romances/tropes to read. Marked is definitely a fast paced, addictive and plot driven read. I loved how it picked up towards the second half of the book! It was definitely a thrilling book! And a very steamy read. Marked is book one in the Russian Sinners series. Marked is Anastasia and Dimitry's story, the next installments will be from Dimitry's friends'/brothers' and Anastasia's friends' perspectiv
Aminah Ahmad
Apr 06, 2021 rated it liked it
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I don't particularly like leaving bad reviews for authors and the fact that this was an ARC makes me feel even worse about it, but unfortunately this book just wasn't for me.

I really couldn't bring myself to like Anastasia at all. Her character was just way too cliche for me, starting with her singing like a professional with everyone clapping at the end, to her being someone all these tough mafia guys were immediately drawn too an
Anu

⚡Violence
⚡Spoken in dual perspective
⚡No cheating
⚡Standalone with an HEA & no cliffhangers

MARKED is a STANDALONE mafia romance book 1 in Russian Sinners Series.
This is a must read book.
The story is pure bliss!!
You can't put the book down. You will be hooked by the story and characters.

𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 - Anastasia ♥️ Dimitry

Anastasia is st
Deborah
Mar 26, 2021 rated it liked it
Okay so I feel like I’m swimming against the tide here. All the reviews for this book at the time of writing this are 4 and 5*.

Firstly it wasn’t all bad for the most part I liked both Dimitry and Anastasia plus both Nikolai and Sergei. I didn’t spend enough time with Olivia and Scarlett to know about them.

My problem was I didn’t need to be told constantly that Dimitry doesn’t think he’s good enough for Anastasia. Once yes, twice...maybe in case the reader isn’t concentrating. But not all the tim
Ms Cats World
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Sinful Secrets

Russian Mafia Romance: Russian Sinners Book 1
Can be read as a standalone but definitely leads you into the next two books in the series.

Prologue finds Anastasia with her two friends, Olivia and Scarlett, at a nightclub, the Russian Orchid, in Moscow during their summer break abroad. On her way back to their hotel, slippingpast her bodyguard, she gets kidnapped.

The Three Russian Sinners. Dimitry Alexeyev, with his friends, Nikolai and Sergei, in San Francisco, working to legalize h
Intel Chicky Reads Romance (Kara Merideth)
Four 1/2 stars!

Until recently, Anastasia has lived a pretty charmed life. She comes from a prominent, wealthy family and decides to spend the summer traveling with her friends after finally completely med school to become a surgeon. Everything was fun and games until she get’s kidnapped after leaving a night club in Moscow.

Dmitry has lived the opposite of charmed life. Growing up an orphan on the streets of Russia, he has had to do some horrible things to claw his way up to the top. When Anastas
Gsmitty
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Marked by Eva Winners is the first in her Russian Sinners series and it blew my mind!

Ooooooooh, girl, Anastacia is feisty and fiery and sassy and sweet and endearing all bundled up into a lovely character that I adored getting to know better! Already having experienced so much and carrying a heavy burden, she strives to find pockets of joy, and enjoy the simple things.

And Dimitry? YUMMY. Growly, and stern, and driven, and stoic, and deliciously Russian! He is determined to succeed, to overcome
Daisy Sauceda
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So I have been obsessed with Eva Winners lately. I think I have read all of her books to date. So when I saw this one and noticed it was a mafia book I was like screaming like a baby. So lets meet Anastasia who comes from a rich family. She has always been protected with her family being really big in politics. Even though she was protected, she still had a moment in life that was traumatic. She managed to rise above and move forward. So now she is grown up and traveling before her adult life st ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to start out by saying that I AM ALL IN with the Russian Sinners series, and I've only read the first book. Eva Winners penned a super exciting story with a hero & heroine that I loved instantly, and even the other two brothers by choice so super stoked for their stories. Anastasia was on a vacation with her two best friends before the rest of their life started, and she's only a couple of days out from going home when she's kidnapped. Her father calls Dimitry for help, as said father ...more
kittielovesbooks
Anastasia and her two best friends, Olivia and Scarlett, are wrapping up a last summer abroad together when tragedy strikes. Anastasia is kidnapped by a ghost from her past. Her father calls on Dimitry to find and protect her until the threat can be neutralized but what he did not expect was that the two would feel a tremendous draw to each other.

Dimitry is just trying to get his family on the straight and narrow and away from the Russian mafia. So, when a prominent senator calls promising Dimi
JenMcJ
Apr 22, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, e-books
I actually found this book pretty romantic and it fulfilled my need for the MC to actually talk to each other and connect and for me to feel like they know/get each other more than just through sex.

That said, there were still areas where the book stumbled, such as the whipping comment early on after Anja had just been through a traumatic experience. This set a tone that the book did not live up to and lead me to expect a different kind of Hero, much more alphatool than what we got, which was OK
Brittany
Mar 24, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, diverse-read
3.5 Stars

Anastasia is on vacation with her friends when things take a turn for the worse and she finds herself kidnapped. Dimitry is a Russian mobster trying to go legit, and when Anastasia's dad offers him a chance to do just that if he can save his daughter it's an offer Dimitry cannot refuse. Their chemistry is immediate and strong, but will it survive all the troubles they face?

This was a quick read with an interesting plot and lovable characters. Their relationship is definitely steamy at
Maddi
Apr 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Marked: Russian Mafia Romance is the first instalment in the Russian Sinners trilogy by Eva Winters. This series as you have already probably guessed is a dark mafia romance with hot billionaires steamy scenes and violence. This new series focuses on three orphans who grew up on the streets of Moscow among Bratva. They are very close friends and consider themselves brothers and leaders. These best friends go on an unforgettable summer vacation and end up finding more than they bargained for. Wom ...more
Claires Wine Books and Reviews
I can't believe I didn't know about this till now.

Only with the second book being advertised did I learn there was already one out there so of course I rushed to read. I'm so glad I did.

This Russian Mafia series starts with 3 American girls travelling through Europe and ending up in Russia before heading home only after ducking out on her friends and security guy Anastasia is kidnapped.

Her father contacts head of the Russian Sinners Dimitry to try and get him and his "brothers" to find her and
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Ruthless Stranger (Mafia Wars #1)
  • Mafia King (Young Irish Rebels #2)
  • Savage Beast (Sinfully Savage #3)
  • Mafia Prince (Young Irish Rebels #1)
  • Devil You Hate  (The Diavolo Crime Family #1)
  • Ruthless Monarch: A Billionaire Enemies-to-Lovers Romance
  • Unexpected Union (Made #2)
  • Captive Bride (The Secret Bride, #1)
  • Stolen Lust (Beauty in the Stolen, #1)
  • Savage Liar (Sinfully Savage #2)
  • Reparation of Sin
  • Dark Lies (House Of Sin, #2)
  • King's Hostage: A Dark Mafia Romance (Merciless Kings Book 2)
  • Until Forever Ends (Beauty in Lies, #2)
  • Until Tomorrow Comes (Beauty in Lies, #1)
  • Alpha (Alpha Ties, #1)
  • Protecting His Pregnant Ex
  • The Glass Slipper (Cinderella, #3)
See top shelves…
Eva released her first novel Second Chance At Love in 2020 and has been writing feverishly ever since. She writes about everlasting romance for every century focusing on characters emotional development and always guarantees an HEA.

She loves yoga, wine and her kiddos. In her spare time, she seeks adventures either hiking through trails or exploring the beaches.

Writing books has always been her p

Russian Sinners (3 books)
  • Scarred (Russian Sinners #2)
  • Disgraced (Russian Sinners #3)