Start by marking “Rebellious” as Want to Read:
Rebellious

Rebellious

A love controlled by guilt, contained by rules… One summer will change everything.

No kissing.

No cuddling.

No blah, blah, blah.

He wrote the rules onto our skin—every ink stroke tragically smeared by the lines we’d crossed.

He claimed it was the only way we could be together—the only way we wouldn’t destroy our families.

But there was an exception to his rules—one he never
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: April 30th 2021 by Kristy Marie Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rebellious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebellious

Start your review of Rebellious
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Fuck You, Kristy Marie!!! How dare you make me cry like this?! My child was concerned about me! I probably won't breathe right for the rest of the night. Thank you very much!

The last 40 percent of the book is like one jab to the heart after another! If you've read the Commander in Briefs series, be prepared, because there's no way you won't FEEL this one!

Rtc
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
I'm seeing this author pop up everywhere, never read anything by her previously but maybe I need to change that by reading this.... ...more
Keri Loves Books
They Didn’t Need Luck...Fate Was On Their Side

A beautiful, all-consuming love that spans a lifetime. You will be totally smitten with Aspen and Bennett. Her sass and his alpha male broodiness will capture you from the first page. Love that cannot be denied no matter how hard he tries. These two are the definition of soul mates.

Full review to come.
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*COMING April 30th*

NOTE: This is a second generation story. It CAN be read as a complete standalone. This is also one of those books where my review will never do it justice. JUST READ THIS BOOK.

5 Exceptions to the Rules STARS

What do you do when a book is over but you still click the kindle hoping more words appear? Nothing. Stare into space, wishing you could wipe it all and start again.

I didn’t realize how much I missed this crew of characters. The home and love Kristy Marie has created with
Ri
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Since the very first time that I discovered this author, I knew that there was something magical about her. There was just something so extraordinary about the way that she not only crafted a story but about how she created authentic and real characters. With each book, that she published, her writing style got better and better (not sure how that was possible because it was some of the best I had read) and her stories took on even more meaning. This book was a testament to that. I say it with e ...more
Lager Lefse Book Blog
Feb 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
FULL RTC!!! Kristy Marie...Tissues. Tissues, girl, you know how many I went through and I would gladly do it all over again!! Gah, it was one emotional feel after another!! 😭😭😭
------------------------------------------
I am going to preface this by saying, you are never going to be ready enough for this book. Consequently, I do not know if my review will do Rebellious and Kristy justice, but I am sure going to try. After having some time to think about this book (and re-read some spots), my senti
Rebecca
Editing Client

Aspen & Bennett's story is EVERYTHING! It's an amazing read...perfect
Shelves: beta-read, proofread
What do you do when you've finished one of your most anticipated reads and your emotions are all over the place? K Marie has done it once again and made me laugh and cry, and want to move right in with this family who found each other by life's circumstances. This "family" is made up of several families chosen by friendship and camaraderie, not by blood. Their bond is one that remains to be rivaled by any other book world I have read, and the added younger generation has added even more passion, ...more
Alley Ciz
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My very first Kristy Marie book was IOU. I read it, loved it, and forced Kristy into being my friend because her writing is everything my romance junkie heart loves. In IOU you very very briefly meet Aspen and Bennett from Rebellious and I was like "Oh my god I need their story ASAP". They I went on what any good romance lover does and binged ALL of Kristy's books and got to know the first gen of the CIB and was even more like "I NEED THEIR BOOK! I NEED THEIR BOOK! I NEED THEIR BOOK!"

So what hap
PP's Bookshelf
Mar 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
You think you are ready for Rebellious.
You think you are so ready for Bennett and
Aspen.
Newsflash : You are not.

Because I was not ready for this onslaught of angst.
Because I was not ready for Kristy Marie killing me with the sweetest slow burn and cruelest emotional torture.

I was not ready for the adorable nuclear bomb names Aspen. With her beautiful heart. With her soul's bright light. With her endless unconditional love for Bennett. For seeing her in the strongest yet most vulnerable state.
SCBookAddict
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kristy Marie did a phenomenal job with Rebellious! So much so that I didn't want the story to be over and I'm kind of sad it is.

This story is beautifully told. There is humor, there are tears, there's heartbreak and there is SO MUCH ANGST.

I laughed, I cried, I sobbed, and I laughed while I cried. But let me say the tears are worth it because this story is golden!

A definite 2021 favorite read and an all-time favorite!

Full review to come!
Aundi Living That Book Life
5 Breaking the Rules Stars

Since the moment I started reading books by Kristy I knew that she was going to be a one-click author for me, and this story right here is the epitome of why. This book is full of angsty deliciousness mixed with Kristy’s unique brand of humor and heart that she puts into every story. Bennett and Aspen have quickly become one of my favorite couples by her, bringing tears to my eyes and a happiness to my soul in way’s that only Kristy can.

I knew that this book was go
Candece
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was EVERYTHING, I have been waiting for and more. It was funny, heartfelt, and fantastically written. The characters were so sassy and strong willed. This book was a complete page turner from start to finish. Theo is and will forever be my favorite and he did NOT disappoint in this book either. Aspen true to form is his daughter and so much like him. I love her story with Bennett. I feel like I could live in their world forever. ❤️❤️❤️
Stital
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Ok, so I'll start with the various three-word combinations:
I Loved It.
You Slayed Me.
I Ugly-Cried.
This Was EVERYTHING.

Kristy, you have the most annoying ability to get under my skin and shatter my heart with your words. You make me FEEL so damn much that bystanders were worried about my uncontrollable sobbing while reading. I haven’t cried that much since Gorgeous, you owe me a year worth of tissues, you evil genius. I also blame you for the severe book hangover I'm currently experiencing.

Reb
Erika Jackson
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I can't freaking wait! I know it's going to be a good read! 🥰❤😘 ...more
KayDee
Mar 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Still obsessed with Theo.
Jaime Ryter
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever cried while reading a prologue of a book before? Neither have I... until now. In fact, I’m not a big crier with books... usually. In fact, I’ve only fallen apart while reading a book, twice in my life... until now... So, when Kristy Marie hits me with a gut punch in the prologue, I was shocked. And unbeknownst to me, said gut punch would set me upon a roller coaster ride of such intense emotion that I still—even a month later—cannot adequately express my feelings.

Sometimes feeling
Dena Akbar
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It is a really good book and It is really interesting.
Danielle Kalie
Hilary Mapuhi
K.Hall
Evelyn
Mar 27, 2020

• Marrying Mr. Wrong (Dirty Martini Running Club, #3)
  • The Touch of a Villain (The Boys of Clermont Bay, #1)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • The Crush
  • Wreck My Plans (North Haven University #3)
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Sparrow
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Ugly Love
  • Out of Love
  • Not My Match (The Game Changers, #2)
  • The Traitor Queen (The Bridge Kingdom, #2)
  • Destructive King (Mafia Royals, #3)
  • From Lukov with Love
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
Kristy Marie is an Amazon top 30 bestselling author who loves writing witty heroines and temperamental heroes. She is also a six-pack of abs biggest fan. When Kristy isn't writing, she's being a total dude and screaming at the TV while watching baseball. Go Braves!

News & Interviews