Start by marking “Toxic (Thanatos MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Toxic (Thanatos MC #1)

Toxic

(Thanatos MC #1)

Sloan Prescott is done with bad boys and bad choices.  When she moves to Arizona, she's looking for a fresh start, far away from her drug dealing ex and all the complications that went with him.  She doesn't have the stomach for a life of uncertainty.  Flynn Davis is the President of the Thanatos Motorcycle Club one of the most feared and revered organizations in Arizona.  ...more
Published February 16th 2021 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Toxic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Toxic

Start your review of Toxic (Thanatos MC #1)
Jessica Alcazar
Before I say anything about the story I have to mention how much this cover pleases me. Covers are a thing with me and when they fit it makes me super happy. This cover fits ridiculously well! When I first saw it, I was like “what is happening with this guys face?” lol, and then I started reading. Ya’ll, the arrogance coming off this cover is so on point it makes me giddy! Now about this story …

MC romances are one of my favorites to read so I am constantly seeking out new series to get hooke
Ghada
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was ok
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
4.50 Stars

A new author to me and a new mc series 😊

Sloan Prescott has had it with bad boys and now that she has moved to Arizona, its time for a new start. Maybe stay away from the bad boys 😊

But when she has an encounter with Flynn Davis President of the Thanatos MC Club seems like maybe her bad boy days aren’t behind her so much. The more she tries to stay away from him the more it seems their attraction keeps them gravitating towards each other.

Flynn is the new MC President, and he has a lot t
Tori
Feb 22, 2021 rated it did not like it
DNF
A few chapters in and both characters are still in love with other people. They share a kiss. The guy goes to hook up with “the only woman he’s ever loved” right after. The girl run home and calls up the guy she cheated on her ex fiancé with to help her fall asleep. Absolute weirdos, not wasting any more time on this sorry.
Aly
I think the title really sums up the relationship between Sloan and Flynn. They're toxic and probably shouldn't be together. I also didn't feel the chemistry between them, it was more that Flynn was emotionally manipulative and abusive and Sloan for some reason really thought it was romantic and fell right into it.

Sloan has recently been in two failed relationships, a fiancé that she cheated on and the drug dealer she cheated with. She's decided that she's going to stay away from dangerous men,
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
-Marie, ☆☆☆☆☆

When you see your soulmate it’s like your life becomes complete. You just have to meet her first. This was my first Cole Lepley book and I am such a fan.

Sloan moved to avoid men and men who weren’t model citizens. She got a good job and was happy. The heart break was starting to get easier. Until Flynn. And little did she know her heart signed her up for love before she even knew his name.

Flynn, President of the MC, has his own personal battles and demons. His mind was always a chao
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Okay so Flynn where have yo been all my life... I just loved Flynn to death. He had so much on his plate that he was going crazy. He has no room in his life for anything but the club. He wants to right by the club and his family. Then he meets Sloan and his life is going to change he just doesn't know it yet. Sloan has sworn off bad boys and moves away to get a fresh start only she meets Flynn and lord have mercy she knows she is in trouble.

This story was one hell of a roller coaster ride that I
Mrs. Clare
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ok. Wow! I did not expect to like this book as much as I did. I will fervently admit to the fact that I was initially drawn to it because of the cover. It is along the lines of one of my favorite authors, MJ Fields. I love a ripped, tattooed, bad boy. But this book was SO much more than that.

Flynn isn't your typical MC President. Sure, he's arrogant, sexy, has tattoos out the wazoo acts like he owns the joint. But there's a lot to him under the surface, including some serious mental health stru
Sloan & Flynn full story is one full of love, action, suspense and both have interesting back stories! Flynn past is heartbreaking and we learn later on that he need meds to help with his moods. What I love he opens up about it and he knows Sloan will help him cope much more. His daughter Willow ADORABLE 🥰 Sloan she had a interesting past and her ex...let's just say he protective over. She started a new life in a new town which lead her to Flynn & his MC. We are at the point of Flynn just starti ...more
Coastie  Mom
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read from this author and I cannot wait to read more! Thanks to the awful weather we are having here, I was able to finish this book in one sitting and let me say, I did not want to put it down or for the story to end!

