Start by marking “Cherry Punch” as Want to Read:

Cherry Punch

A double cross sends a couple of friends on the adventure for their lives.

A chance run in with an old friend becomes a run for their lives when Sherry Rose and Benny Freeman have a misunderstanding with local drug dealers. Witnessing the massacre of friends of Sherry's double crossing boyfriend leads them to be hunted down by corrupt law enforcement.

Having a near death ex
Kindle Edition
Published February 13th 2021

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Feb 15, 2021
    A double-cross sends a couple of friends on the adventure for their lives. Will they survive and finally find the love they always wanted? Enter 2 win

Format: Kindle book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 50 copies available, 316 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 18 - Apr 17, 2021

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Cherry Punch, please sign up.
    Marvin Mason I wanted to write a novel about my hometown and the people who inhabit Maywood. I always incorporate people I have run across or still run into. Usual…moreI wanted to write a novel about my hometown and the people who inhabit Maywood. I always incorporate people I have run across or still run into. Usually two-thirds of my novels are drawn from real events, with the final third act the fictionalized portion. Love my town and its surroundings. (less)

Start your review of Cherry Punch
    Toya  Davis-Stokley
    Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
    Alright now Mr. Mason! I really loved you highlighting Chicagoland landmarks, that I could relate to, living in the area. Now! You did not have to do me like this!! What a high paced drama filled ride this was! Whew! I need more! Please say there will be another story! I loved Sherry right from the start, but couldn't figure out why she was with that loser Ray! She was so much smarter than that, and could have done so much better. Benny was just a sweetheart! I enjoyed his journey wanting to gui ...more
    Tamara
    Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
    A must read.

This was my first read from Marvin Mason but won't be my last. This was such an amazing story of love, betrayel, lies, regret, and drama. I highly recommend this book. It is a page turner that for sure.
    Crystal Luckey
    Feb 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
    Great read!!!

Sherry was head over heels in love with Ray, but she always thought about the one she let go. When Ray sends her on an errand for him, Sherry runs into Benny, the one that got away. When Benny saw Sherry, all he could think about was how he wanted her and would tell her how he feel. Benny being the nice guy that he is, he took Sherry were she had to go for Ray, but what they wasnt expecting was to be running for their lives. This book had so much going on in a short time it was craz
    KayBee's  Bookshelf
    Benny wanted Sherry as a teen, but she chose his cousin. Years later and a chance encounter finds the two back in each other's presence and danger will soon follow.
    This is my favorite book by the author to date. The story moved well. The characters were entertaining. Benny's cousin was a standout with his behavior. Good job!
    Mark Sneed
    Mar 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
    Punch and A Bit More

Continue to enjoy the writing of Marvin Mason. Love the storytelling. Picked this up and finished in a couple of hours. Mason has these good stories. Like the story arc. Like the tension. Cherry and Benny are an interesting pairing. Bad girl and good boy. Everything seemed realistic and possible. There are a few slow spots but recommend reading. Really enjoyed the flipping of the damsel in distress story.
    Tamara Foster
    Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
    Cherry Punch

This book was so good! It was more than I imagined. The beginning left me wanting to know more and while the book had me wondering what I missed on some parts the disturbing actions of Ray and Jasper took me on a roller coaster ride. The love story that was intertwined made my heart smile. Perfect ending!
    Ashley-Jessie Perry
    Rise
    This story was different from my normal read, however it was a good story being written by this author. There were some grammatical error, but the storyline was interesting and a slow start in the beginning. Character development was well written although Ray seem to be an ahole (LOL). I'm happy for Sherry and Benny that they were going to work out for them. Look forward to reading more from this author. ...more
    Bea LaRocca
    Virginia
    Jeanna Massman
    Audrey Stewart

• BDE.COM: Interludes
    • Lilac: A Sound Love (Flower Sisters, #2)
    • Daisy: A Timeless Love (Flower Sisters, #4)
    • Chances
    • Cry from an Unknown Grave
    • One Vote by James Stewart Willis
    • Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter
    • Rock 'n Fire: A Novel
    • Spooky Action at a Distance (Lovelace #2)
    • The Cry of the Lake