Start by marking “Ouroboros (Antipodes #3)” as Want to Read:
Ouroboros (Antipodes #3)

Ouroboros

(Antipodes #3)

What value do YOU place on friendship?

Heartbroken, Cam leaves his home in search of answers. His journey presents new challenges and opportunities, making new friends and reuniting with old ones. Just as Cam and Freyja’s life comes full circle, their friends and community are threatened, forcing them to defend those they love.

In this third instalment of the Antipodes seri
Published by Ouroborus Book Services

To ask other readers questions about Ouroboros, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ouroboros

Start your review of Ouroboros (Antipodes #3)
Jaimee C
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first two in this series, and this is usually where they start to go downhill. Well not here. The author switches to writing this from Freya's perspective and I LOVE THIS SO FREAKIN MUCH! Now I want to go back and see it all from her POV. Strong women rock. Nothing annoys me more than whingy female characters. Love a chick that kicks ass. Maybe she was named after a goddess for a reason?
Ok, back to the book. This series has evolved into something else. What started about one communit
ChocolatePanda
Mar 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know where this third book was going to go, especially after the events in book 2.

But wow - love story, trials and triumphs and plot twists I NEVER saw coming. TS Simons is a genius. She takes tiny threads of storylines from two books ago and weaves them back into the narrative.
Characters you thought were insignificant become main characters, and some of them you grow to love. The character development is superb, as is the storytelling. I'm left feeling kind of numb because now I need t
Mike McGregor
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better and better. Just when I think I know what will happen next - BOOM! Plot twist. I don't think I have read another series that is so unpredictable. There is nothing formulaic about the way Simmons writes, which makes it challenging and unique. I read somewhere that there is another book in this series and I can't wait to see where it ends up.

As a science major I love the science concepts littered throughout the series - all based on fact. This writer clearly researches the
Fairlie Pritchard
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in a day!! And once again it didn’t disappoint! Those layers keep getting peeled back (in more ways than one 😉) there is some major plot twists in this one as Simons flexes some different muscle - I couldn’t help but draw connections to Game of Thrones and a bit of Handmaid’s Tale at times! We learn a lot in this books, and see the story through different eyes. What’s to come for our characters in book 4?
LuJac
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better, Simons pulls this out of her hat.
A lot more romance in this one, (no longer YA), and very well written and appropriate for the storyline/plot/character development. I like Illyria and Luca's story, and minor characters returning to the storyline.

I really like the way this writer writes - nothing ever goes where I think it will. So many books are formulaic and predictable. There is nothing predictable about this series, and this book is no
Ross Wilson
Apr 26, 2021
T.S. Simons
Feb 13, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
T.S. (Tanya) Simons is an Australian author of Scottish heritage. Living in the alpine region of Australia, she believes in the values of sustainability and community in a world where we place greater value on possessions than people. The Antipodes series addresses the question—if we gave young people the opportunity to start over, would we replicate the mistakes of the past?

She holds Bachelor's a

Antipodes (3 books)
  • Antipodes
  • The Liminal Space (Antipodes #2)

News & Interviews

When it comes to the romance genre, second books can be a bit like second dates, can't they? You've had that great initial meet-cute with...