Start by marking “Merciless Kings (Boneyard Kings, #1)” as Want to Read:
Merciless Kings (Boneyard Kings, #1)

Merciless Kings

(Boneyard Kings #1)

They say bad things happen in threes.
The first was when I lost my parents.
But what was life for, if not for living? So I kept moving.

Then the third thing happened, just as I was about to begin my junior year at the prestigious Blackstone University.
Published December 9th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Merciless Kings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merciless Kings

Start your review of Merciless Kings (Boneyard Kings, #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
These three kings!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Romance: 💙💚🖤💜❤️
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📙📔
World building: 🌎🌍🌏🌎🌍
Character development: 😳🤬😏🤓☺️

The heroine: Everly Walker - A junior at Blackstone University where her uncle is the Dean. Her parents died in an accident while in her senior year of high school. Her uncle became her guardian and since then she has been attending college.

The Hero(es): Saint Devin - Tall, tanned, with green eyes and blonde hair. He is a Junior and one of the Bo
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
This book was a tease to what I can imagine is going to be an amazing series. The scorching sexual intensity between these characters kept me panting for more! So many questions left unanswered, then of course it ends in one earth shattering cliff hanger.
Nyx Adrasteia ❦
Okay 𝐖𝐓𝐅 Seriously!!! This is the 5th book in a row where I'm bored out of my mind and just blah. Am I being punished by the universe for some 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 reason i'm not aware of. Like Honestly Am I?....So help me God if this 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞 of boring books puts me in a reading slump i will be out for 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝.
ellie
May 18, 2022 rated it liked it
if this book was a person, they’d just be dead behind the eyes. absolutely empty.
Kate V
Mar 11, 2022 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Boneyard Kings series and features Everly and her men - Saint, Mateo and Callum. Everly is a junior at Blackstone University and lives with her uncle who is also the dean of the university. Her parents died in an accident and her uncle is now her guardian.

Saint, Mateo and Callum are the Boneyard Kings on the south side and people fear them and what secrets they hide. Everly and her uncle are on the north side and her uncle is not as good as he claims to be. Saint,
M
Dec 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, rh
Merciless Kings is the first book in the Boneyard Kings series and it was beyond great! I was hooked from page one. These authors brought three hot want hate them, but secretly have to love them guys, one feisty college girl who won't backdown and an captivating storyline that will grip you... have you wanting more.

You'll get more. You'll get so much more. Just like Everly, you'll end up getting more than you bargained for, but you'll love it. Every dirty word, every dirty touch, every filthy mo
Sharrice
Jan 09, 2022 rated it did not like it
I am still trying to wrap my head around wtf I just read. Like wow. I feel like this book seriously needs a trigger warning since there is some rape sh*t going on.

What pulled me to this book was the description and it being a RH which I’m very into at the moment. I always love the unique dynamics between the FMC and her boys, but this story made me feel sick.

It started off confusing and didn’t get much better. I felt like I was dropped into the middle of a storyline that wasn’t fully flushed out
Kristen
Dec 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 over the cliffhanger that I was hit with! This cowrite blew away any and all expectations I could have conjured for these two authors. Everly is just a pawn in a wicked game of moves, clueless of the Boneyard Kings real intentions. She just wants to get through college after uprooting her entire life when her parents died in a tragic accident. She's forced to move halfway across the world with her only relative, her uncle, who also happens to be the dean of her pretentious new schoo ...more
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Boneyard!!!!" stars***

Available!!!!

"You belong to the Boneyard Kings, Everly. Don't forget it."

I adore Becca Steele's writing style and I love Claudia Lymari's dark pen...
Imagine my excitement when I heard that these two were about to write a book together!!!
And what an explosive result they gave us!!! Honestly, I'm pretty selective with the reverse harem trope cause they have the ability to make me feel awkward, but this RH was so freakin' good!!!
And I'm craving more and more of
Madison
Apr 10, 2022 rated it liked it
TW: dub-con/non-con
2.5 star?

This was…weird and the miscommunication was annoying buuuuuut the steamy scenes were verrrry hot (especially the library one)
Bec
TW Non Con

The good is that this is fast-paced and is a very quick read. The downside for me is that the FMC was a doormat, the MMC's reasons for what they do are not fleshed out, and this rests heavily on "she's betrayed by her body so it's all good". The cliffy at the end does intrigue me enough I might pick up the next book but it's also possible I'll completely forget about it because I'm just not invested enough in these characters.
queen_of_the_books_18
Dec 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When two of your favourite authors in the world get together to write not only a book, but a Reverse Harem romance you know you are going to be in for a wild ride and boy was it a ride!!

