Start by marking “For Eternity: An MM / BDSM Paranormal Romance Novella” as Want to Read:
For Eternity: An MM / BDSM Paranormal Romance Novella

For Eternity: An MM / BDSM Paranormal Romance Novella

Kindle Edition
Published February 14th 2021

To ask other readers questions about For Eternity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Eternity

Start your review of For Eternity: An MM / BDSM Paranormal Romance Novella
Sarah Fairbairn
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
"For Eternity" was a valentine’s day release, sadly I did not get it read in time. I will say that I think It would make for a fantastic date-night with yourself read, or you could read it to someone – either way 😊.

The romance/sex is male on male, so step away if you are afraid.

The two main characters are the younger Desmond Duponce, who lost both parents to vampire attacks when he was a babe. And the older Oscar Scott, whose reputation as a potion’s master proceeds him. The unlikely duo ends u
Tom Leeland
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Domination and submission are the ultimate form of trust

Such lust is hard to come by in literature these days. Lust for a partner, lust for life, lust for not being alone and a lust for the knowledge of being loved without judgment. The relationship between a Dom and Sub is something that I can hardly imagine yet, this author helps me to understand something I have little knowledge about. A horror story, a love story and a story of revenge a in a delicious package ready to be read.
Ali
Feb 15, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This was a nice short story and the setting was quite interesting. However, the BDSM in this story is not really my cup of tea. Oscar and Desi discovered a deep connection while they spent time together.

I received a copy of this book and am giving an honest review
Eni