This is the story of Sloane and Flynn. Sloane has had a pretty rocky history when it comes to men. She is strong, independent, sassy, and has an attitude. She is trying to start her life over. Flynn is the president of the Thanatos MC – he is dark, da
Geraldine
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was ok
I like an alpha male in my stories however our main man in this story came across (to me) as more arrogant and ignorant than alpha and I spent most of the book not liking him much and I think this tarnished my enjoyment. I like a strong female character also and although this lady had her moments of sass mostly she was a fairly weak character letting herself be dictated to.
I understand the MC challenges will continue throughout the series but as far as this story I felt there was a lot left unr
Kimkbries
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the emotional journey of Flynn and Sloan. The struggles they both went through as they started their relationship and as it grew into so much more. I could not help but fall for Flynn and all his demons as he tried to run the MC and figure out how to keep the one he lived safe and love. Sloan was a strong character with a big heart. Together they had a story I enjoyed from page one to the end. Look forward to more of the Thanatos MC.
Debra Phiri (Dragon Nanny)
Is it HOT in here?!!! Debra @Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

My first Cole Lepley book was read with great enjoyment. I found the realness of our leading characters issues to be handled in a different way than in books I may have read that were dealing with some of the same issues.

Flynn is definitely a dominant male used to getting his own way. He is strong but flawed. Sexy but has some truly sweet moments. He can be a bit of jerk but will give you the world if he loves you.

Sloan is far from perfe
Intel Chicky Reads Romance (Kara Merideth)
Sloan is looking to start over. She’s done with men. She’s done making bad choices and having constant reminders of her relationship failures. Sloan moves to Arizona to be near family and work toward that fresh start that her soul most certainly needs. But she never counted on having sparks fly when someone rudely cuts her off in line for coffee.

Flynn Davis is a man who doesn’t accept obstacles. He is the President of the Thanatos MC and used to getting his way. And when Sloan mouths off to him
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Flynn and Sloan are two broken individuals trying to find their way. Sloan moves to Arizona for a redo after the disaster her life became. Running into Flynn was never on her radar. Their connection was one that ignited sparks with lasting effects. As they both try to make do, he being the new MC President for Thanatos and Sloan in HR Representative, their lives appear to keep coming together. These two are in a give and take relationship where they are butting heads. Flynn is drawn into so many ...more
Maureen
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Every character in this book has issues - ranging from violent tendencies to drug addiction to mental illness. Sloan, good but not too good, makes horrible relationship decisions that have caused her to upend her life in effort to make a fresh start. Flynn, bad but not unredeemable, knows no other life than that of the Thanatos MC. Her snark pushes his buttons. His dominating bad boy ways both repel and intrigue her. Together they're hot. And toxic. Something has got to give.

I really enjoyed thi
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a Ride!! Toxic is an MC romance story that I couldn't t help but devour.
Flynn, the President of the Thanatos MC is surrounded by darkness. Not only is he also drowning in responsibilities, suffering with insecurities, and living with inner turmoil, but the clubs enemies are ready for war.
During a chance meeting at a coffee shop Flynn meets the beautiful, sweet, and sassy Sloan, the woman who is the light to his dark, and the angel that is going to save him.
Will their connection bring Fly
Kirsty Diamond
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was not what I expected. I thought I was getting another bad boy alpha romance with danger and insta-lust. I got that, but then I got so much more, that made this a 5 star book for me and not just a quick pass the time read.

This book is intense, I felt like I was spiralling out of control alongside the characters. I kept waiting for the explosion.

Toxic takes a lot of the Alpha MC Badboy behaviours we normally shrug off as being ok in this genre (because you know, hot guy, leather, sexu
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! This is a new author to me and she writes a gritty, suspenseful and dangerous story. All of the characters in this first book are messed up, I’m talking like really messed up. Sloane has given up on bad boys but when she encounters Flynn she needs to stick to her guns but her resolved is crumbling. Flynn is the president of the baddest MC in town and when he sees Sloane he knows he has to have her. They start off slow and try to resist each other but she is like a balm to his ragged soul. ...more
ScavengedReads
Feb 14, 2021 rated it liked it
Plot wise for a romance I absolutely understand why this book is rated so high, but the characters just ruined the whole story for me.

Neither of them are likable people. Spoiler free here, all this is covered in the first few chapters: Sloan all about needing a fresh start and how bad her past relationships were but she seems to be at least equally at fault. Rather than breaking up with her ex, she had an ongoing affair with an equally unappealing man before finally breakup with him.

Flynn on the
Doris
A Crazy MC Read

I do mean that literally because Flynn is definitely on the crazy side. Some of it is due to drugs, some due his upbringing and some to bipolar disorder. Both ways he has put Sloan, the woman he loves and his club in imminent danger.

