Start by marking “Miss Fortune” as Want to Read:
Miss Fortune

Miss Fortune

Caleb Morrison is the most uptight man I’ve ever met – and he’s my new boss.

One moment he’s cold, the next he’s unexpectedly sweet. It’s enough to give me whiplash. Despite my attraction to him, I’m convinced we’re too different to be more than friends.

But then he flips the script and I’m left with a decision.

Daisy Wilson is the most intriguing woman I’ve ever met – and sh
Kindle Edition
Published July 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Miss Fortune, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Fortune

Start your review of Miss Fortune
Lori R.
Aug 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!!!

My heart is so full!! It’s bursting with love and happiness and hope and all the sweetness and swoony goodness!

Is this now my favorite of the series?
It just might be!!

I’ve got some serious mad love for Caleb & Daisy, I couldn’t love them any more if I tried. Ms. Bondurant knocked it out of the park with this book. Why? For so many reasons.

Is it because it’s so beautifully written? Yes!
Maybe because it’s a wonderful, feel-good, heartwarming story?
Definitely yes.
Could i
Red Cheeks Reads
5 SMOOCHES

I’ve read everything she has written Aubrey Bondurant has written, and I’m a huge fan of hers. She describes her writing as adult contemporary erotic romantic comedy—I call it smutty chick-lit—but whatever anyone calls it, her stories are engaging, smart and witty. These are the kinds of stories that immediately draw the reader in with endearing characters, charming details, and a sexy love story. I’ve said it time and time again, Aubrey Bondurant is a not-to-be-missed indie author tha
Jackie Wright
Jul 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’m loving everything about this Miss Series and with every book I pick up I find myself saying this is my favourite so far well this time I think and Bondurant is going to find it hard to top Caleb and Daisy’s story. This is one of those reads where you find yourself shaking your head and wanting to bang this stubborn couples heads together and then you find yourself falling hook, line and sinker as you see their softer side and their vulnerability.
Crossing the line with your boss is a risk bu
Erin Lewis
Jul 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Miss Fortune (Miss Series # 5) by Aubrey Bondurant

I was excited to read Miss Fortune. I love Ms.Bondurant’s writing style and I couldn’t want to see what she had in store for Caleb Morrison and Daisy Wilson.

There were times that Caleb and Daisy had me shaking my head; they were both stubborn and determined, yet vulnerable. This is an office romance and these two could not have been more different and that in itself made for an entertaining read.

Despite themselves they are both a
Tiffany
Aug 07, 2021 rated it it was ok
Suzie
Jul 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 amazing stars

I absolutely loved this book. Daisy and Caleb have pushed their way to the top of my favourite couples list in this series. Both stick to their true selves and as a couple they accept each other for who they are - quirks and all. Definitely one to recommend and re read !!
LainieLibrary
Aug 04, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2021, chick_lit
2 Stars

Compared to the other books in this series I thought this was a bit of a let down. In this addition we follow Caleb Morrison, a divorce lawyer, and Daisy Wilson. Daisy is filling in as Caleb's assistant while his original assistant (who is one of Daisy's family friends) recovers from a knee surgery. Overall I would say this book is missing something and is a bit boring. I skimmed through a lot of this because the relationship building wasn't fun, interesting, or believable to me. I think
Stacey is Sassy
Looks can be deceiving…

This story was absolutely bloody awesome. I am a BIG fan of stories that remind me to look past my own nose and make better decisions. Not everything you see is what it seems. A beautiful face can be attached to a scarred body. A fit and healthy body can house a struggling mind. A scarred face can have a perfect body. A body with physical issues can house a brilliant mind. Every one of us is different and I loved this friendly reminder to not judge a book by its cover.

Cale
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Jul 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Daisy's story is here! She was friends with Tori in Miss Trust which was Tori and Chance's story. They are Daisy's good friends who live in LA too and Chance's sister Kelsey. Daisy's story was a bit different than I was expecting but I absolutely loved it. Daisy was a total hoot and I adored every curvy inch of her in this book.

On paper this book is about two people who are very attracted to each other. One is the boss, Caleb and the other is his new temp assistant. But its not your typical at w
Lexi
Aug 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“People will always have opinions, and there will always be someone disappointed no matter what you do. Some people spend their entire lives asking what if, but you actually did something to find out. It’s remarkable.”

Daisy and Caleb were *chef’s kiss*. And this series… Y’all—I can’t get enough of it! They have an unfortunately adorable meet-cute on the side of a Los Angeles highway after Daisy rear-ends his car. Crisis averted when he’s understanding.

