Start by marking “Hawk (Reckless Kings MC)” as Want to Read:
Hawk (Reckless Kings MC)

Hawk

(Reckless Kings MC #2)

Hayley – Having both a father and brother who are in law enforcement, and over protective, doesn’t make it easy to date. Which is why I was still a virgin at eighteen and had never had a serious boyfriend. If I’d realized chasing Cuddles through the biker compound would result in the hottest night of my life, I might have fixed my hair and dressed a little better. Not that ...more
ebook
Published April 2nd 2021 by Changeling Press

To ask other readers questions about Hawk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hawk

Start your review of Hawk (Reckless Kings MC)
Tanya
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

What another fantastic story from this series! I loved Hawk and Hayley But they sure took their misunderstandings to a whole new level on feeling eachother out!!! The whole story was gripping and i loved every minute of it!!!
Lauren
First things first; I like the cover of this book!
Hawk is the second book in the ‘’reckless kings MC’’ series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. Hayley is the daughter of the police of chief and the sister of a cop. Whilst dealing with a stalker situation. When Hayley’s pet escapes she meets Hawk on her trek to get cuddl
Leslee
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh, Hawk and Hayley's story was so sweet! Just one night, a few hours at best was long enough to change two lives. Both too scared to reach out, to take a chance until two clubs join forces to bring them together. I loved that this was a more couple focused story, light on the danger. Don't worry, there was a little bit to keep us on our toes. I love it when the hero is just as vulnerable to rejection as their woman. That is all that kept these two apart. Once that was cleared away, it w ...more
Jess
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hawk and Haley are just to cute. They met in such a cute way and can I just say I want a cuddles of my very own! They have some miscommunication that leads to a bit of drama. When they meet back up again they are able to quickly clear things up. This story still had some of the danger you expect but also focused well on the couple and what they were up to. So far I have throughly enjoyed getting to own the Reckless Kings and can't wait for more. ...more
Carolina
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book from the Reckless Kings MC and I’m absolutely loving it. Hawk is the VP that we were introduced to in Dragon’s story. Hawk is visiting the Dixie Reapers with his Prez, Beast, for a reason. Need to read Beast’s book to get some background.

Hawk meets Hayley while she’s searching for her pet Cuddles. Well, one thing leads to another...well, you’re going to have to read the book! Hayley’s parents have their own book and let’s just say Chief Daniels isn’t too thrilled at first.

Hayle
Jan
Apr 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hayley was on the Reapers property cause of Cuddles. When she meets Hawk, things take a turn. But these two missed a chance in the beginning and now have to make things right. I have to say I wanted to cry. Hayley has a tough dad and brother but she was a stubborn as her dad. I really was surprised that her dad kicked her out, not only because she was pregnant but she wouldn’t tell him by who. The fact that these two kept thinking the other didn’t want to see the other, was crazy. When they did ...more
Wminbc
When you don't tell the sperm donor that he's gonna be a daddy...you get put on my "she-s-a-bitch" shelf. I don't care what the excuse (except for him being an abusive/rapist)...but Hawk was none of those things. He was interested and gave her every indication that he was interested. Especially when he came back to town and helped with her problem...she knew where to find him! Uggg though when he refused the call to help a second time??? Why didn't Preacher just come out with it???
Wasted over 12
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hawk met his would be/maybe love, he took a chance and oh boy did he took a chance😳😉. Misunderstandings keeps them apart for a lengthy time, met again and was able to work things out fast. They may have not been thinking the same thing but a little miracle and a Cuddly Pet Racoon name Cuddles sure make them see things differently. One thing I can say about these Reckless Kings, they will battle the world for their loved ones🥰
Molly Meagher
May 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Slighty disappointing

I choose this rating due to the lack of being a page turner. You kind of know where the story is going before it happens which makes it tough to continue on. This could have been a lot better of story line but the author choose to be generic and not put a lot of emphasis on the two main characters. For being so wishy washy throughout 3/4 of the book so much more could have transpired. Wasn't horrible but was disappointing in my eyes.
Carol Roll
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This was an amazing book. The characters were great and the plot was really good. The rollercoaster adventure that the characters went on captured my attention and I didn't want to put the book down. So looking forward to the next book in this series. Hoping to see one about Viking.
Susan
Best yet

I really loved this book, the miscommunication between hawk and Hayley, then her being in danger him saving her, then more miscommunication. It all made for a great read, I liked that it wasn’t as dark as some of the other books I don’t like thinking about some of those things even though I know it happens. Well done it was a fantastic read
Peggy Darrow
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
so what you gonna find is that you get sucked into the story. the fact that Hayley is under her family's thumb and Hawk is strong enough to let her be her w/ keeping her hemmed in! i love the age gap romances. and Harley Wylde makes them seriously HOT!! another knock outta the park for her amazing stories! ...more
Diana Mack
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hawk and Hayley...oh wow! So hot!

