Start by marking “Broken Hate (Westbrook Blues, #3)” as Want to Read:
Broken Hate (Westbrook Blues, #3)

Broken Hate

(Westbrook Blues #3)

What’s wrong Baby Blue? Did you mistake his forced sincerity for love?

Every kiss will fade in time.
Every memory will fade in time.
Every smile, every teardrop, every wound—it’ll all dry up—in time.
But every lie? That shit only gets bigger and more devastating with time.

In time... I’lol learn to let him go, but not without leaving my bitter mark on him like he carelessly rui
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition
Published March 18th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Broken Hate, please sign up.
Em I already read it on epub . It has a few errors but I couldn't wait for the editing to be done . And it was sooooo worth it ..…moreI already read it on epub . It has a few errors but I couldn't wait for the editing to be done . And it was sooooo worth it ..(less)

Start your review of Broken Hate (Westbrook Blues, #3)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
broken

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

'BROKEN HATE' is the third full length romance book in Thandiwe Mpofu's 'Westbrook Blues' series. It picks up where the second book left off.

This book is definitely unputdownable, unique and unpredictable in every sense. Most importantly 'Broken Hate' is not just your ordinary romance, it's so much more..

When we asked for more, the author listened! And boy did we get more!
More angst
More betrayal
Mo
✨ Lucy ✨
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
✨I'm sadly arrived at the end of this beautiful, broken and tormented story.
me right now:
I don't know what else to say other than that this book has gained a special place in my all times favorites books list.
I loved every single page, since beginning to end I was holding my breath .
All that flashbacks bringing all back .
ME AFTER EACH CHAPTER :

But most of all all the words that were spoken between the four of them where so meaningful .
Each word held the power to destroy a soul .
All that secre
Kristi
Dec 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This is more than a “want to read”.....Its more of an extremely deep need. I NEED to read this book, like yesterday. Great work TM
Vaishali
Well fuck Ace and Astrea’s story I was literally crying a fucking river for Eli and Clarie.

But to tell you about the book, honestly it was only the last 20% that did it for me, the rest of the book was frustrating to read with all the characters wanting me to knock some sense into them for being over dramatic. I think the book was exaggerated and it could have been written so well and would have been shorter than this, I don’t know what went wrong. And don’t get me started on the typing mistake
andy mouck
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't wait to read what happens. And i hope that everything comes and they all find out what's going on. Please hurry up with the last book. The other two were amazing ...more
Sandy
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Killer trilogy(no pun intended)! I'm dying here! Can't wait for book three. If you love bully romance, mystery, and thrillers; this one is not to be missed.
I have a new favorite author.
P.s. This is not a reverse harem.
Thandiwe Mpofu
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Broken Hate is LIVE and FREE with Kindle Unlimited!!!

After a long wait, this gritty, messy, heart numbing conclusion to Ace and Astraea's story is here to twist you inside. Make sure you have a friend to read it with.

Read it now:

Amazon US: https://bit.ly/BrokenHate

Amazon UK: https://bit.ly/BrokenHateUK

Amazon CA: https://bit.ly/BrokenHateCA

Amazon AU: https://bit.ly/BrokenHateAU

**Please note, the first three books of the Westbrook Blues series follow the journey of Ace and Astraea, so this is no
Tweeg
Apr 17, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
O.m.g. This trilogy just went on forever! I read book 1 completely and rate that one 3 stars. I couldn't quite get into book 2. Read ch 1-2, skimmed, then read the last ch. 1-star for book 2. Book 3 is looooooong. Read ch 1-3, skimmed, read the last 4 ch and epilogues. Also 1-star for this one. The editing, spelling and grammar in all 3 books is terrible.
The story is pretty fantastical, and I couldn't relate to it. I can't imagine 7-8 year olds having the realizations the main characters had at
Shyralf
3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Meh, too many dramatics and over the top situations. I was just over it and annoyed at the end, I did a lot of skimming, just too many unnecessary words.
Bec
So the good is we got a conclusion to this story that we had been waiting on and it is an HEA. The bad though ended up out weighting the good for me with this one.

This really needs to spend more time with an editor. There is quite a lot of spelling and grammar errors throughout but I think one of the bigger problems is the plot holes which made it so the author could tie up the story but ended being what ruined it for me. There is a lot of drama and shock factor happening but it really can't ma
brayshaw_love
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Just finished this last night and my emotions are still all over the place. This is a very long, emotional book... but if you've ever been in love you know love doesn't fit in a perfect box, neat and tidy... love can be messy, chaotic, heartbreaking, frustrating, and everything in between. Go in to this one with an open heart and mind. Be ready to cry, laugh, love, hate, and break before you reach the end. And NO CHEATING by skipping to the end first, you have to experience the whole journey to
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books
all-the-stars

Okay, now first I am going to give you guys a task!!! Imagine me sitting in the middle of the bed, with a packet of nachos beside me and with my kindle in my hand. There are lots and lots of tissues around me and yup!!! I am sobbing my heart out.
There you go!! Great job!! You just imagined me by the end of this book!!I mentioned in my last review of the second book of this trilogy, that I would be a blubbering mess by the end of this series and the author did stay tr
Dani (books and blankets)
I was nervous, excited and scared to start BH. I'm a huge fan of this series but I knew what was waiting for me. I was also sad to say goodbye to these characters... (for now).

This book wrecked me. It was heartbreaking and the Angst?! Omg, don't get me started! At one point I put down my kindle, took a deep breath that I didn't realize I was holding.... Picked it up and continued. So many twists and turns, lies, secrets, confessions, surprises....

