Start by marking “Vicious Little Snakes (Hillcrest Prep, #2)” as Want to Read:
Vicious Little Snakes (Hillcrest Prep, #2)

Vicious Little Snakes

(Hillcrest Prep #2)

“Sexy drama galore! Vicious Little Snakes by Trilina Pucci will sink its teeth into you and never let you go!” -- New York Times bestselling author Monica Murphy

“It was the ultimate love-hate-love story of the year.” - PP’s Bookshelf

Liam Brooks is a complicated, charming golden boy who’s in love with the only girl that knows him deep down. But that’s the funny thing about
Paperback
Published March 25th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Vicious Little Snakes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vicious Little Snakes

Start your review of Vicious Little Snakes (Hillcrest Prep, #2)
Charlotte
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Chef kiss 💋
It was sooooo good. Liam was dreamy but Caroline stole the show!!! I could read 5 more books about her. She is so interesting. I love a good mean girl who doesn’t stop being diabolical ( 👀).
Pls we need more bitchy, villionous, mean and bewildering wicked heroine who embraces her dark self.
Is Caroline the ultimate mean girl/ bad bitch heroine I’m looking for? 🥺 🐍
Priscilla⚡️happy.endings.required⚡️
Finished yesterday and this was honestly, everything I’d hoped it would be. Liam was charming and Caroline was vicious but SO MUCH brewed between them below the surface. Old scars, secret feelings...

*full review*

This was one of my most anticipated releases this year and Trilina delivered in spades! VLS was everything I’d hoped it’d be: sexy, fun, heartbreaking, and deliciously destructive.

This was riddled sexual tension, swoony worthy moments, and witty banter. Liam was oh so charming and Carol
Abby J Capps
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so obsessed with this world. I literally want to savor every minute that I’m in it. I love these characters so much— and I already knew after reading FPL this would be one of my new fave series.

Liam and Caroline are a force. Opposites yet also the same and so damn perfect. All of Liam’s goodness helps balance Carebear’s viciousness. We only got a glimpse of who they are in FPL. These two have layers and history..

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩?

They spend a

Angst Rating : 5/10

Heat Rating : 6/10

Triggers Involved : Past Abuse

Plot Summary :
Liam has always felt something for Caroline. But she was never the one for him. He wanted her so much that he used his best friend to make her jealous and now everything was complicated.

Caroline was the whole package. She was a bitc
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-arc
Liam Brooks is my favorite kind of hero - the charming, fun and flirtatious broken bad boy. I loved every second of his and Caroline's story. There are so many layers to both of these characters that are unwrapped slowly and deliberately with the perfect amount of angst, wit and steam. Just when you think you know what these two will do - they will surprise you, and it was the unexpected that won me over to them.

Caroline's fire, wit and outward confidence catapult her into an entirely new realm
Rumi
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are first loves, great loves, and then there’s Caroline—she’s both.

I’ve been waiting for what feels like forever for Liam and Caroline’s story, so it’s safe to say Vicious Little Snakes is a 2021 anticipated read of mine. I just didn’t expect this book to captivate me so much – I was engrossed!

I crave her more than I hate her.

More high school drama. Love and love lost. Heartache. Sexual tension galore. Vicious Little Snakes was the perfect blend of teenage angst, banter and romance. Th
Michelle Krystel
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advance readers copy of this book and have decided to write a voluntary honest review. In the first book I truly hated Caroline, and I said to myself that will never change. It has though changed I don't automatically love her but I like her and understand her side a lot better now. Liam isn't as innocent as i thought, I mean yes I know he is huge player, but he can also be really mean. You don't see much of that side in book one. I am excited for whats next to come. I still love ...more
Kelly • Kell of a Read
I think I need a dip in the pool to cool off after reading this. Liam Brooks was a total snack in Filthy Little Pretties but he’s even more delicious this time around. There were so many details about Liam that I didn’t pick up on (likely because I was distracted by all the forehead kisses) in the last book and I made a few incorrect assumptions about the guy. I love a series that can completely shift how you view a character from one book to the next.

This entire series is so much fun. I rarely
Elizabeth Sherrell (Elizabeth’s Pretty Little Reads)
“Hate me, like you should for all the other villains in your story.”

Trilina Pucci was not messing around when she crafted Vicious Little Snakes. The woman was out for hearts, and mission freakin’ accomplished because mine was in the clutches of Liam and Caroline. Their story shaped out to be everything I hoped it would be, and then SO MUCH MORE!

“There are first loves, great loves, and then there’s Caroline—she’s both.”

This book really gave us a full picture of some of the occurrences tha
A 🦁
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**There are some scenes that may trigger you (eating disorder, emotional abuse, self-harm) so please take note of that.

I freaking love this book! As sucker for this kind of story, I’ve been waiting forever after reading the first book, which I love as well and I am glad that it’s finally here! It made me feel all the angst while reading this book.

Caroline is really that btch and i love her for that. I cried with her while she was dealing with all the pain. I’m also glad that Liam was able to st
Samantha Molina
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can I get more!?!

