Start by marking “Unleashed by the Moon (A Royal Shifters novel Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Unleashed by the Moon (A Royal Shifters novel Book 4)

Unleashed by the Moon (A Royal Shifters novel Book 4)

Kindle Edition
Published March 30th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Unleashed by the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unleashed by the Moon

Start your review of Unleashed by the Moon (A Royal Shifters novel Book 4)
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved all the other books in this series and I'm so excited that the author is releasing more books in the series straight after each other! I read an ARC of the third book and was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this one as well! I started reading it as soon as I did, and after reading, I can say that I enjoyed this book! The plot developed at a nice pace and it kept me intrigued and wanting to read on and find out what was going to happen next! I also wasn't sure where the author was going ...more
Jill M
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5+ Moons
I love a good paranormal romance and Leslie sets the bar. I thought the others were good but this one is better than the last.  Each new book in the series brings that action and romance I live for.

I love the mystery and suspense and just the tales of the wolves. Leslie qrites a great story that pulls you in and keeps you intrigued until the end.

The chemistry between Tate and Faith was untouchable.  You could feel it through the pages. The connection was unbreakable. I loved all the i
Trudy Dowling
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There is a line in the book saying that Vilkas likes keeping people on the edge of their seats. Personally, I think it is the author that likes keeping me on the edge of my seat, right on the edge waiting to fall off.

There is danger in the air. There is a power stronger than that of the Royals. The unknown had me believing all was hopeless. I knew Faith was at risk. Faith is one of this characters that you don't want in danger.

Faith is one of those characters that you want to see happy. Page af
Have Coffee Need Books
I'm a hard sell on this series. I've given a few of the books a try, and I'm not really blown away. I'd say, if anything, I'm okay with these stories. But nothing more than just okay with them--which is sad because I love shifter books. They are my kryptonite.

As the last full-blooded unmated Royal shifter female, Faith Storm has been sheltered all her life. Her protector, Micah, kept her safe from threats, but that means his life has been on hold while she's waited for her mate.

When a threat s
Sarah Dale
This one is my favourite from this series so far. i absolutely loved Faith and Tate.

Faith is the last of the Royal Females and unmated. As much as she loves her pack and family she is starting to feel trapped and guilty. Trapped in that she wants to be able to explore the world, and guilty as she feels like she is keeping Micah, her protector, trapped and unable to find his own mate and live his own life.

When some unexpected Alphas start showing up where they aren't supposed to be to see Faith t
Intel Chicky Reads Romance (Kara Merideth)
Unleashed by the Moon is the forth book in the Royal Shifters series by L. P. Dover. In this book we meet Faith. Faith is a wolf with some problems. She’s unmated, a royal arctic wolf, and the last female royal in her pack. On top of it, she has an overbearing protector, and now a bunch of unmated male wolves are after her and it seems their intentions are not good. This all makes finding her mate extremely difficult. When the danger becomes too much, the family sends her off to different alphas ...more
Joyffree
Mar 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
I dropped into this series with this book and I will definitely be going back to the beginning and catching up - though this was easy to read as a standalone. Solid world-building with an easy to follow storyline featuring a vibrant and loveable/loathable cast that I connected with right away

Faith was quick-witted, strong and despite being royalty she was grounded. All the things I like in a strong heroine. She knew her mate was out there and she believed she was ready to go out into the world a
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the 4th book in the Royal shifters series. All of them have been exciting but this one is packed with action. Faith and Tate not only find each other, the also end up going cross country and international while forging that mate bond.

Faith is supposedly the last of the female Royals. There are other cousins hidden away but it isn;t common knowledge. That puts a huge target on her head by other wolves who want her power that a mating would bring But Faith wants to follow her heart. Her h
Dana Busenbark
Who is Faith? Where is she located? What do we learn about who and what she is? Who are Micah, Colin, Bailey, and Ryker? How do they all know one another? I liked Laila and Cedric! I loved Laila's spunk. She has serious moxy! What news does Faith get that she shares with Amelie? Who are Ian, Colton, and Chase? WHy are they in Faith's territory? Who are Orin, Killian, and the third unnamed male? What rumor or storytelling has been going around? What does Ashton ask of Tate? What is Tate's respons ...more
Sara
Mar 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Unleashed by the Moon is the first book that I’ve read in the “A Royal Shifters” series and it definitely will stay with me for awhile.

