Start by marking “Hawk (Reckless Kings MC)” as Want to Read:
Hawk (Reckless Kings MC)

Hawk

(Reckless Kings MC #2)

Hayley – Having both a father and brother who are in law enforcement, and over protective, doesn’t make it easy to date. Which is why I was still a virgin at eighteen and had never had a serious boyfriend. If I’d realized chasing Cuddles through the biker compound would result in the hottest night of my life, I might have fixed my hair and dressed a little better. Not that ...more
ebook
Published April 2nd 2021 by Changeling Press

To ask other readers questions about Hawk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hawk

Start your review of Hawk (Reckless Kings MC)
Tanya
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

What another fantastic story from this series! I loved Hawk and Hayley But they sure took their misunderstandings to a whole new level on feeling eachother out!!! The whole story was gripping and i loved every minute of it!!!
Jessica
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hawk and Haley are just to cute. They met in such a cute way and can I just say I want a cuddles of my very own! They have some miscommunication that leads to a bit of drama. When they meet back up again they are able to quickly clear things up. This story still had some of the danger you expect but also focused well on the couple and what they were up to. So far I have throughly enjoyed getting to own the Reckless Kings and can't wait for more. ...more
Wminbc
When you don't tell the sperm donor that he's gonna be a daddy...you get put on my "she-s-a-bitch" shelf. I don't care what the excuse (except for him being an abusive/rapist)...but Hawk was none of those things. He was interested and gave her every indication that he was interested. Especially when he came back to town and helped with her problem...she knew where to find him! Uggg though when he refused the call to help a second time??? Why didn't Preacher just come out with it???
Wasted over 12
Carol Roll
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This was an amazing book. The characters were great and the plot was really good. The rollercoaster adventure that the characters went on captured my attention and I didn't want to put the book down. So looking forward to the next book in this series. Hoping to see one about Viking.
Diana Mack
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hawk and Hayley...oh wow! So hot!

I really have no words. I’m so in love with all of Harley’s hero’s (some more than others not gonna lie) and her heroines...I really like how they grow as women throughout the story.

Thank you for the cameos Ms. Wylde ;) now I’m off to re read Cuffs and Kink!
Peggy Darrow
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
so what you gonna find is that you get sucked into the story. the fact that Hayley is under her family's thumb and Hawk is strong enough to let her be her w/ keeping her hemmed in! i love the age gap romances. and Harley Wylde makes them seriously HOT!! another knock outta the park for her amazing stories! ...more
Gael Walker
Apr 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved it.

i have long been a fan and reader of Harley's books. Do yourself a favour and start reading her books. I have loved reading each and every one of them. You have real life situations and the hottest hero's - each one of them being perfect in their imperfect ways. They will make you yearn for someone just like them. Treat yourself and enjoy!
Susan
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best yet

I really loved this book, the miscommunication between hawk and Hayley, then her being in danger him saving her, then more miscommunication. It all made for a great read, I liked that it wasn’t as dark as some of the other books I don’t like thinking about some of those things even though I know it happens. Well done it was a fantastic read
Debbie
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!!

What a totally amazing book! I just absolutely loved it from beginning to end and I can't wait for the next book to come out!! A definite must read!!! Happy Reading!!! :)
Dean Falzarano
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hawk and Hayley

Another fabulous biker book. A cute racoon! And Purple. Who knew? So that's what all that swaddling is for! Great story. Loving the Reckless Kings so far. Force next?
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
🤍🖤🤍Hawk (Reckless Kings MC)🤍🖤🤍

Hawk met his would be/maybe love, he took a chance and oh boy did he took a chance😳😉. Misunderstandings keeps them apart for a lengthy time, met again and was able to work things out fast. They may have not been thinking the same thing but a little miracle and a Cuddly Pet Racoon name Cuddles sure make them see things differently. One thing I can say about these Reckless Kings, they will battle the world for their loved ones🥰
Leslie
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book! I loved how Hawk and Hayley finally made everything come together!
Nadine
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ten star read for me. Love the story line, love the characters. Never wanted it to end. Totally addictive.
autumn tate
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t put it down, this couple had to work to get to each other, their path wasn’t a easy one, but it was definitely worth it. I loved all of it the characters their journey and they’re past.
kim lightner
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a great book I really enjoyed reading .. I wish it was a little longer .. Can not wait for the 3rd book .. Great Series Harley ..
Leslee
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, Hawk and Hayley's story was so sweet! Just one night, a few hours at best was long enough to change two lives. Both too scared to reach out, to take a chance until two clubs join forces to bring them together. I loved that this was a more couple focused story, light on the danger. Don't worry, there was a little bit to keep us on our toes. I love it when the hero is just as vulnerable to rejection as their woman. That is all that kept these two apart. Once that was cleared away, it w ...more
Taylor Cauthorn
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is a must read. You won’t go wrong with this book or any of her other books.If your looking for biker books this is for you. A book that catches attention for sure.
I love all of Harley’s books. These characters are a lot of us. Just by assuming what our love ones or someone that you like what they are thinking. Lol I do it. It is crazy seeing it in a book. I gotta say I want a cuddles now 💜. Can’t wait for more of these group of bikers.

