Start by marking “All Last Summer (Love on Summer Break, #1)” as Want to Read:
All Last Summer (Love on Summer Break, #1)

All Last Summer (Love on Summer Break, #1)

Sometimes life doesn’t go according to plan.

My summer was planned from packing lists to trip itineraries. Or so I’d thought.

It’s the night before my trip abroad, and my boyfriend Matt showed up at a party with another girl. The boyfriend I’m supposed to spend seven weeks with in Brazil.

No way can I board that plane.

With my trip tickets ripped up and the money down the drai
ebook
Published April 13th 2021

To ask other readers questions about All Last Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Last Summer

Start your review of All Last Summer (Love on Summer Break, #1)
Lindsy
Apr 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
All Last Summer is the first book in a new summer series. It is also the first book I have read by Stephanie Scott.
I actually really enjoyed this story. I thought it was unpredictable and a bit relatable. Clean YA romance with some PDA.
Lila was supposed to go on a trip to Brazil with her boyfriend Matt. Unfortunately things did not turn out the way Lila always planned it. Lila is a planner; she makes lists and has a ton of notebooks full of them. Lila finds out that Matt has been cheating on h
Beth Livingston
Apr 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Thanks to BookSirens and Stephanie J. Scott for this book. I really enjoyed All Last Summer. It was a fun and easy read. I like all the characters. The main character, Lila, is a girl trying to fit in. Before her trip to Brazil with her boyfriend, Matt, she finds him cheating on her. To pay her parents back for not going on the trip, she gets a job at her ex's old work place, Teed Off! Oh, and his friends that didn't like her all work there, too. Aidan is the main one who makes her job trying. F ...more
Melanie Hooyenga
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review*

This is such a fun story! Lila has her life all mapped out, but when she breaks up with her boyfriend the day before they're supposed to travel to another country together, all her plans gets flipped upside down. This is a romance, but it's also a bit of a coming-of-age story. I really enjoyed watching Lila figure out who she is and what she stands for, and rediscover the parts of herself that she thought made her unlikeable. Scott
Jeanne Richardson
Apr 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Stephanie Scott; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

This is the first book in the Love on Summer Break Series; after her boyfriend Matt show up at a party the night before they are suppose to go to Brazil for seven weeks Lila tears up her plane tickets; now she owes her parents for the the expense and the only place she can find a job is at the driving range that Matt’s buddies are always there. They don’t like her being there so they all start playi
Alexandra Radinzel
Apr 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Such a sweet story about finding who you really are. Lila goes through the summer trying to be the person everyone thinks she is but battles who she really is. Aiden's seems to see right through her fake personality. Aiden's makes Lila realize who she is. Very sweet read, I will definitely read more from this author.

I received an advance review copy for free, and am leaving this review voluntarily.
Maja
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read from this author. I absolutely loved the first person point of view of the story. This is a deal breaker for me. This was a really good story and I enjoyed it. What did we learn? Do not show up unannounced. Ever.
I will read more from this author in the future.

Kimberly
Apr 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
The book is a good, and enjoyable sweet teen and young adult romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Barbara
Apr 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
The first book in the Love on Summer Break series a story of teens finding where they fit in and being responsible for their actions. A story that was well worth reading. This is a new Author to me. I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Danielle Bishop
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such a great, sweet story! I couldn't put it down, and made it through pretty fast! I really loved the character development. ...more
Marty Mayberry
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Such a fun book. It's sweet, romantic, and the perfect beach read. ...more
Stacy
Apr 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received an arc copy in exchange for an honest review..

A quick and easy read with a good story. Would recommend.
Sophie
Apr 16, 2021
Ava Ross
Mar 19, 2021
Stephanie
Mar 19, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Margaret Moore
Emily
Apr 14, 2021
Nik
Apr 15, 2021

• Confessions of a Jealous Jerk (Frat House Confessions #1)
  • Bound to her Fake Fiancé Boss: A Fun Sexy Feel Good Billionaire Office Romance (Bound to the Brotherhood)
  • Not by the Playbook: A Fake Relationship Football Romance (Wrong Place, Right Time, #1)
  • Sophie Go's Lonely Hearts Club
  • Savvy Sheldon's Feeling Good as Hell
  • Silver Savage: Warriors of Valose Saga 1
  • Kissing the Debutant (The Dangers of Dating a Diva #3)
  • Anax (Bride to an Alien Prince #1)
  • Jorg (Mail-Order Brides of Crakair, #3)
  • Kruze (Brides of Driegon, #0.5)
  • Drop Dead Gorgeous
Stephanie Scott is the author of young adult and contemporary romance stories about characters who put their passions first. She loves dance fitness and has a slight obsession with Instagram. She lives outside of Chicago with her tech-of-all-trades husband. Find her on Twitter and Instagram at @StephScottYA.

Sign up for her author newsletter here: https://www.subscribepage.com/n1x6s1

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...