The story of Faith and Tate was extremely interesting from the very beginning. I’m not overly familiar with shifter romances but do find them really enjoyable. Faith is one of the last remaining females of the full royal bloodline which means she is highly sought after for mating. Faith decides to take matters into her own hands to find her true mate and after a
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a free copy of this book from the author.

This is the fourth book in the Royal Shifters series by L.P. Dover.  You do not have to read them in order but I would recommend it.  There's something that you'll be left scratching your head until you've caught up.

There's only one arctic royal female left unmated - or at least that's what the world thinks.  Faith is ready to spread her wings, so to speak, to find her mate.  Well...this one guy Killian, from Canada, decides he's going to tak
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has secrets, pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Turn of the Moon (Royal Shifters, #1)
Resisting the Moon (Royal Shifters #2)
Rise of the Moon (Royal Shifters, #3)

This is Faith’s story. She is the last royal arctic female and needs a mate. She wants her true mate not just a wolf. When she finds her mate in Tate she knows she needs to hide her feelings until they are properly mate. Wo
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I've gotten into more & more paranormal stories of late, but one paranormal type of shifters has never been intriguing to me. However, I LOVE this author so I decided to give this series a go, and I'm so very glad that I did so since I'M 100 % IN LOVE! Tate & Faith had seriously potent chemistry that shot sparks out of my kindle cover to cover, and that's gold in my eyes. There are also all kinds of suspense & mystery in the pages which had the f-bomb worthy twists coming in hot, and I couldn't ...more
Tianna
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know I needed to be back into the Royal Shifter World so bad!!! Faith is an amazing fighter and person, so glad she’s finally getting her HEA... even if she has to fight for it!

Unleashed By the Moon gave me a thrill while reading and wondering what path the story would take next. There were several twists that had me literally yelling out loud “What the Heck?!?” I honestly couldn’t put the book down.

Unleashed By The Moon is the perfect addition to the Royal Shifter Series and where the
Tonya
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in The Royal Shifters series. They can be read as a stand alone, but I think you get more out of it if you read them all in order.
This is Faith's story. Faith is a royal artic. She's never really had any freedom, but that was to keep her safe. Her protector, Micah, is always with her. She was in danger, and still is. Others know what power they get if they are mated to a royal.
When trouble comes for her, she has a great idea. Micah can't go with her to keep her safe thoug
Shelves: action, arcs, fantasy
Faith is a Arctic Wolf & everyone though Arctic Royal were dead...not they live but now they are target's. Especially Faith who is unmated. She has bodyguard Micah.

Then arrives Killian Alpa of Blue River da da da

Tate is loyal and he is adorable with Faith. They 3 days left together will they be mates or not? Even thou your have feelings for each other doesn't mean your mates. I know complicating !

"Then stay with Mr. We should be able to decide our fate."~Tate
This is from my fav moment 😍

