Start by marking “From the Inside: The Inner Soul of a Young Poet” as Want to Read:
From the Inside: The Inner Soul of a Young Poet

From the Inside: The Inner Soul of a Young Poet

This book of poems is about thoughts, feelings, and emotions we all experience, struggle with, and that have been brought to the forefront by this current pandemic. Losing loved ones, our freedom, and everythingtaken for granted in our daily lives; while facing sadness, anger, grief, and loneliness, has taught us the importance of our love for nature, gratitude, happiness, ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 6th 2021

To ask other readers questions about From the Inside, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From the Inside

Start your review of From the Inside: The Inner Soul of a Young Poet
Sandhya
Mar 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
It is a collection of heart touching beautiful poems, divided into eight parts namely, Nature, Loss and Pain, Memories, Happiness, Comedy, Dilemma, Bravery and Story In A Poem. Writing poems is soothing and a therapy in itself, it gives us a voice for saying those things that we could not say out loud.

This book, here, written on the theme of human's various emotions, feelings, different experiences and related struggles in our lives, love and loss, happiness and pain, grief and loneliness and ou
Som reading 24x7
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of beautiful poems. Each poem is based on different perspectives of life. The themes include different emotions and several other topics which we as an adult have to deal with. Each poem is beautiful and impactful. The simple words from an young poet are easily relatable to your state of mind. The poems captured variety of emotions. There are pretty illustrations in the book with add beauty to the book. I loved the narration of each poem. Each poem is beautiful in its own wa ...more
Jacqui Hertz
Apr 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, poetry
It is incredible to believe that such poetry and the insights embedded in it came from the mind and heart of a ten-year-old. This volume of poetry would be an achievement for an adult to write and is even more remarkable as the product of a child's creativity and imagination.

This collection of poetry reads like a celebration of that creativity and imagination in ourselves and in nature. It pays tribute to the small things and little moments that may get overlooked but ultimately make life so wo
S.Readss
Mar 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
🌻What is the world to you?
A fairytale castle where you are the queen? Or dancing by the streetlight
While pretending you cannot be seen.
From the Inside: The Inner Soul of a Young Poet is a collection of poems and proses. The book is very neatly organised and I just loved the little doodles in between chapters.
The book is divided into parts-
~The first part is about nature and talks about the sky, stars and how these celestial bodies influence humans life and provide both peace and chaos to the
Aditya Gajbhiye
Apr 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
✨Book Name - From the Inside: The inner soul of a Young poet
✨Author Name - Thanvi Voruganti
✨Genre - Children's Poetry
✨ Rated - 4 / 5

💠From the inside: the inner soul of a young poet is an assortment of heart contacting lovely sonnets, separated into eight sections In particular, Nature, Nature, Misfortune and Agony, Recollections, Bliss, Satire, Issue, Grit and Story in a Sonnet. Composing sonnets is calming and treatment in itself, it gives us a voice for expressing those things that we were una
Manisha Gurnani
Mar 30, 2021 rated it liked it
📚 Rating: 2.8/5️⃣

|| BOOK REVIEW || - 🍁 The Book, From The Inside By Thanvi Voruganti, is a Collection Of Poems.
🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂

🍁 The Book is Divided in to Nine Parts. Each Part has some Poems. All the Poems are Lengthy to be Read And are Different From each other.
🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂

🍁 The Book has Drawings almost for every Poem. That is making the Book a Bit More Intriguing and Refreshing to be Read.
🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂 🍂

🍁 The Author has written Poems about Nature, Loss and Pain, Memories, Happiness, Comedy, Dilemma, Brave
Preetamona
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Straight from the heart!

Book Review:

From The Inside:The Inner Soul of a Young Poet is a collection of poems straight from the heart. This young author, Thanvi Voruganti, has poured her heart out in the form of beautiful words. The poems are categorized under the heads of Nature, Loss and Pain, Memories, Happiness, Comedy, Dilemma, Bravery and Story In A Poem and each poem does justice to its genre-of-sorts. The poems have come in the face of the pandemic and have rightly depicted what we all com
Bibliomaniac

Author: Thanvi Voruganti
The format I read: Ebook
Publication: Self Publish

My review:

From the inside is a book weaved of beautiful and soulful poetries. This kind of poetry writing skill for such a young girl is a boon. The flavours of love this book has to offer comes directly from heart. Such beauty is the book. There's a lot I want to write for this book but I don't want to disclose any poem. The language is lucid and easy to understand. The book cover is be
Isabella
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost, thanks to NetGalley for giving me a copy of this collection in return for a review.

I was really impressed by this collection of poems, and the fact that it was written by someone so young is even more impressive. With many poetry books, I feel like there is a lot of filler and short thoughts thrown on paper without further exploration. However, with this collection, I felt like all the ideas were well thought out. Many followed a generic rhyme scheme, and for some of the poe
Palak Dutta
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Book: From the Inside: The Inner Soul of a Young Poet
Author - Thanvi Voruganti
Format-Kindle
Rating- 5/5

A book for everyone! Starting with the cover of the book, it clearly gives the insight of the book. I liked the combination of pictures used and how they reflect the genre of the book.