This whole world gives me absolute life! I fell in love with that Idea of Liam and Caroline when I read FLL. When I was done I admittedly messaged the author demanding details if they were getting a book.

This book lives up to every expectation I had for them. They are absolute perfection!
The Book Bee
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"Riling that girl up should count as a hobby, considering how much I do it."

One of my favorite things is getting caught up in a book or a world; one where I can block out the gibberish floating around me and fall in love with some characters that I wasn't entirely sure I would truthfully enjoy. Well, one character in particular. Namely Caroline. I’m pretty sure I was the Queen Director in charge of the Caroline Hate Committee. But Caroline was a force to be reckoned with....
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Not gonna lie, my friends...Hillcrest Prep series is a total addiction for me and Liam Brooks OWNS me!! He won me over in Filthy Little Pretties. There was just something about him that pushed him into my number one Trilina Pucci book boyfriend spot. Liam and his journey to HEA with his oh so magically delicious mean girl.

Is completely unforgettable, excitingly unputdownable and at times frustrating yet still so phenomenal and fabulously written. This is a must read
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Mar 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 STARS
How is it that I can love you and hate you with the same heart?”

Oh. My. GAWD.

First of all, how have I not discovered this series sooner? Like seriously. What rock have I been living under that I haven't read Filthy Little Pretties yet? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? But also, I completely did myself a disservice by reading book two before book one, because clearly there's a legacy element in the story. So don't be a Lana, read book one first. Because if you don't, you'll spend a good
Rosie
Mar 29, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

I have been eagerly anticipating returning to the angst filled elite world of Hillcrest Prep, and Vicious Little Snakes did not disappoint! It was hot, fun, filled with drama, tension and secrets.

Caroline Whitmore’s been in love with Liam Brooks since she was in 6th grade, but her childhood trauma has meant she has had to build a cruel and harsh façade in order to survive. But underneath, she’s a broken girl who just wants to be loved by the boy she loves, but honestly believes that wi
Sophie Glover
Apr 14, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: smut
Lavya Marwah
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
ALL THE CAREBEARS THERE MAY BE AND MORE
🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

Gosh .... What did I just read..
Like !!!!!! Ohh My GOD!!
I really don't know what about this particular novel RESONATED with me..
It just did..
Maybe it was the torment .
Maybe it was how intensely they felt .
Maybe it was the whole concept of facing dilemmas .
Maybe it was the self doubt both of them had .
Maybe it was in the way of how they loved each other more than the other. No one coming first .
My point being...
There wasn't a particular reason of l
PP's Bookshelf
What makes Vicious Little Snakes by Trilina Pucci stand apart from other new adult enemies to lovers romance is the unique characters and the brilliant execution of an excellently crafted story line. This was a ruthless battlefield of emotions where both sides came armed and prepared to slay you. It was the ultimate love-hate-love story of the year.

This is the second book of Hillcrest Prep series and you have to read the first book, Filthy Little Pretties to understand the plot and the character
Mia
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review

This book will flip your world upside down and infiltrate your mind until everywhere you look you’ll see these characters and nothing else.

‘Vicious Little Snakes’ by Trilina Pucci is the second book in her incredible series, ‘Hillcrest Prep’.
If you haven’t picked this series up yet, then I don’t know what the H you’re doing with your life.

‘Vicious Little Snakes’ is not only your brand new obsession, but also your brand new lifestyle. That’s how awesome and captivating this world is, ev
Vivian
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trilina-pucci
I would rather fight with Caroline any day of the week than be with anyone else." -Liam.

Get yourself prepared to lose sleep over this book! Maybe grab a drink while you're at it, to help settle your emotions while reading, because you'll need it!

Where to begin other than saying, I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! Trilina Pucci truly nailed this enemies to lovers story. The writing, the plot, the characters...it was all SO DAMN GOOD! Trilina's best work to date! Liam and Caroline's story was like a well cho
Lager Lefse Book Blog

High school can be cruel and savage. Take this and add into the fact that we are talking the crème of the crop that attend with an abundance of money and what do you get at Hillcrest Prep? Vicious Little Snakes. The question is, does Caroline and/or Liam live up to the title of this book? Yes, 100% yes.

Liam is best friends with Grey. Grey has a stepsister, Caroline. While Van was away, Caroline became one of Liam’s best friends. Now, Van is back and has resumed her position of best friends with

Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
The viciousness totally sucked me in, but the angst kept me up turning pages and on the emotional edge until late into the night!