☆MUST RE
Rebecca from Cover to Cover Book Blog
Faith is a royal wolf. she is independent, head strong, and wants to face the world. Her protector won’t let her go anywhere alone. She wants to travel the world but since she is unmated and the last royal she cannot be left alone. Tate is an Alpha for another pack. Faith had a wonderful idea and she is praying it works, her and Tate cross paths. When a threat come along they have to figure out how to survive.
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another phenomenal read that I couldn’t put down. This series is absolutely amazing. The story will have you hooked and the characters will have you glued to your kindle. I absolutely love Tate and Faith. There chemistry is off the charts. Every minute they were together was amazing. There was so many amazing characters and I’m hoping they get there own books, especially Micah. Can’t wait too see who’s story will be next.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I must say that I do believe this is by far my favorite of the Royal Shifters series. Faith’s story gives the reader a little of everything that it takes to make a great book. We get shape shifting Royal wolves, love, lust, betrayal, suspense and so much magic. Faith has wanted to break out on her own most of her life. When her Royal status puts her in danger, she gets just that! Tate is a friend trying to help keep Faith safe when he starts to feel more. This is a must read for sure!
Stacie Stroup
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Unleashed by the moon is awesome!
I never thought I would like this genre but every one of LP Dovers’ books has changed my mind. This paranormal shifter book is awesome. Faith and Tate’s story certainly has some intriguing twists and turns. It seems like nothing is easy for them. They have had quite the journey in finding their mates. Pick up this book and become immersed in another world. This book will leave you “howling” for more. I loved it from start until finish.
Brittany Schulz ✖️Off the Book Pages✖️
I am thoroughly enjoying this series! The whole pack is amazing. I don’t read blurbs which makes it even better because I don’t know who they are going to end up with until it’s the men’s POV. I LOVE getting to that part. I have my suspicions about the next couple but I can’t wait to see if I’m right.
Christina
Apr 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts On Unleashed By The Moon:
**I received this book by the author for an honest review**
My oh my Tate and Faith! I loved reading the perseverance that Faith had. Strong women for the plus! I have been reading this series and I gotta say, L.P. Dover is absolutely amazing with Shifter stories!
5 stars ~Chris
Christine
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Faith is an amazing caring loving compassionate woman. Tate is a strong compassionate man. Loved the twists in this story. Did not see them coming. Was hooked from the start. Can’t wait to read the next book.
Lisa
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star read!! Each book in this Royal Shifters series is amazing and keeps getting better. Tate and Faith's chemistry is off the charts and kept me glued to the very end. This is a book you will want to finish in one sitting. Cannot wait for the next book in this series. ...more
GeekyBookMama
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore Faith I loved her attitude her backbone just everything about her, and holy hot damn Tate was on fire!!! They had so much chemistry I love them together. The story itself was really good, i was glued to my iPad.

Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This story captivated my attention from the very first pages! Faith is a royal wolf, independent, obstinate and ready to take on the world. Her protector won’t let her go anywhere alone and it’s stifling her. Tate is an alpha of another pack and him and Faith find themselves and they precarious situation. The chemistry between the two is explosive but is Tate her true mate?
Darnell MR Hart
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have just found a new series to binge read.  The suspense is outstanding in this story.  Faith and her inner circle will having you cheering.  The romance is beautiful and sweet. Definitely a one click worthy book.
Julie Jackson
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Faith and Tate show us that together anything can be accomplished. The have quite and few ups and downs but true mates don’t ever give up. Excellent writing with an awesome storyline.
Spunky N Sassy
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Brandy Roberts
Apr 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
I thought Unleashed be the moon was a good read I just dived in from the first page and held on till the last page . This would be the first time I'm reading a book in the Royal shifters series but Have read books my the author and I can't wait to read more by L.p dover in the future . ...more

• Ruthless Stranger (Mafia Wars #1)
  • Headhunter (With Me In Seattle Mafia, #2)
  • One More Time (Ruby Falls, #2)
  • Conjugal Visits (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #2)
  • Jailbait (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #3)
  • Still Standing (Wild West MC, #1)
  • Mourning Wood
  • The Boy on the Bridge
  • Kansas (Ruthless Kings MC Atlantic City, #2)
  • Marked (Russian Sinners #1)
  • Off-Limits (Rixon High, #1)
  • Sick Heart
  • The Enforcer (Chicago Bratva, #3)
  • Blind Deception: Kings of Retribution MC Montana
  • Dark Lies (House Of Sin, #2)
  • Underboss (With Me in Seattle Mafia #1)
  • Jinx (Cerberus MC, #16)
  • The Two Week Stand
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author L. P. Dover is a southern belle living in North Carolina with her husband and two beautiful girls. Before she began her literary journey she worked in periodontics, enjoying the wonderment of dental surgeries.

She loves to write, but she also loves to play golf, go on mountain hikes and white-water rafting, and has a passion for singing. Her two young

News & Interviews