Saint, Mateo and Callum- The Boneyard Kings were killing me with their slow burn revenge plot against Everly because even though they knew she was just a pawn in a game, they couldn’t help but get attached!

Becca and C.Lymari bought all the heat with those scenes and I found myself having to stop and take a brea
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Dec 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ok WOW!!! I AM SPEECHLESS!!! This book was beyond amazing and that ending OMG THAT ENDING!!! What am I supposed to do now?!?!

Merciless Kings is the first book in the Boneyard series and I couldn’t put it down! Both of these authors are my favorites and them coming together and writing this story is everything to my little reader heart ! This story has it all angst steam secrets lies betrayal the twists and turns the emotions this was a freaking masterpiece! If you love bully/enemies to lovers co
G.N. Wright
Absolutely loved it!

Had me hooked from beginning to end and that cliffy has me reeling! The guys are so hot and that last scene before the cliffy 😳🥵🥵🥵 yes please! I need more of that in book 2 please!

Can't wait for the next one! What a great start to a new series
Yami's Bookshelf
You can never go wrong with either Becca Steele or C Lymari books. Merciless Kings was no different and steamy as can be.

Merciless Kings is the first book in the Boneyard Kings trilogy. I couldn't put this book down. I loved it because it gave me Caiden and Winter vibes from the Four Series by Becca Steele.

Everly is on the radar of the Boneyard Kings, but she has no idea why. She finds out that it most likely has to do with her uncle, but she really doesn't know what happened or what the Boney
Banita Clayson
Dec 12, 2021 rated it it was ok
Kinda confusing

I really don't normally leave reviews but this book didn't have good structure.It also felt I had read this story before so much that I went into my kindle history to see if I already read.It said I didn't.Alot of authors are using same character names over and over.I don't know how many Saints and Mates I've read.I also went to kindle store to see if there was a prequel or something to this book because I felt I was in the middle of a story at the beginning of book but also we on
PP's Bookshelf
Dec 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Are you obsessed with reverse harem college bully romance with tons of steam and suspense? Then Merciless Kings, the first book in Boneyard Kings series by Becca Steele and C. Lymari is for you. It was a fast paced, super sexy and action packed romance with complex plot and fascinating characters.
Everly Walker has come to stay with her uncle and Dean of Blackstone University after unfortunate death of her parents. She is still adjusting with her grief and the new environment. And the bad boys o
Marisa
Dec 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh I loved that cliffhanger. It came out of nowhere and it was such a great way to end the book and ensure that we are highly anticipating book two. I had to check the release date once I finish the book.

Mysteries, mysteries and mysteries. I feel like we didn’t get details about anything, even the pasts of the characters. So, of course, we just want and need to know more. I loved that the authors gave us little glimpses of the pasts of the guys, just enough to add a few pieces to the puzzle but
Lager Lefse Book Blog
Name some of the greatest dream teams that you know of and go! The 1992 US men’s Olympic basketball team, the 1985 Chicago Bears and their Super Bowl Shuffle, and peanut butter and jelly. Unfortunately, there is one pairing missing, Becca Steele and Claudia Lymari. These two authors are dynamites separately but put together, watch out world because The BC show is unstoppable.

Merciless Kings is their brainchild and HOLY H#LLS BELLS was I knocked off my feet!! I was blown away, by the story they
Zetti
Dec 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Callum, Mateo and Saint – can we duplicate these three for me? They are beyond words, I can’t describe their characters easily because they are complex, and that makes me love them so much more. Their story and journey is not for the faint hearted. There are twists galore but definitely not a story I regret reading at all.

Everly – girl I wanted to be her. Her story starts off with loss, and pain and that is hard to bear at the best of times. She went through a lot and yet I loved her story with
Tara
Dec 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh my hell!!! My heart is in my throat and I am DEAD. ☠️ What the hell did I just read?!! I just finished this and I’m speechless! I could not put this book down and had to read it all before I could rejoin civilization!

This is how you write a bully, reverse harem and absolutely WIN! You two ladies win! You gave me all the damn feels, and took me on a spicy journey of 3 very hot, dirty talking, bullies…And how about all those secrets, and all the questions, and the ones I acquired in the last c
Michelle Krystel
Dec 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. So with an bully rh read. It's usually a hit or a miss for me. Merciless kings was a five start hit. I was so engrossed from the very first page to the very last page. I love these brothers and there bond. They have each other's back no matter what. And they don't do the whole jealousy thing which I love they are just equal. I love Saint so much and Callium and Matteo. I might have a smaller cru ...more
SCBookAddict
Dec 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Becca Steele and C. Lymari have just delivered a phenomenal story!

