Start by marking “Reality Creation 101: Mastering Manifestation Through Awareness” as Want to Read:
Reality Creation 101: Mastering Manifestation Through Awareness

Reality Creation 101: Mastering Manifestation Through Awareness

My life? Well, to say that my life just wasn't going the way I wanted it to would be a vast understatement. I my twenties I accumulated over 20 speeding tickets, was fired from around 15 jobs, and went to jail 3 times. I knew I wanted to be successful and achieve my goals, but I couldn't manage to get my act together. It seemed as if there was some sort of invisible force ...more
Published August 1st 2008 by Booksurge Publishing (first published July 22nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Reality Creation 101, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reality Creation 101

Grissell
خودتان را در موقعیتی تصور کنید که برای آرامش روحتان تمرینات جسمی و ذهنی خاصی را شروع میکنید .. با کمک یوگا و مدیتیشن افکار به خطا رفته را بازبینی و حذفیات را انجام میدهید روی خواسته ها تمرکز میکنید و ... بعد اندک زمانی نشانه های تغییر در زندگی دیده میشود . حس اعتماد بنفس و حلال مشکلات بودن به سراغتان می آید و گام بزرگ موفقیت برداشته میشود ... در این نقطه است که سوالات کوچکی از ناکجاآباد ذهنتان سر در می آورد " آیا برای تمام اتفاقات بعد این آماده ام ...؟"
همگی ما فیلم راز را دیده یا در موردش شنیده
Tami
Nov 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I have read a good number of books on manifesting and personal development. Through these resources, I have learned a good deal about myself. I have also been able to “manifest” some of my deepest desires.

Over time, I have noticed a pattern. I do yoga. I meditate. I recognize and release unhealthy beliefs. I focus on what I truly want. Almost immediately, I see signs of change in my life. I begin to feel more and more confident and make huge strides. Then little questions start to crop up from
Aaron Bolin
Jul 18, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: self-help
This book came highly recommended. My expectations may have been a little too high; I was just a bit disappointed.
Chris Pinckley does a pretty good job of presenting the basic "think positive and the universe responds" message. I think he would agree that his material isn't that original, but he does provide the material from his own unique point of view.
People who really like his message will really like the book. I think it is fair to say that there is not a whole lot of depth here, though.
Gabriel Lawson
Dec 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend Christopher Pinckley’s book. If you watched ‘The Secret’, got excited and then disappointed when you found it was harder to manifest than you thought, read this book. Pinckley tells you what ‘The Secret’ doesn’t tell you.

Christopher’s techniques really work—at least for me they are working. This book is a real treasure and I can see myself visiting this book on a reoccurring basis.

Pinckley writes in style that makes you feel you are sitting down in his living room for a Sund
Christopher Allen
May 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Jolean
Nov 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reality Creation:101 is a must read for everyone. Yes, it deals with spirituality, but you don't replace your religious beliefs with the tools provided in this book. People can choose to use the tools to become successful. This book can really enhance your life. I hope many people get the opportunity to read this so they can achieve success above and beyond their expectations.
Lizbeth
Jun 06, 2013
Amitt Parikh
Oct 13, 2017
Erika
rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2013
Chantal Burns
Apr 24, 2015
Judy
Jan 01, 2017
Although Chris is most often referred to as an executive coach, he is truly an uncommon expert in the field of coaching with skills and abilities that transcend any one single label. He’s not a business coach, life coach, or spiritual coach. Instead, he is an experienced expert in the critical thinking that it takes to make the breakthroughs that will help you to achieve uncommon success in your l ...more