Start by marking “Leisha's Song” as Want to Read:
Leisha's Song

Leisha's Song

Leisha knows something's wrong. Her beloved vocal coach at boarding school would never have resigned and disappeared like this in the midst of preparing her prize students for a major vocal competition. Leisha's determined to find her, make sure she's okay.

Cody, a sensitive cellist, insists on helping her. Sparks fly, clues multiply, and romance blossoms, despite the disap
Expected publication: June 22nd 2021 by Fire & Ice Young Adult Books

To ask other readers questions about Leisha's Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leisha's Song

Start your review of Leisha's Song
Pavitha
May 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Words can’t even describe how much I love this book. It had me hooked from the start

Summary:
Leisha senses something is wrong when her vocal coach resigns from her boarding school in the midst of preparing her students for a major vocal competition. Leisha is determined to locate her and ensure that she is safe.

This sensitive cellist, Cody, is adamant about helping her in her search. Sparks fly between them, despite their families' disapproval.

Throw in her African-American grandfather, the
Jadyn Post
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I was SO fortunate to receive this book from Books Forward Friends as their BFF. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint. I was so hooked! The Romance, perfect. The mystery, intriguing. The whole story was absolutely captivating. I want more!! I need another book. It was perfect! #booksforwardfriends
Ella
May 21, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Thank you to Books Forward for providing an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. “Leisha’s Song” is set to release on 22 June 2021.

Plot: This is a fun mystery story which will keep you interested as you try to guess what’s going on. Opera student Leisha and her sidekick-boyfriend Cody investigate the disappearance of her vocal coach, who vanished overnight without taking any of her belongings. The book keeps you guessing as to whether Ms.Wells took off of her own free will or some
Michelle Kidwell
May 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Leisha’s Song
by Lynn Slaughter
Melange Books/Fire and Ice
Teens & YA
Pub Date 22 Jun 2021

I am reviewing a copy of Leisha’s Song through Melange Books/Fire and Ice and Netgalley:

Leisha knows something is not right. Her beloved vocal coach at boarding school would never have resigned and disappeared like this in the midst of preparing her prize students for a major vocal competition. Leaving Leisha determined to find her and make sure she’s okay.

Cody who is a sensitive cellist, insists on helping
Lindsaysbookclub
May 16, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This book had me hooked from the beginning. It was so captivating and had so many fun twists along the way. I love the fast moving plot which makes for a really fun read. The mix of romance and mystery was such a fun incorporation to advancing the plot!

We follow our main character Leisha who’s vocal teacher suddenly resigns leaving Leisha wondering if she’s ok. While trying to figure out what happened to her vocal teacher her relationship with Cody grows.

The characters in this books r
brittany
May 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
I recieved this book as an advanced readers copy, and I enjoyed reading this very much. This book is a mix of a mystery type book with a little bit of romance. I was so into this book I almost missed my stop on the subway! 😂 This book is good for anyone who doesn't like too much violence or craziness in a story. You can actually picture this maybe happening to someone and it touches on real issues like biracial relationships, and the stigmas and problems people faced when they fell in love with ...more
Zoey
May 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
I got this book as an ARC. It’s a mystery with some teen romance thrown in along the way. I was hooked from the beginning. I wanted to know what happened and it was fun putting the clues together myself to see if I could figure it out on my own.

The only thing that bugged me about this book was the grandfather character who was so set in his ways, he was hurting his granddaughter in the process. This made me dislike him very much. People should have a choice in what they want to do with their li
Annie
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. Thank you Books forward for the ARC.
I was hooked with a firs page. I love it how this book's characters aren't stereotypical, for example Leisha, main character. The plot is amazing and even though I don't usually read books like this.
Leisha's song was beautiful reading experience.
Courtney