The book is combination of beautiful poems portraying different thoughts and feelings. A combination of many emotions, struggle, freedom, sadness, anger, love. Each and every emotion we experience in life.

The poems
Sakshi Agrawal
This book is a beautiful collection of poetries, embedding emotions, feelings and love with a human being. All the poetries are full of emotion which make it lived upto mark.

Poems were giving nostalgic feeling and written in a reader friendly way that a reader can connect with it. Books have also included some beautiful illustration which make the poetry more attractive.

Themes were nature, love, happiness, comedy etc. And all those themes directly form a beautiful cover. Although language is luc
Rubal
Apr 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Book Title- From the inside: The Inner Soul of a young poet
Author- Thanvi Yoruganti
Language- English
Rating - 4.5/5 ⭐

💛From the inside: The Inner Soul of a young poet is a collection of beautiful poetries describing different emotions, phases, feelings associated with a human being.

💛Illustrations are icing on the cake, each and every illustration is giving a charm to the poetry.

💛While reading the poems I could really sense the feeling of nostalgia.

💛Few themes covered in the book are- Nature, Ha
Shaurya Sarthak
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Poetry is the best way to express your inner feelings.
This book is a collection of beautiful and well crafted poems. Poet is a young girl who has defined human emotions such has losing loved ones, happiness, sadness, fear, anger and many more in awesome way.
Poems are written in easy and lucid language, Writing style is very attractive and with well standard vocabulary which takes the reading experience to the another level.
Its a short book but will definitely gonna leave the mark on your soul.
Hi
Readings of a Witch
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
🌀Book Review

💫First and foremost, I adore the book's cover. And the title accurately describes the book's material. This book includes a selection of short, lovely poems. It's a breath of fresh air to read them. It was a good read for me as I went through the pages.

💫A young poet has written the novel. And I liked how she used it to communicate her thoughts and feelings. Despite her youth, the poet's words speak louder than her years. Overall, it's an enjoyable read.
Jyotsana
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
From the inside
Written by the author thanvi voruganti
Is a poetry book where there many beautiful poems depicting various emotions.
The poems are well written and illustrations too.
My favourite poem from the book is:
Shadowed tears,
Where there is a stanza that I liked most:
Forgive and forget?
I can forgive but never forget
A memory forced to live with
A life that can't be reset.
This is a beautiful read.😊
Srajal Bhuriya
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Book, From The Inside By Thanvi Voruganti, is a Collection Of Poems.The Book is Divided in to Nine Parts. Each Part has some Poems. All the Poems are Lengthy to be Read And are Different From each other. The simple words from an young poet are easily relatable to your state of mind. The poems captured variety of emotions. There are pretty illustrations in the book with add beauty to the book. Highly recommended to everyone of any age group.
Vidcy
Apr 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
From the inside by Thanvi Voruganti is a collection of poems about nature,loss and pain,memories,Happiness,comedy,Dilemma and Bravery. The title of the novel aptly suits the poems in this novel. Each and every is a feel of a person. After reading this lines even I felt something running on my mind. Grab the book to know the feelings that you may also be expirenced.

"Forgive and forget?
I can forgive but never forget
A memory forced to live with
A life that can’t be reset"
The Caged Butterfly
Apr 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is a compilation of poetry you would love to read. A perfect combination of different feelings that bring out the best in you. Be it humor, fear, love, jealousy, wonder, or excitement, the way it is expressed in this book will surely win your heart. Had a great time reading this book and would surely recommend it to others who love poetry filled with strong and sweet emotions.
Brynne
Apr 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
I loved that this book was easy to follow and I could easily visualize every thing that was happening. The way that the author has written the poems in a way that everyone can imagine, or can relate to just made me feel like I was really there. I felt the emotions that the author felt as they went through the book.
Excited to see what comes next.
Sonika Kargutkar
Mar 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
'From the inside' is a collection of poems.This book is written by very young author.

The title completely defines the content of the book.I loved the way in which author had depicted her soulful feelings.

The poems and words were giving comfort to me while reading them.

Great work!!
Vk
rated it did not like it
Apr 08, 2021
Alex Helm
Mar 24, 2021
Leo
Mar 24, 2021

• Beyond the Horizon with You & Life: Selected Poems on the Inner Self, Thoughts, and Life
  • Atlantis: City of Mages
  • Engineer Your Passion: Leadership in Digital Space
  • The Genius of Indraprastha (Gondwana Chronicles Book 1)
  • The Victim
  • The Patomskiy Crater
  • THE UNEXPECTED LEADER
  • Airway Is Life
  • Raja of Nowhere
  • The Leadership Development Tool Kit : Redesigning Your Leadership Development Template to Drive Individual and Organizational Change
  • Lost Love Late Love
  • Speaking sKills
  • In Loving Memory
  • The Cinderella of Karnal: A psychological thriller

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...