Start by marking “Evie Ever After (Chameleon Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Evie Ever After (Chameleon Chronicles, #3)

Evie Ever After (Chameleon Chronicles #3)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  126 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
The body count on this job is freaking me out. Since I signed on to bust scam artists with Chameleon, the missions have been getting increasingly dangerous--and so has my love life! There's Arch, my bad-boy Scottish lover, who's been keeping secrets so long, he may never come clean. Then there's my sexy boss, Milo, who's in hot water with some seriously bad characters.Mayb ...more
Published March 1st 2009 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Evie Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evie Ever After

Julie (jjmachshev)
Dec 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for queuemyreview.com; book release Mar09

Beth Ciotta knows how to keep a reader entertained and “Evie Ever After” is no exception. I enjoy Ciotta’s trademark humor, her skill with love scenes, and most of all, her characters. The lessons they learn and their unique ways of dealing with life stick with you long after the book is finished. Although this is the third and final book in the ‘Chameleon Chronicles’, readers of the series will be thrilled for Evie and the choices she makes. It’
Steph
Jul 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
Loreta
May 15, 2011 rated it liked it
This is the last in a series of 3 books. I think I enjoyed the first two more than this but a lot of issues hinted in the first two books are resolved. This series on a whole was really enjoyable but didn't have a lot of laugh-out-loud instances.
Evie is a fun character, a real "twinkie" and as an actress is a quick read and had a surprising recall of things she has read, heard and/or seen. Her two best friends have been through a lot together and are as different as day and night. The two main
Patacaisse
Feb 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-2013
J'avais beaucoup aimé le premier tome et j'avais donc hâte de lire la suite des aventures d'Evie. Elle est toujours accro à son irlandais ténébreux mais doit rentrer aux Etats Unis pour commencer à travailler dans la nouvelle cellule anti-escrocs. Outre le fait que le poste qui l'attend n'est pas exactement ce a quoi elle s'attendait, qu'elle doit arrêter d'avoir une relation amoureuse avec Arch, elle se rend compte que sa mère est très étrange et qu'il y a peut-être un escroc la-dessous.
J'ai be
Penny McGill
Jul 27, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-love
Neither fish nor fowl. This book wasn't enough of a romance or enough of a spies and CIA book to suit me. I've read other books by Beth Ciotta and thought there was a lot of care put into the characters but this one seemed to lack any zip. Cliche love scenes. Not much really in there to grab me at all. It had a happy ending (hope so, look at the title) and I'm relieved that I read #3 so I don't have to put up with #1 and #2 first.
Sam Cheever
Apr 28, 2009 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I didn't like it as much as Beth's western romance. I found Evie a little annoying in the beginning because of her frailty, all of her health problems were tedious. But that died down some by the middle of the book and I got into the story.

I liked the hero and the secondary characters a lot and wanted them to do well and be happy.

I'll probably read another Evie book someday.
Sara
Nov 26, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-person
I'm kinda disapointed that the "thrilling" end to the Evie chronicles has ended in this book, which focused more on feelings than actual events.
(view spoiler) i am a little sad that the Chamelon chronicles are also now over. Evie and the gang were always a fun group to watch.
Bobbi
Aug 08, 2010 added it
Recommends it for: women
great ending to the series
Carrie
Jul 01, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Here Comes Trouble
  • Natural Blond Instincts
  • Timber Creek (Sierra Falls, #2)
  • Lucky Girl
  • Scenes From A Holiday
  • Secrets of the Knight (League of the Blades, #3)
  • Silver and Gold
  • Still the One (The Best Gift, #2)
  • A Kinky Orgasm (Bottom's Up #1)
  • Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes
  • Smart Alex
  • Perfect on Paper
  • Suspicious Ways
  • All Alone in a Sea of Romance
Storytelling comes naturally to award-winning author Beth Ciotta. Limiting herself to one sub-genre does not. Dubbed “fun and sexy” by Publisher’s Weekly, Beth specializes in writing Romantic Comedy with a Twist of Suspense and is published in contemporary, historical, and paranormal romantic fiction. “I can’t think of anything more fulfilling than writing stories where everyone (except the villai ...more
More about Beth Ciotta...

Chameleon Chronicles (3 books)
  • All About Evie (Chameleon Chronicles, #1)
  • Everybody Loves Evie (Chameleon Chronicles, #2)