This was one crazy ride that I couldn't put down. The hostilities between clubs were intense and dysfunctional Flynn was equally intense. I always wondered how much Sloan could endure with all the danger and craziness that was there at every turn. This
Lauren
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
New to me author and she totally won me over im excited about the rest of this series. Both Flynn and Sloan won me over quickly they both have so much going on. Sloan is trying to give up bad boys but Flynn is all things bad boy. I loved that these two started slow and didn't rush they just melded together as they went. Sloan keeps him calm and helps even him out. I can't wait to see what's next. ...more
Ashley
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Toxic (Thanatos MC #1) is a MC Romance Story.

You meet Sloan, who recently moved to Arizona after a brake up with her fiancé. She's looking for a fresh start and is over men, period. She never expected to meet a guy one day at a local coffee shop.

Flynn Davis is the President of the Thanatos MC. He doesn’t accept obstacles and use to getting his way. His the one who cuts in-front of Sloan at the coffee shop and instantly wants her.

Once you buckle in, you’re going to be on a very emotional rolle
Christina
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story and am excited to see the future of the Thanatos and watch the characters grow. Thanatos MC is a force to be reckoned with, along with the talented Cole Lepley.

The beautifully broken souls of Sloan and Flynn are written so well you feel what they do and root for them to get their HEA.

Sloan has a past she is trying to move forward from, and grow and learn more about herself. Flynn is trying to establish himself as new President of the Thanatos MC. The conflict and dra
Cassie Ashford
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
I had no idea how true this book title would be when I started this book. There are so many toxic relationships in here that your mind will be spinning.

Sloan and Flynn have a HEA for now I feel like. There is so much going on with them as individuals then them as a couple you can’t help but wonder what their future will look like. It still felt fragile by the end of the book.

There are also other characters who have toxic relationships and I can’t even imagine how anything will play out.

Get re
Natalia
Nop...
The H is a misogynistic pig.
The h cheated her fiancé with an ex-Boyfriend that was also with someone!!

Not the kind of people i want to know about...
Jessica Hawkins
Mar 04, 2021 rated it liked it
This was okay. Toxic by Cole Lepley is the first book in the Thanatos M.C. series. This first book follows Sloan Prescott, a new resident in Arizona who moved away from New Haven, Connecticut leaving behind a troublesome past and heartbreaking relationships. Trying to get her bearings together in a new town goes awry when she runs into Flynn Davis, newest president of Thanatos M.C. After their less than cordial introduction Sloan and Flynn can’t fight fate when they come across each other a coup ...more
BurntbyHades
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Cole Lepley blew me out of my duvet with this. I was honestly expecting a typical mc romance and I've been left baffled. When she warns this is mature content she means it for all the reason except the dirty sex.

There are parts that left me feeling uneasy and disturbed, I am still reeling. I am struggling to put into words why I spent a good portion of Toxic, feeling itchy, shaky and in emotional turmoil. If that's what you were trying to achieve you did. If not, we'll you caused it. I ended up
Paperbeautiful
Feb 21, 2021 rated it liked it
The moment Flynn and Sloan meet sparks fly. The attraction is instant. the only problem is that Flynn does not do relationships and Sloan is over dating bad guys.

This book was interesting. I did get confused at times with Sloan's back story. Who was she engaged to? How did she cheat with? Also, the back and forth hot/cold was a bit annoying. You could tell that she was interested in Flynn she just was over dating the bad guy. I really did not connect with her at all. She seemed to full of hersel
Jessica  MedicoTrongeau
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
don’t often get a book, or a series of books, that pull me in from the very first page. Normally I would have to read through the chapter, get involved and then get on with the story. With this book however, I was hooked by the very first sentence. I was so completely enamored with these characters from the very beginning. Knowing Sloan from the previous cherry grove series, I wasn't really sure if I wanted to hear her story. I saw her already as somewhat of a troublemaker, maybe even a manipul ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Gemini Kings (Gemini Kings MC, #1)
  • Until Cece
  • Captured  (Red Horsemen MC #1)
  • A Beauty So Cruel (Beauty & The Beast, #1)
  • Boomer's Rise (Ruthless Kings MC: Atlantic City, #1)
  • Until Amy
  • Biker Schmiker (Turf Wars #1)
  • Thrasher (Royal Bastards MC: Portland, Oregon, #1)
  • Balls to the Wall (Birch Police Department, #1)
  • The Fixer (Chicago Bratva #2)
  • Until Sadie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Trapped: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • The Priest (Bratva Blood #5)
  • Kickstart My Heart (Burgers and Brew Crüe  #1)
  • Casino King (Carfano Crime Family, #1)
  • Lost Soul
  • Tongue's Target (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)
  • End Game (Sinners MC #2)

News & Interviews