I have to begin and say I don't know if I've ever read a mother who is more of a cu** than Caroline's mother. I've read a ton of books and come across a lot of moms who are horrible, bad, mean, conditional, abusive, etc..., but Caroline's really stands out among the cream of the crop. With an interaction between Caroline and Donovan, as children, this leads to a cataly
Elissssss.
Mar 28, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2021
3.25

Well I read it in one day.
One day.
I was hooked since page one because I love, love books that have mean, bitchy and hateful main protagonist. I don't know what sort of person does that make me but my fav gossip girl characters was queen B, Blair Waldorf so....
Anyway Caroline is a duplication of Queen Blair, they're soo similar: brunette, bitchy, angry to the world and themselves, broody and aloof but like Blair this are just her wall to protect herself from how much she feels.
I loved her. I
Ashlee
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I missed that quick wit. Everyone always thinks Grey’s the one to watch out for. But nope. I’ve always known it’s you, Liam Brooks.”

It’s Friday night and anyone that’s anyone knows it’s movie release day. You have your popcorn, the vcr is ready for the rental you’ve had in your bag for the last twelve hours and your pager is off. You don’t have time for interruptions when your most anticipated sequel is finally out. The screen static crackles and you push the video tape in and hit play.
3...2
Jess
Mar 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2021
Vicious, Savage, A viper in disguise of a debutante
Caroline Whitmore is the mean girl turned heroine that I’ve desperately been needing!!!

The Devilish queen of Hillcrest Prep that we meet in book #1 (Donovan & Grey’s book) is finally redeemed for her otherwise damming quality’s but also her lovable snark & whit

Vicious little snakes picks up where the previous book ends. Showcasing the dirty secrets & hidden looks Caroline & Liam disguised as hatred all these years.

Both are desperate to find th
Keri Loves Books
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The claws are out and the ferocious, princess of mean will cut you off at your knees. High school is brutal! And just when you thought no one could take her on, our boy shows us what he’s made of and he will wreck you!!!

Our girl Caroline is cruel, but it’s hiding so much pain. You’ll hate her but she’ll still win you over with her rare vulnerability. Very few see it, but those who do can’t help but see through her mean girl facade.

Liam is a people pleaser. He’s fine playing second to his best f
Jill
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Trilina has very much shown her writing chops with this angsty, tortuous, GLORIOUS new adult story.  I LOVE Liam. I LOVE Caroline. I LOVE this book. Vicious Little Snakes is now my favorite Trilina book, and her best writing to date in my honest opinion!

Oh Caroline I never saw you coming. Not really anyway. You stormed into my life and demanded my attention and damn am I ready to give it all. Caroline is so strong but also so devastatingly broken. This girl hurt me in the best way. No worries th
FS Meurinne
Shelves: 2021, arc, reviews, bully
This series is so good! It's a brilliant bully romance, now it's the chance of Liam and Caroline's story, which is full of drama, chemistry, emotions. It was a full rollercoaster ride with turns and twists, so much pain, sexual tension, banter, and the little line between love and hate. The story is captivating, it will hook you from the start, you will not get enough. Two broken souls, two great hearts, but the damage they both have will keep them on their side. This is not your typical romance ...more
Karen Hendy
Apr 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Like a Carebear in a room full of stars.”

If you thought that Filthy Little Pretties gave off Gossip Girl and Cruel Intentions vibes, Vicious Little Snakes is that - but intensified. Caroline is the perfect combination of the two and I absolutely adore her. It takes a lot to go from hating a character to absolutely adoring them – but Trilina did just that!
And Liam is just the biggest sweetheart with a soft spot for only Caroline.
I've never been punched in the gut... but Trilina has definitely h
Laura G/ _page.turner
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Five stars seems like such a cheap rating for this masterpiece. What about five hundred instead, yeah? Because that should be the starting off point for Vicious Little Snakes.

I. Am. OBSESSED.

I became so enamored with this world with Filthy Little Pretties and any chance I can dip my toes back in this universe, I go full speed ahead. And with Caroline and Liam at the helm this time, I knew it was time to buckle up.

Caroline Whitmore is... perfect. But perfect in a very messy way. She’s beautiful a
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Touch of a Villain (The Boys of Clermont Bay, #1)
  • Wreck My Plans (North Haven University #3)
  • Vandal (Redwood Rebels, #3)
  • Badly Behaved
  • Thy Kingdom Come (Deliver Us From Evil, #1)
  • The Sin of Kissing You (Falling #2)
  • Just for a Little While
  • Sweet Little Nothing
  • Make You Beg
  • Off-Limits (Rixon High, #1)
  • Heathen (Redwood High #2)
  • Callous Prince
  • Owned (Highest Bidder, #3)
  • All the Little Truths (English Prep, #3)
  • Sold (Highest Bidder, #2)
  • Requiem of the Soul (The Society Trilogy, #1)
  • Bought (Highest Bidder #1)
  • The Revenge You Seek (Maddison Kings University #1)
➡️Sign up for my newsletter-->

➡️ Amazon--> https://www.amazon.com/Trilina-Pucci/...

➡️ Instagram-->
https:https://www.instagram.com/authortrili...

➡️ Reader’s Group-->

Trilina is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author, who loves cupcakes and bourbon.

When she isn’t writing steamy stories, she can be found devouring Netflix and re-watch

Hillcrest Prep (2 books)
  • Filthy Little Pretties (Hillcrest Prep, #1)

News & Interviews