Crisis NOT averted when she shows up to a jo
Gladys
Jul 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a romance that is swoon worthy, sweet and has some heat, this book is just what you are looking for. I thought Daisy and Caleb's story was incredibly beautiful. This duo had me falling for them as they fell for each other. Rich with honest emotion and genuineness, this story will capture your heart quite easily while keeping you completely entertained. The chemistry and sparks are evident as this opposites attract romance unfolds. These characters are layered and have some ...more
Anne Flammang spencer
Jul 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Born and raised Iowa girl here! Nice to see a character that comes from my area.
That said I loved this story. Do you ever think you are to be where you are in life at that moment? I do and for Daisy and Caleb I think that rainy morning they were right where they needed to be.
Caleb is so misunderstood by others that he thinks people can't be around him. I love how there are several angles to this story all the way from his quirks to Daisy's background that brings her to Cali!'It reminds me of a
Anita _booktoread
Shelves: 2021-awesomeness
I LOVED this book! Audrey created an exceptional story here between these two characters and I loved every moment.

This is essentially a grumpy/sunshine trope, which I have to admit is among my top 5.
Daisy is a beautiful and kind person with so much more intelligence than people often give her credit for. But it’s her colourful and bright attitude that draws people in.

Caleb is a stickler for routine, and not by choice. His family don’t understand his compulsions as it doesn’t fit their ‘perfect’
Angela
Jul 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There is no doubt about it , my whole heart belongs to the characters of Caleb and Daisy from this story .

This author has never let me down . If I could give Miss Fortune more than 5*, then I would, it's so damn good .

This author has touched on subjects in this book, and some of her other books , that other authors wouldn't dream of touching , but she treats these subjects with great knowledge, and respect.

You will fall head over heels the characters of Caleb and Daisy.
Their heartbreaking, hear
Lindsay
Jul 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Miss Series from the fabulous Aubrey Bondurant is undoubtedly one of my most favourite! I honestly cannot help but get sucked into the story and fall in love with the characters.

While I have loved the books before Miss Fortune I have to say that it is now my favourite of them all. Daisy and Caleb were just so damn cute together and I could empathise with their need to be with someone who would never treat them differently because of what they have been through in life. You can see the chang
Josephine
Jul 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Omg I haven't read a book so fast in ages. I always seem to devour Aubrey's books.

This series is incredible each book gets better and this one had me hooked. Daisy always intrigued me in the previous book, and she is truly one of a kind, I love her attitude towards negative comments towards her. She is a free spirit but after her past she started a new, dreaming of happily ever after.

Caleb is focused and strict on routine and hates change, he shows his uniqueness but cracks start to show slowly
Lisa Marie Barrera
Jul 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!! WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! BE STILL MY FREAKN HEART!!!
Aubrey Bondurant DID IT AGAIN WITH MISS FORTUNE!!
From the Very beginning of this Surprisingly Funny and Heartbreaking Book, I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!! It is Such a Swoon-Worthy Storytelling of Daisy and Caleb's story that takes you on a worldwide wind of an Emotional Rollercoaster Ride of Events that will have your jaw drop several times! And their Sexual chemistry is off the Charts HOT!!
I Love Daisy's free spirit and her no nonsense attitude
Jillian Kerr
Jul 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Miss Fortune is another great addition to the Miss Series! I absolutely loved these characters and their story. Daisy's character is a breath of fresh air! She is the kind of person we should all inspire to be!! She is kind and generous even when others don't reciprocate and takes nothing for granted. She is sunshine on a rainy day and I couldn't help but love everything about her! I also loved Caleb. We dont see a characters like his often and I loved the fact he was unique and different! He wa ...more
Regan
Aug 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
I loved it except…

Daisy is a free spirit. Growing up with a bad heart, being micro managed by well meaning parents, and having a heart transplant makes her quit her job at NASA and move to LA. Caleb is a high functioning ACD, working in a job he hates, with cold, distant parents. His life changes when he’s rear ended by Daisy, who is on her way to interview to temp for him.
The only thing that got me a little is that the book talks about her having to watch what she eats and limit her alcohol int
Meghan901
Aug 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Miss Fortune by Aubrey Bondurant is the fifth book in the Miss Series. Even though it can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend the other books in the series as well! I have adored every single book in the series so far, but this one was incredible. I literally devoured it in one sitting unable to put it down. It was steamy, sweet, and had relatable characters that you couldn’t help but love. Caleb and Daisy’s chemistry was palpable. Their connection was so beautiful and felt so r
Deanna
Jul 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Office romance is one of my favorite genres to read and Aubrey writes simple the best office romance books. I have read all of the books in the miss series and I just love each one more and more. This book on Caleb and Daisy is just great, I was hooked on the story as soon as I started reading it and couldn’t put it down. And I love being able to see some of the other characters from
The other miss series books in it as well. I just love Aubreys book and love when sh
Jenny B
Aug 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet romance of two complete opposites coming together. I loved the back story with Daisy living her life to its fullest after her circumstances. Caleb has had his struggles with his parents and become an incredible attorney but still has something missing. The build up between these two characters was delightful and refreshing and of course a few steamy scenes built in for fun. There was a great little twist thrown in by the means of Tabitha but the story all came together in the sw ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Miss Fortune by Aubrey Bondurant is 5 book in The Miss Series. This is the story of Daisy Wilson and Caleb Morrison. This for me was a swoon worthy read with Caleb and Daisy. Both had had past issues but it seemed Daisy tried to be the breath of air people needed. That was for sure something Caleb needed to see that he was worthy of love. Really enjoyed this book and I do recommend it along with this author's writing.

