Start by marking “Curve Ball” as Want to Read:
Curve Ball

Curve Ball

(Stadium Series #2)

Curveball- Noun: Something which is unexpected, surprising or disruptive.

Josh Anderson always prided himself on his work ethic. He’s never met a challenge he could notice, but Harper Stevens is something he never expected to have to work for. Yet, he’ll work as hard as he can to prove to her just how much she means to him.

Harper Stevens knows Josh is unlike any man she’s e
Kindle Edition
Published June 14th 2021 by S.A. Clayton

To ask other readers questions about Curve Ball, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curve Ball

Start your review of Curve Ball
Tanja OMGReads
Jun 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I'm fuming right now...how dare someone trying to break them apart?? SERIOUSLY leave them alone.
Josh and Harper can't seem to catch a break. If it is not his poor game (oo how I can relate to all the frustration he's going through) then there's a mystery person try very hard to tear them apart.

It was painful to read how much she was struggling doing the right thing. The love they feel for each other is all consuming and I for one can't wait to see how this love saga unfolds because I'm so inve
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Curve Ball is book two in the Stadium Series. It can not be read as a standalone, you must read Hard Ball first. This one picked up where the first one left off. The first book didn't end well for Josh and Harper but right off the bat Josh explains and makes up for it. I kind of thought these two would get an easy ride in this one but things come up and their relationship is up and down. I loved both Josh and Harper and I'm so rooting for them to get their happy ever after. ...more
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Captivated by every word ... so good

Oh S.A. Clayton certainly knows how to test the emotions of both her characters and her readers! Talk about riding the emotional rollercoaster ... anger, frustration, hope, joy, lust, and love. After the events and conclusion of Hard Ball, book #1 in the Stadium Series, I couldn't wait to see what was in store for Josh Anderson and Harper Stevens.

"What I feel for you is bigger than anything I've felt in a long time and I don't think I can let that go."

Harp
Marnie
Jun 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Someone tossed a curve ball into the midst of their relationship!

In this second book of SA Clayton’s series about sexy baseballer Josh Anderson and part-gym-owner Harper Stevens, they both worked towards solidifying their relationship even as the drama has ramped up significantly with more interferences into their professional and personal lives. Both of them had workplace bullies to deal with, made harder when someone anonymously tossed the worst of curve balls into the midst of it all.

CURVE BA
Angie Flanagan
Jun 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OKKKK S.A.!! I think you've outdone yourself with this amazing book!! I loved it sooooo much!!!

I was waiting for the rest of the story of Josh and Harper and here it is!!! I love that you kept it going with so many twists and turns, and I didn't know what was coming next. LOVED IT! Plus it was soooooo cute! I love these two so much!!

The going back and forth building, and then BAM! Not to give too much away but YESSSSSS!! I'm so happy it finished off the way it did. I also knew something was gon
Emma bramley
Jun 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

This is the second book in this series by this author. This is the continued story of Josh and Harper, these two characters have an all consuming love for each other even with people working against them. This story has lots of twists and turns and the story flowed really well. This story will take you on an emotional roller coaster of a ride from start to finish, you will feel angry, sad, frustrated and happy as you read. An amazing addition to this series by this author.

I was given an advance
Jenn the Readaholic
Jun 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ohhhhh, Harper. It’s hard to like you very much right now. I mean, I get it. But when everyone around you is pleading for you to woman up and you hide anyway, you make me a tad frustrated.

And Josh. Man, I get it. I’m glad you listened to the advice of others eventually. I really am. But keep ahold of what you love, because I have a feeling it going to get bumpier before you truly get your forever. And will it be a forever with Harper? I sure hope so.

This story really dragged me through a lot o
Serena
Jun 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Starts where Hard Ball ended and Josh has some explaining to do with Harper.
Harper finds herself torn with Josh being a baseball play, that she swore she would never go near because of what she saw in her past. Josh is showing that he’s not like what she knows but still she wonders if it’s all for show.
With everything going on Josh has to concentrate on his game, he has to get back to where he was before someone comes and takes his place on the team and he loses his career.
They are perfect tog
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great-story
This is the 2nd book in this amazing series. Josh is a sexy baseball player and Harper is a part time gym owner, who is struggling to move on from her past, and they have worked hard to rebuild their relationship and trust, but someone is determined to break them apart. These two have challenges to overcome along the way, and their chemistry is palpable and undeniable. This is a well written intriguing series which is an emotional roller coaster, and is intense, with trust, drama, and love, whic ...more
Paperbeautiful
Aug 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the Stadium Series and cannot be read as a standalone.

Josh and Harper are a couple now and they are loving every minute of it...seriously they are having lots of sexy time...like a lot!! Everything is going great until Harper receives some photos and has no idea who sent them. They want Harper and Josh to break up, but Harper loves him too much to do that. Seriously, why are these two having to go through so much to be together?!?!

Will Harper find out who sent the photos before
Kari Hansen
Jun 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
After the events in the first book of the series Josh and Harper have found their way back to each other and the chemistry burns hotter, and the feelings run deeper.

Not everyone is happy they are together, and both have adversaries in their lives who could be responsible. Their desire to protect each other have caused a rift between them and I look forward to seeing where their story goes.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Josh and Harper have more obstacles in the way of their relationship on more than one side. I was on edge reading this because I knew that something else would stand in their way. I love their chemistry but have a hard time with Harper at times even though it's understandable as to why she has walls up. I liked the ending in this one as we are not left with a huge cliffhanger but still can't wait for their final book. ...more
Kayla Pocernich
Jun 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series and must be read after book 1. Josh and Harper are two people that have this intense love for each other even with people working against them. This story is full of lots of twists and turns that as a reader you really don't know what is going to come next for these two. This story will take you on an emotional roller coaster of a emotions.

Jayna Havird
Sep 29, 2021
Delores McBroome
Jun 26, 2021
Lisa
rated it did not like it
Jun 22, 2021
Jun 13, 2021
Sharon
is currently reading it
Jun 15, 2021

• Relentless (Mason Family, #4)
  • Falling for You (Annapolis Harbor, #5)
  • Wreck & Ruin (Blue Angels Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Until Jinx (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Seeking Vengeance
  • Kept By The Mountain Man (Montana Mountain Men #3)
  • Blurred Lines (Rixon High, #0.5)
  • Meeting Mr Anderson
  • Singe (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #8)
  • No Gentle Giant
  • Shooting Stars
  • Twisted Games (Twisted, #2)
  • The Rookie (Looking to Score #3)
  • Dark Hearts (Light in the Dark, #3)
  • When Stars Collide (Light in the Dark, #2)
  • The Heart Chaser (Boston Hawks Hockey #6)
  • Uncovered (The Untangled #3)
  • Headhunter (With Me In Seattle Mafia, #2)
S.A. Clayton lives in a small town outside of Toronto, Canada with her husband of five years and her scary large collection of books that seem to take over every room.
She has worked on both sides of the publishing industry, both in a bookstore and for actual publishing companies. Although she loved both for different reasons, she found that writing was her true passion and has spent the last few

Stadium Series (3 books)