I know a book is amazing when I start whisper ye
Catreena
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
POV:Dual

OMG!!
This was brilliant!
Ugly cried.
So many emotions, gripping read, the twists and turns.
Absolutely amazing!
Must read!
Such an amazing series.
Rach
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
➳ Rate: +5/ 5 stars

I've been staring at a blank page trying to write a review for this book ever since I finished it... but there are just no words to describe this book or how it made me feel. Ace and Stars story literally ripped my heart out and then stomped on it. This book made me want to toss my kindle at my wall.

I've never read a book like this, EVER! And I am still so shook and amazed. It was insane and I was reeling from it until the end of the book. There were so many tears and heartach
Angela
Apr 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Evangela Fondue-Ellis
Now...NOw...NOW???? Please and thank you!!!
Bozena
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! The 3rd book in the Westbrook Blues series and the last of Star and Ace story was just WOW! 😍😭❤
I can't ever describe how many secrets, plots and intrigues were reveal in this book.
It's like a never ending circle of secrets and lies.
This book is so damn gripping that you are constantly waiting for something terrible to happen. For some creepy "monsters" that are hiding in the shadows to come out and take them or their lives.
You really don't know what's going to happen on the next page 🤷🏻‍♀
K.  Ramjohn
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Broken Hate, the highly anticipated 3rd novel in the Westbrook Blues series, was gripping and engrossing from beginning to end. I was hooked and could not put it down. With nail-biting twist and turns around every corner, you will not know what to expect and will be left guessing right until the end. You will be at the edge of your seat frantically turning pages to anxiously see whats coming next.
The characters were well-developed and complex and they evolve so much, you will be consumed by th
Ri
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Holy hell. This book had a lot of details. Hell, this whole series so far had A LOT of details. In fact, I bet I could read this several times and pick up something new each time. This was a riveting and engrossing ending. This has NOT been a smooth sailing journey for the characters. So many twists and agonizing nail-biting suspense. Definitely, some twists that I did not see coming. I won't even lie, that when I saw the words, "The End" I just about lost my mind. I have never wanted t
Sarah Bradburn
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: want-to-buy
Apr 12, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Michelle Krystel
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. Wow this book literally ripped my heart out and then stomped on it. This book made me want to toss my kindle at my wall. I'm telling you this book is deep so be prepared to go through hell and so much more. It's gonna break you cause it broke me. It's also make you gasp a lot. It's gonna mess with her head so again be prepared. I love the blue blues so much I can't stop wanting to know more abou ...more
 Mary ❤️ DBO
Broken Hate (WestbrookBlues#3) by Thandiwe Mpofu

5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 million f*king stars for this book. For the entire series.
Have you read this series? If no, STOP and READ IT, like yesterday. My good God, this book.... I feel like laughing and crying at the same time.
The Blue Boys are back baby, and they will blow your mind, your heart and your soul out.
Broken Hate is the third book in the Westbrook Blues series by the incredible and talented author, Thandiwe Mpofu. Written in dual POV and continu
Lyndsey Young
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can’t even put into words hours much I loved this book. I was sitting on the edge of my seat there this whole book. Loved everything about it. All the twists and turns. All the truths coming out. You have done it again women with an a amazing book.
A Little Nerdy
The middle of the book was kind of slow but the ending was worth the read.
Janaina Mafra
2⭐ only by Ace
Lori K
Apr 12, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really did enjoy the book. However. I don’t think this is the finished book. So many editing mistakes. The story was great but every other page had a mistake. Abe instead of ace. Kind instead of king. Double words. It was hard to read at times. The handwritten font hurt my eyes and was hard to read.
Eileen Robinson
Heartbeat.
Heartbeat...
Heartbeat......
WoW third book in this mind F**k Twisted Series and the continued story of Ace and Astraea’s Love/hate relationship.
More drama, more lies, more twists, more backstabbing and another book of sitting on the edge of your seat and emotions.
This is a long book, we get overloaded with information, both past and present which at times i both loved and hated. At times i felt that the insights into the past slowed the pace of the book, when i wanted so badly to stay
KRISTEN BELLAH
I never review books, but I felt compelled to leave one on this series before readers get invested. This series is so full of fluff and repetitive conversations. I was so freaking frustrated throughout the first book. I read great reviews so I was excited, the first 85+ pages are the same damn day. The dialogue was really hard to read at some points too, just the way it was written. There were also quite a few flashbacks with the conversations just not fitting the characters ages whatsoever. Ove ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • Cocky F*ck (Rejects Paradise #2)
  • Breaking You (Blackthorn Elite #2)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Soulless (The Privileged of Pembroke High, #2)
  • The Havoc We Wreak (The Four, #3)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • Catch Me (Spring Hill Blues, #2)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • When Rivals Love (Bayshore Rivals, #3)
  • When Rivals Lose (Bayshore Rivals #2)
  • Barbie B*tch (Rejects Paradise #3)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)
Thandie is a simple millennial who’s just trying to make avocado toast at two am and finish the next novel that she hopes you’ll fall in love with all while she tries to secure her entire life in one go.

But these are all lies! She really spends an insane amount of time on Instagram, stalking Beyonce for the next album release which she swears might drop at anytime. Sorry to that lady.

Stalker much

Westbrook Blues (6 books)
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • Vicious Hate (Westbrook Blues #2)
  • Petty Rage (Westbrook Blues)
  • Poison Aches (Westbrook Blues)
  • Ruthless Lies (Westbrook Blues)