Monica
Aug 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Daisy & Caleb

Whoa! From the very first page this book captivated me! I loved Daisy and her outlook on life after getting a second shot at it. Loved how she was well educated and was not a damsel in distress, but dealt with daily life to life changes. Caleb was everything I’d want in a hero! These two together is pure love and happiness, I loved this book. What an awesome way to start an amazing new series.
Sue Ouellet-Cofsky
Jul 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Aubrey Bondurant hits another one out of the park with Daisy and Caleb's story. Both of them have seemingly insurmountable secrets and pasts although not quite in the same ballpark. From the beginning, we have a fun, flirty vibe and when they connect? Pow...it is absolutely steamy and Caleb is amazing swoon worthy despite his need for order in every aspect of his life. Daisy is like an amazing breath of fresh air from many heroines with a joie de vivre that is completely irresistible and has you ...more
Wendy
Jul 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Daisy and Caleb's story is so sweet. Caleb's struggles make my heart hurt for him. He works so hard to be "normal". I love Daisy's free spirit and her total acceptance of everyone's differences. We get a bit of previous characters in the series. I really enjoy this series interconnected standalones. This author gives us books that are fun and flirty as well as emotionally charged. ...more
Lisa D
They keep getting better

This is a favorite series of mine and Caleb and Daisy are a great addition. Having a son with similar challenges as Caleb hit very close to home. Aubrey did a great job showing how adults learn to manage their environments and can thrive. A terrific story with so much love. I couldn't put it down once I started.
Emma Whitehouse
Jul 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Miss Series. Absolutely loved Daisy, what an absolute sweetie! Loved the connection and the struggles they’ve both been thorough. Was an interesting journey , to hear Calebs issues and how he manages his day to day routines. Loved them!! What a great story ❤️❤️
I can’t get enough of these books!!
Heather Navarre
Aug 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another hit in the Miss series

I love the miss series. I can’t pick a favorite but this story was amazing.

Daisy and Caleb had a rocky start. But it was a perfect rocky start.

Every twist and turn was what made the story great. I love flawed characters and their one who looks past those flaws and loves them flaws and all.

I think this may be my favorite so far but I also think I say that about all of them lol.

Shawn
Jul 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by this author but it won’t be the last! I loved how caring and real both Caleb and Daisy were. They aren’t written as perfect flawless people and I really enjoyed their story. It really captured me and had me rooting for them all the way.

• Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
  • A Deal With The Devil
  • The Lie: a bad boy sports romance
  • Relentless (Mason Family, #4)
  • The Boss(hole): An Enemies To Lovers Romance
  • Ruthless Creatures (Queens & Monsters, #1)
  • Saved by the Boss (New York Billionaires Book 2)
  • My Greatest Mistake
  • Rebound With Me
  • Asher
  • The Bet (Winslow Brothers, #1)
  • Autumn Night Whiskey (Tequila Rose, #2)
  • Hopelessly Devoted (Bayou Devils MC, #1)
  • Perfect Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Bad Influencer
  • Wallflower (Redemption #5)
  • Conviction (Salvation, #4; The Consolation Duet, #2)
  • Melt for You (Slow Burn, #2)
➡️ Sign up for my newsletter to stay informed of upcoming releases & sales - http://eepurl.com/dBW4gj
➡️ IG - https://bit.ly/2wsDtm1
➡️ Amazon - https://amzn.to/2MeeMVb
➡️ Facebook - https://bit.ly/2VsWsIO
➡️ Join my Reader Group (for exclusive excerpts and giveaways) - https://bit.ly/2K9yuyN
➡️ Bookbub - https://bit.ly/2Jz77e8
➡️ Twitter: https://bit.ly/2LZrNzP

Aubrey Bondurant is a working mom who love