Start by marking “How to Take Your Novel from Manuscript to Marketplace” as Want to Read:
How to Take Your Novel from Manuscript to Marketplace

How to Take Your Novel from Manuscript to Marketplace

So you've finished writing your book! Congratulations... But what's next?

Are you an aspiring author with a complete and edited manuscript? Or getting close to that point?
Have you ever wondered, or now need to know, what tasks, jobs and requirements go into self-publishing a novel?

From Manuscript to Marketplace is a comprehensive guide to the many issues, options, and s

Published April 20th 2021 by N. P. Cooper

Be the first to ask a question about How to Take Your Novel from Manuscript to Marketplace

Start your review of How to Take Your Novel from Manuscript to Marketplace
Sindy Castellanos
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
In a globalized world, saturated with information and options, which are not always optimal, this book will help new authors who want to hit in the market, with the steps to follow, suggestions and advice based on experience, which may be key to success.
__________________
En un mundo globalizado, saturado de información y opciones, que no siempre son óptimas, este libro ayudará a nuevos autores que desean triunfar en el mercado, con los pasos a seguir, sugerencias y consejos basados en la experie
Keira S
Apr 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
How to Take Your Novel from Manuscript to Marketplace is a helpful resource for any aspiring writer who requires direction with the self-publishing route. It takes the manuscript from the final editing to the publishing of the novel in the available markets. There are many tips that I thought were helpful and will be rereading this book again in the future when if I ever do finish my manuscript. :)

I received a complimentary copy of this book via Storyorigin while leaving a review voluntarily.
Jessica Gallant
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book contained several aspects to the end of your writing journey. The author was very thorough in detailing what comes after you write the end. The chart was a little strange, however the information included in this book was excellent.

Jamie Jack
Apr 17, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2021, nf-writing
Not Quite What I Thought, But Solid Information

This book’s title does not feel quite accurate, as I thought it would cover at least a little information about the end stages of writing or at least some editing. But it literally starts with you already having a finished, ready-to-publish book manuscript. The book is broadly divided into four sections, including the interior, the exterior, the author platform, and the upload. The first section has to do with things like the actual formatting of th
Vicki Stephens
Apr 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book is a helpful resource for any beginner author who need assistance with the self-publishing process. It takes the manuscript from the final editing to the publishing of the novel in the available markets. I found the information in the book to be a useful guide to the new writer who needs direction for publishing a manuscript.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntaril
Amber  Christiansen
Mar 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book is full of useful step by step information. Nothing in it was new to me, but I really could have used something like this back when I was gearing up to publish my first book. Some of the information is only relevant if you live in Australia, but most of it is universal.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review, but my opinions are my own.

• Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1)
  • Hana Khan Carries On
  • Hands Off (The Touch Series, #1)
  • Pure (Covenant, #2)
  • Enterprising Women: A Practical Guide to Starting Your First Business
  • El infinito en un junco
  • Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)
  • Deity (Covenant, #3)
  • Elixir (Covenant, #3.5)
  • Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
  • How to Write Black Characters: An Incomplete Guide (Incomplete Guides Book 1)
  • Write a Book in Two Hours: How to Write a Book, Novel, or Children’s Book in Far Less than 30 Days (Authorship 1)
  • How To Write a Children's Picture Book
  • Dot to Dot for Kids: Connect the Dots Activity Book for Ages 4 - 8
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
  • The Gospel According to Luke
  • The Secret Zoo (The Secret Zoo, #1)
  • Restored: A Self-Paced Grief Workbook for Your Journey from Loss to Life
N. P. Cooper grew up in Melbourne, Australia, and moved to Queensland early in his twenties. He has been writing for most of his life for his own pleasure, but The Dark Tempest marks his first foray into publishing his own work. When not staring at his computer screen, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, listening to live music, and exploring the local tidal pools with his childre ...more

News & Interviews

Jordan Morris is a comedy writer and podcaster whose credits include @Midnight, Unikitty! and Earth to Ned.  The sci-fi comedy Bubble is his...