Merciless Kings is book one in the Boneyard Kings trilogy and is a reverse harem with a cat and mouse feel to it. (Or should I say cats?)

This story had me hooked after the first chapter and left me craving for the next installment of this series!

This story is completely sensual and seductive. Whether it was Saint, Mateo, or Callum, they all had Everly (and me) begging for more. Usually I have a favorite but I can honestly sa
Rina's Reads
Dec 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-top-reads, 2021
Well, fuuuuuudge!
That disappeared way too quickly.
And that cliffhanger was BRUTAL.

I loved everything about this book.
The suspense, the mystery, the steam, that feeling of impending doom... it was a dream read.
This book was the one my little black heart has been greedily waiting for.
Deliciously dark, perfectly twisted, beautifully broken; these boys are already my new addiction.

Bring on the rest of the series!

hopelesslyinlovewith_books
Dec 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! Becca Steele and C. Lymari are a dream team! This book was phenomenal! I couldn’t put it down. Hooked from the start and that ending had me freaking out! This book is straight up sexy and the mystery between the Boneyard Kings and their revenge for Everly’s uncle kept it very exciting! This book is an amazing start to this series! And I really hope to see more in the future with Becca Steele and C. Lymari writing together.
samantha
Jan 05, 2022 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2022
so stupid. how does this even have any high review or even mediocre reviews that was so bad like my brain hurts. not to mention some of that weird non-consensual rapey stuff occurring throughout the story. like so gross and just horrible.

do not read
Renee
Dec 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing

They say bad things happen in threes. The first was when I lost my parents. The second came when I had to leave behind everything I knew to move across the world to live with my only remaining relative. But what was life for, if not for living? So I kept moving. Then the third happened, just as I was about to begin my junior year at the prestigious Blackstone University. I caught the eye on not one, n
The Smutbrarians
Dec 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Feels 3
Steam 4
Storyline 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Stephanie

Merciless Kings is the first book in the Boneyard King series and it is so damn good! It’s chock full of everything I love in an RH/Bully romance. A feisty heroine, three dark mysterious and insanely sexy heroes and of course, tons of angst, drama and suspense. Buckle up and hold on tight because it’s one hell of a wild ride with a killer cliffhanger that’ll leave you begging for more!

“There’s no escape f
Brittany (Brit.tea.reads)
Dec 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Merciless Kings is the first book in the Boneyard Kings series by Becca Steele and C. Lymari, and let me tell you; they knocked it out of the park! I could not put the book down. I love reverse harems and bully romances, and this is the perfect blend of both. If this book indicates what's to come in the series, I can't wait to go on this wild ride with them.

Everly Walker came to live with her uncle after her parents died in an accident. Her uncle is the Dean of Blackstone University, where Ever
Shawna Jimenez more.books.forever
When two of my favorite authors come together for a co-write and this little book baby is born and let me tell you they knocked this one out of the park. We have three hot a sin a-holes that you really want to hate but let’s be honest we secretly love the F out of them and then we have a fierce and feisty girl who I absolutely adore and can’t wait to watch her worm her way deeper into the hearts of these three men.

The Boneyard Kings, Callum, Mateo and Saint…. I mean swoon… Their dirty talk, the

• Twisted Games (Boys of Briar Hall, #3)
  • Wicked Trials (Boys of Briar Hall, #2)
  • Watch Me Fall (Emerson U, #1)
  • Seduction (The Deadly Seven, #2)
  • Obsession (The Deadly Seven, #1)
  • Savages (Depraved Sinners, #3)
  • Crooked Crows (Boys of Briar Hall, #1)
  • Hateful Regent (Sweetest Revenge, #2)
  • Maniacs (Depraved Sinners, #4)
  • Make Me Beg (Rich Demons of Darkwood, #2)
  • Heathens (Depraved Sinners, #2)
  • Cruel Reign (Sweetest Revenge, #3)
  • Twisted Souls (Reapers of Havoc, #1)
  • Watch Me Rise (Emerson U, #2)
  • Savage Hearts (Reapers of Havoc MC, #2)
  • Bloody Princess (Sweetest Revenge, #1)
  • Devotion (The Deadly Seven, #3)
  • Apathy (Secrets of Winworth, #1)
See top shelves…
Becca Steele is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling romance author. She currently lives in the south of England with a whole horde of characters that reside inside her head.

When she’s not writing, you can usually find her reading or watching Netflix. Failing that, she’ll be online hunting for memes, or wasting time making her 500th Spotify playlist.

Stalker links

Boneyard Kings (3 books)
  • Vicious Queen (Boneyard Kings, #2)
  • Ruthless Kingdom (Boneyard Kings, #3)