I really have no words. I’m so in love with all of Harley’s hero’s (some more than others not gonna lie) and her heroines...I really like how they grow as women throughout the story.

Thank you for the cameos Ms. Wylde ;) now I’m off to re read Cuffs and Kink!
Gael Walker
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved it.

i have long been a fan and reader of Harley's books. Do yourself a favour and start reading her books. I have loved reading each and every one of them. You have real life situations and the hottest hero's - each one of them being perfect in their imperfect ways. They will make you yearn for someone just like them. Treat yourself and enjoy!
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
🤍🖤🤍Hawk (Reckless Kings MC)🤍🖤🤍

Dean Falzarano
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hawk and Hayley

Another fabulous biker book. A cute racoon! And Purple. Who knew? So that's what all that swaddling is for! Great story. Loving the Reckless Kings so far. Force next?
Debbie
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!!

What a totally amazing book! I just absolutely loved it from beginning to end and I can't wait for the next book to come out!! A definite must read!!! Happy Reading!!! :)
Brenda Longland OLeary
Police Chiefs Daughter and the Biker!

One time…one night…changed everything!! He knew when he saw her, she was the one. How does he make it work when her dad is on the other side of the law? Definitely recommend this book and series.
Zoe
116 pages. This book had a lot more ~ angst ~ than the average Wylde book. I tend to enjoy her angstier books less than her other ones. Also, I just wasn’t a fan of how Hayley’s family treated her. However, I LOVE Viking. I want Viking!!! I think I even need Viking???
kim lightner
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a great book I really enjoyed reading .. I wish it was a little longer .. Can not wait for the 3rd book .. Great Series Harley ..
autumn tate
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t put it down, this couple had to work to get to each other, their path wasn’t a easy one, but it was definitely worth it. I loved all of it the characters their journey and they’re past.
Nadine
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ten star read for me. Love the story line, love the characters. Never wanted it to end. Totally addictive.
Leslie
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book! I loved how Hawk and Hayley finally made everything come together!
Cara Coppedge
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was good. I love MC Romances especially with an older man/younger woman. Can't wait for the next one. I hope it is about Viking!!! ...more
Tanieka Pelmore
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Communication is the foundation of a relationship and that's so true with this couple I don't want to give the story away because its a great one but you will love this couple. ...more
Stories in Review
alanna
Dec 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Had this in my kindle for a while going through the unread books. LOVED IT not going over details of book as other reviews show how great this is. Now on to Ranger book 3 ....
Rose Murphy
Sep 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet another good story in this series xx
Leslee
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Taylor Cauthorn
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is a must read. You won’t go wrong with this book or any of her other books.If your looking for biker books this is for you. A book that catches attention for sure.
I love all of Harley’s books. These characters are a lot of us. Just by assuming what our love ones or someone that you like what they are thinking. Lol I do it. It is crazy seeing it in a book. I gotta say I want a cuddles now 💜. Can’t wait for more of these group of bikers.

P.S.love seeing all the extra characters we all fe

• Maverick (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #2)
  • Konrad (Grim Sinners MC Originals, #3)
  • Thrasher (Royal Bastards MC: Portland, Oregon, #1)
  • The Biker's Plaything (Straight to Hell MC #1)
  • Jailbait (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #3)
  • Tristan (Grim Sinners MC, #6)
  • Kansas (Ruthless Kings MC: Atlantic City, #2)
  • Thick Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Venom's Prize (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #10)
  • Lash's Claim (Knight's Rebellion MC: Braedon Book 1)
  • First Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Wild Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Mateo (Moretti, #1)
  • Knight Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Blood & Bones: Shade (Blood Fury MC, #6)
  • Secretly Yours (Vicious Snakes MC Book 6)
  • Loki's Angel (Poseidon's Warriors, #3)
  • Devil's Fury (Devil's Sons MC, #1)
Harley Wylde is the International Bestselling Author of the Dixie Reapers MC, Devil's Boneyard MC, and Hades Abyss MC series.

When Harley's writing, her motto is the hotter the better -- off the charts sex, commanding men, and the women who can't deny them. If you want men who talk dirty, are sexy as hell, and take what they want, then you've come to the right place. She doesn't shy away from the d

Reckless Kings MC (5 books)
  • Beast (Reckless Kings MC #1)
  • Ranger (Reckless Kings MC #3)
  • Forge (Reckless Kings MC #4)
  • Cyclops (Reckless Kings MC)