P.S.love seeing all the extra characters we all fe
Tammy
Mar 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
The VP of the Reckless Kings MC and the Police Chief’s daughter, what could go wrong? Hawk and Hayley meet in an unusual way. I was surprised to learn that Hawk would turn into such a marshmallow where Hayley was concerned. It was very endearing. The way Hayley’s family mistreated her, angered me, and the series of miscommunications between Hawk and Hayley made me want to slap them upside the head, but the twists and turns within the story kept me turning the pages. I look forward to the next bo ...more
Debbie Powell
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved Hawk and Harley. Another great read by Harley Wylde. Two people misunderstanding each other went to a whole new level but once they got on the same page it was smooth sailing. Her Dad and brother could be asses but they meant well but she showed them they was going to intimidate her to do what they wanted her to do.
Carolina
Shelves: arc, recommend, mc
The Reckless Kings are back with Hawk's story! Hawk, VP of Reckless Kings, is introduced to the MC world during Dragon's book (Devil's Fury). You'll have to read Dragon's book to find out why he was introduced! Anyways, he's visiting the Dixie Reapers with his President Beast. If you recall from the previous book, Beast is now married to Lyssa---the daughter of Dixie Reapers President, Torch. It can seem difficult to keep everyone's relationship in order at times.

Well, Hawk meets Hayley one nigh
Gretchen Calder
Mar 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hawk oh Hawk how I loved this book. I literally started reading at 230 this morning and could not put it down. I love everything that Harley Wylde writes. It gives you the right about of feels and love and action all in one book. Hawk met Hayley one night when she was trying to catch her pet. I will let you read to find out what kind of pet. It was insta chemistry. Hayley who’s father was the chief of police didn’t want her around bikers so when she found she was pregnant she didn’t know what to ...more
Laura Criddle
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ok I have to say I really enjoyed Hawk’s book! It was a step above the usual storytelling Harley is so great at! The character development and emotional buildup in this book were excellent! Yes, there was plenty of action, but the best part was how the characters overcame the constant obstacles thrown at them to finally find the love they both needed. The miscommunication led to a year of misery and missing out on something amazing. When Hawk and Hayley finally get it together it’s that intense ...more
G
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hawk is a beautiful age gap romance. I completely fell in love with their story.

Hawk and Hayley are a very unlikely couple. To say opposites attract may be an understatement. Hayley is the daughter of the Chief of Police and Hawk is the VP of the Reckless Kings. They meet when he comes to Alabama to visit the Dixie Reapers and let's just say the rest is history. They certainly don't have an easy path but they find their place in the end. This is a truly beautiful story and will definitely leave
Melissa
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Reckless Kings series. This is instant chemistry and then a whole lot-a miscommunication from there. Hayley faced with an ultimatum from her father makes a choice to keep quiet. With the help of Hades Abyss and the Dixie Reapers Hayley and Hawk get to finally figure it out.
julie winslett
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Hawk and Haley what a ride! I love that officer Daniels was brought back in to the story! Even if he is acting like a butt head to start with! Hawk is the perfect mate for haley, even if it took her a minute to realize it. I highly recommend this book.
Andrea Fernandez
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A perfectly imperfect romantic story. Hawk and Hayley embark on a journey with heated attraction, an instant connection, fiery chemistry but they lacked communication. This story was filled with the perfect amount of action, suspense, intrigue, and of course a sweet and endearing romance. As always with a Harley Wylde book, I loved every single second of it and didn’t want it to end. Outstanding story!
Simona Webb
Mar 05, 2021
Anouk
Mar 06, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Cash (The Devil's Angels #5)
  • That Ass Is Mine (Curvy Women Wanted Book 26)
  • Reaper's Salvation: A Last Riders Trilogy
  • Blind Deception: Kings of Retribution MC Montana
  • Thrasher (Royal Bastards MC: Portland, Oregon, #1)
  • Hammer's Pride (Devil's Riot MC: Southeast #1)
  • GRIFF: Steel Patriots MC: Book Fifteen
  • KING: Steel Patriots MC: Book Seventeen
  • BRYCE: Steel Patriots MC: Book 16
  • IVAN: Steel Patriots MC: Book Fourteen
  • Blood & Bones: Shade (Blood Fury MC, #6)
  • Shotgun's (B)Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Curvy Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Noah (Steel Patriots MC #11)
  • Mateo (Moretti, #1)
  • Grady (Texas Kings MC #13)
  • Tongue's Target (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)
  • Boss: Time Served MC Book 1 (Tenillo Guardians TSMC)
Harley Wylde is the International Bestselling Author of the Dixie Reapers MC, Devil's Boneyard MC, and Hades Abyss MC series.
When Harley's writing, her motto is the hotter the better -- off the charts sex, commanding men, and the women who can't deny them. If you want men who talk dirty, are sexy as hell, and take what they want, then you've come to the right place. She doesn't shy away from the d

Reckless Kings MC (2 books)
  • Beast (Reckless Kings MC, #1)

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...